Page 1 of 1

why don't people look into ..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:25 pm
by wotsit2
the films that they want to go and see , then they'll find out what they're about . FFS :roll:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-18797882

why don't people look into ..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:38 pm
by Channel Hopper
If Dolls hadn't starred in Deep Throat I would have thought it about fast food and supersizing.

Oh wait !

why don't people look into ..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:53 pm
by wotsit2
she was watching that this morning programme today , and there was a story about an enlarged dong on it CH :rofl:

why don't people look into ..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:36 pm
by smeggypants
wotsit2 wrote:the films that they want to go and see , then they'll find out what they're about . FFS :roll:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-18797882


Sad that too many people still have sexual hangups. :roll:

why don't people look into ..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:37 pm
by smeggypants
wotsit2 wrote:she was watching that this morning programme today , and there was a story about an enlarged dong on it CH :rofl:


Nick Clegg?

why don't people look into ..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:51 pm
by Channel Hopper
smeggypants wrote:Sad that too many people still have sexual hangups. :roll:



Indeed - not appreciating paying under a tenner to see Ms Portman getting jiggy with another lithe wench.

why don't people look into ..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:52 pm
by Dolls
wotsit2 wrote:she was watching that this morning programme today , and there was a story about an enlarged dong on it CH :rofl:




:nono: OI you no I fucking didn't watch it mateypoos :mad1: that was Mels :pp: :spank: :howl:

why don't people look into ..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:54 pm
by Dolls
Channel Hopper wrote:If Dolls hadn't starred in Deep Throat I would have thought it about fast food and supersizing.

Oh wait !



You can have a clump as well!!!!! :spank: ( anyway I kept me eyes covered) it was only me gob you could see!!!! :eek: ;)

why don't people look into ..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:33 pm
by smeggypants
A hairy Gob?

why don't people look into ..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:15 pm
by wotsit2
Dolls wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:she was watching that this morning programme today , and there was a story about an enlarged dong on it CH :rofl:




:nono: OI you no I fucking didn't watch it mateypoos :mad1: that was Mels :pp: :spank: :howl:

:rofl: :D