Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Amy Winehouse hotel room damages of $6K

Altogether now.... in the key of Bb!!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Amy Winehouse may have cleaned up her singing act but it appears she now needs to learn how to clean up her bedroom after causing $6,000 of damage at a London hotel. The singer reportedly trashed her suite at the exclusive Riverbank Plaza on London’s South Bank just hours before her stellar stage show at the Wednesday’s Awards show. According to The Sun, the Back to Black star had been holed up in the room for the past two weeks since leaving rehab. She reportedly refused to let cleaning staff into the room for the duration of her stay but insiders claim the cleaners busted in while she was at the show. They were shocked to find booze spilled throughout the wooden halls, cigarette butts and unwashed panties, the paper claims. A source said the room was ‘carnage’ and the bath had to be unclogged, stained by the star’s black hair dye. A spokesman for the star said the story was ‘rubbish’ saying there was no damage to the hotel, adding that perhaps the room was a little untidy and someone got paid to make up the story. A front of house staff member at the hotel said the details were ‘pretty confidential as you might understand.’

[Source: The Sun]

<--- I often talk to god about my Dyslexia, he just barks and wags his tail. --->

Hooked
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: double helixed

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Not That Sanitary

We feel the same way about Amy Winehouse as we do Britney Spears: She probably smells bad, and she’s not going to recover overnight.

Despite reports that she is cleaning up her act, The Sun claims she has simply learned how to better hide her bad habits.

The mucky star has been living in the luxury London hotel since leaving rehab nearly two weeks ago and has refused to let in the cleaners. Hotel management finally went into her room while Amy was performing at the Brits on Wednesday.

Booze was spilled all over the wooden hallway and cigarette butts, countless bottles of champagne and unwashed knickers were all over the floor.

The blackened bath had to be scrubbed and unclogged after she dyed and washed her famous beehive in the tub.

She had even taken a large mirror off the wall and placed it on the floor. Staff were baffled why. I’m not.

A source for the Riverbank Plaza Hotel on the Albert Embankment revealed: ‘It was carnage.’

[Source: Fuzzballs]

<--- I often talk to god about my Dyslexia, he just barks and wags his tail. --->

Hooked
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: double helixed

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Music