Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Iran to sue over the 'Argo' film!

Hollywood meets Popcorn!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Apparently, the film portrays them as violent & religiously fanatically insane .
:doh: :rofl:

http://m.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ira ... rgo-427481

What next? The taliban is going to sue news stations for making them look bad too!?!? :rofl:

I can see that film now... crazed fanatically insane, dirty feet & sandle wearing savage murderers running around shooting teenage girls in the face!

:dog:

"mUhomMAD - Now with more PIG SHIT than ever!”

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: Evil Inside

Posted on

Oh yeah, one of the articles I read said Iran is planning to make their own version of the 'Argo' film...

THIS I gotta see!!!! :doh: :howl: :breaking:

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

Argo is a Zio-Propaganda film though. Although Iran would be stupid to sue over it. Very much doubt they are thoughm, as that article is full of zollywood speculation being part of the media PR machine selling films

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

I'ev seen clips of it. Like the other propaganda film Zero Dark Thirty it looked truly awful

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Not interested in the film in the slightest. I think Iran should sue, though. Imagine if they won? All countries would start to sue......Italy should start with Don't Look Now as it shows a red coated dwarf running round Venice murdering people. Then, of course, Egypt should sue for Carry On Cleo...etc etc.

Loves The place!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Not so grumpy

Posted on

I like Ben Afleck movies generally. I haven't see Argo but I plan to. I'm certain I'll be entertained. The fact that you guy's hate probably means I'll love it ;)

I'm reminded of that fine film last year. The documentory/comedy film, made by a muslim, against muslim extremists...where muslims were highly offended & had a tizzy fit over it...can't recall the name but was highly entertaining :)

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

ZapAxe wrote:I like Ben Afleck movies generally. I haven't see Argo but I plan to. I'm certain I'll be entertained. The fact that you guy's hate probably means I'll love it ;)

I hate most Hollywood films regardless of whether they are blatant political propaganda or not. Most of them are formulaic crap full of the same old crass cheesy lines and plots. We regularly get trailers for them advertised on TV here, and based upon the assumption that they put the best bits of the film in a 30second trailer, those 30 seconds are so awful, that I hate to think of sitting through 90minutes of more of it.

I'm reminded of that fine film last year. The documentory/comedy film, made by a muslim, against muslim extremists...where muslims were highly offended & had a tizzy fit over it...can't recall the name but was highly entertaining :)

Oh yes I remember that. Zionist funded intentionally intended to stir up Muslims and make them look bad. In reality not many Muslims were offended by it, and the whole PR surrounding it was pure theatre. All designed to stir up anti-Muslim feelings amongst westerners and in some cases it's successful ;)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Can I sue for the 50 odd minutes of Daredevil before walking out ?

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

ZapAxe wrote:

Seemed to have been highly entertaining up to the point when American embassies came under threat, then they couldn't move quick enough to lock him up.

paint your wagons and burn your banker, coz the twisted circus is coming to town and there ain't no safety net under the high wire.

- Larry Love.

Smegster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: Puckish

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:Can I sue for the 50 odd minutes of Daredevil before walking out ?

And that is probably his best film. :eek: Whose cock is he sucking to still get major roles? :chin:

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

ZapAxe wrote:I like Ben Afleck movies generally. I haven't see Argo but I plan to. I'm certain I'll be entertained. The fact that you guy's hate probably means I'll love it ;)

lock 'n' load ! eh zaps ? :roll: :rofl:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

Ha! I don't mind Hollywood movies at all :) Ordinary 'movies' don't have to be 'accurate' representations of true events to the letter. They're NOT documentorys you know. Calling such movies, including 'Argo' "propaganda" is just way over the top, taking things too litterally :doh: But take a DOCUMENTORY film, only THEN can you even begin to introduce the term 'propaganda' into the equation, otherwise you're just being overly sensitive to your own 'agenda' ...imo anyway :shrug:

GAWD forfuckingforbid that anyone, anywhere, anytime paint a fucking picture of dirty feet sandle wearing eastern religious fanatical homicidal maniacs, in any bad light!
:groan: :rofl:

Regarding that film last year, made by a muslim, poking fun at muslim extremism...the fact that it stirred up anger in fanatical muslims, which then they, themselves 'decided' to turn violent over it, is their problem. The film just brought these fucking nut jobs out of the woodwork. Film makers shouldn't have to be in fear of poking fun at, exposing, or painting a particular picture of anyone, or any group of people they see fit.
How can anyone 'here' be sensitive to ONLY to any kind of opposition or ridicule of anything 'eastedmrn' YET, simultaniously spout out their own obvious propaganda of the west :shrug:

Anyway, back to the Hollywood movie 'Argo' ...which I'm absolutely certain without yet seeing this movie, that any painting a picture of putting the east in any 'bad light' isn't going to be far from the truth...but taking factual events - yes, things that really have happened - and making a 'story' out of it.

Now, say a bunch of sandle wearing camel jocky's all get together and make a movie (not ibtended to be a documentory film) and painted the west as 'drone' happy...what say you then? :shrug:

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

I will get out me yacht and take them on a trip to see the 'Belgrano' on the ocean bed and make them swim home. Saucy bast****.
Show a bit of cold steel, they don't like it upem.

THERE ARE NONE SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO WILL NOT SEE.
LOOK AFTER OUR OWN FIRST

Super Smegster
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: Tetchy, Moving House

Posted on

ZapAxe wrote:Ha! I don't mind Hollywood movies at all :) Ordinary 'movies' don't have to be 'accurate' representations of true events to the letter. They're NOT documentorys you know. Calling such movies, including 'Argo' "propaganda" is just way over the top, taking things too litterally :doh: But take a DOCUMENTORY film, only THEN can you even begin to introduce the term 'propaganda' into the equation, otherwise you're just being overly sensitive to your own 'agenda' ...imo anyway :shrug:

GAWD forfuckingforbid that anyone, anywhere, anytime paint a fucking picture of dirty feet sandle wearing eastern religious fanatical homicidal maniacs, in any bad light!
:groan: :rofl:

Propaganda is about manipulating public opinion using media broadcasts. It doesn't matter if those broadcasts are fiction or pretend 'documentaries'.

Zero Dark thirty is a fictional film about an alleged real event that didn't happen. propaganda

Independance Day about an alien invasion but it's still a propaganda film painting America as this "good v evil, saving the world, suoperhero"

Zionist Bolsheviks murdered over 60,000,000 Russians. At least ten times more than the Nazis did in their Holocaust. Zollywood has produced endless Nazi Holocaust Films. Give us a shout when Zollywood makes even one film showing the horrors ofthe Zionist-Bolshevik holocaust.

Give us a shout when Zollywood makes a film about the Israeli genocides, persecutions, ethnic cleansing woth the Palestinian superhero fighting off hoards of Evil Israelis

Ain't gonna happen. Zollywood is a propaganda machine

Every regime uses propaganda, including films. the Nazis made loads of entertainment films pushing their political agenda onto German citizens. Western Elites do the same.

Regarding that film last year, made by a muslim, poking fun at muslim extremism...the fact that it stirred up anger in fanatical muslims, which then they, themselves 'decided' to turn violent over it, is their problem. The film just brought these fucking nut jobs out of the woodwork. Film makers shouldn't have to be in fear of poking fun at, exposing, or painting a particular picture of anyone, or any group of people they see fit.
How can anyone 'here' be sensitive to ONLY to any kind of opposition or ridicule of anything 'eastedmrn' YET, simultaniously spout out their own obvious propaganda of the west :shrug:

Anyway, back to the Hollywood movie 'Argo' ...which I'm absolutely certain without yet seeing this movie, that any painting a picture of putting the east in any 'bad light' isn't going to be far from the truth...but taking factual events - yes, things that really have happened - and making a 'story' out of it.

Now, say a bunch of sandle wearing camel jocky's all get together and make a movie (not ibtended to be a documentory film) and painted the west as 'drone' happy...what say you then? :shrug:

The 'Wezt' is drone happy.

Anyway, speaking up against World's most violent, warmongering and immoral regime doesn't mean we support every victim of it's attacks. To do so would be binary thinking and aligning yourself with the moronic Bush ....."You're either with us or with the terrorists!" nonsense. For Bush to claim that if we didn't support him and his regime we must be supporting what he deems as terrorists is stupid, patronising and insulting.

The fact of the matter is: The Western Ruling Elite, for various reasons, has an agenda against the Middle East an Islam. This Elite uses it's Media ( including Zollyood, TV, papers and so called news ) and Politicians to stir up citizens against the Middle East by painting them as savages, subhuman, worthy of attack, etc, etc. It's up to you whether you want to allow yourself to be sold this propaganda and have your views manipulated by this machine

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Movies