Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Ronnie Wood arrested over assault

Altogether now.... in the key of Bb!!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Ronnie Wood arrested over assault

yer never too old to rock and roll. Although in that pic he looks like an animatronic double? :eek:

Image
It's only a model - Shhhhh!
Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood has been arrested on suspicion of assault, Surrey police have confirmed.

Wood's spokesman told BBC News that he was arrested after an "incident", but declined to comment further.

A police spokesman said: "We can confirm that a 62-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of assault in connection with a domestic incident."

The musician has been released on bail until a later date in January, pending "further enquiries".

Last month the rock star was divorced by his wife Jo on the grounds of his admitted adultery, after 24 years of marriage.

The couple split in 2008 after the musician began a relationship with another woman.

In the divorce documents, which have been made public, the person with whom the star committed adultery was not named.

However, Wood's relationship with Ekaterina Ivanova, 20, was widely covered in the tabloid press.

In July 2008, the guitarist was admitted to a rehabilitation centre for help with his long-established alcohol addiction.

Article Source

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118748
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

What a fuckinf ugly bastard..........WHAT TH FUCK anybody would want to spend a bit of of his time......hmmm effin money cos he has not got any class........



User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35355
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Dolls wrote:What a fuckinf ugly bastard..........WHAT TH FUCK anybody would want to spend a bit of of his time......hmmm effin money cos he has not got any class........


That's how it works for some people Dolls. Some women ( and men ) will sell themselves out for the ugly fuck with money.

Vanessa Fletz is famous and Rich. but she also has a face like a crushed wasp. I'd never shag her no matter how much wonga she has.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118748
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:Ronnie Wood arrested over assault

yer never too old to rock and roll. Although in that pic he looks like an animatronic double? :eek:

Image
It's only a model - Shhhhh!
Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood has been arrested on suspicion of assault, Surrey police have confirmed.

Wood's spokesman told BBC News that he was arrested after an "incident", but declined to comment further.

A police spokesman said: "We can confirm that a 62-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of assault in connection with a domestic incident."

The musician has been released on bail until a later date in January, pending "further enquiries".

Last month the rock star was divorced by his wife Jo on the grounds of his admitted adultery, after 24 years of marriage.

The couple split in 2008 after the musician began a relationship with another woman.

In the divorce documents, which have been made public, the person with whom the star committed adultery was not named.

However, Wood's relationship with Ekaterina Ivanova, 20, was widely covered in the tabloid press.

In July 2008, the guitarist was admitted to a rehabilitation centre for help with his long-established alcohol addiction.

Article Source


Woods is fast becoming an old forgotten man and he has to keep in the spotlight by any means possible. Sad but true.



User avatar
Super Smegsterwegsta
Posts: 4775
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:00 pm
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

:confused: and ???? its a private matter who GAFF ?




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

He's a daft old fart :rofl: Good painter, great rhythm guitarist, fine smoker too. Why is that girlie hanging around with him? He's wadded.

Planets and Atmospheres: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter4
The Dome of Clement: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter2#
Minimal Cheese available at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter
Website: http://www.philter.org

User avatar
Grand Master
Posts: 7229
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:16 pm

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I would like to know who he assaulted exactly?

I mean, its not every day that a 9 stone 62yr old gets done for brawling.

Probably had a go at some old duffer in the pension queue at the post office.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 10618
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 pm
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Mr Squirrel wrote:I would like to know who he assaulted exactly?

I mean, its not every day that a 9 stone 62yr old gets done for brawling.

Probably had a go at some old duffer in the pension queue at the post office.


He was probably legless and hit the bartender for refusing him another drink. :chin:



User avatar
Super Smegsterwegsta
Posts: 4775
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:00 pm
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
Dolls wrote:What a fuckinf ugly bastard..........WHAT TH FUCK anybody would want to spend a bit of of his time......hmmm effin money cos he has not got any class........


That's how it works for some people Dolls. Some women ( and men ) will sell themselves out for the ugly fuck with money.

Vanessa Fletz is famous and Rich. but she also has a face like a crushed wasp. I'd never shag her no matter how much wonga she has.


Snap, Smegs...I also detest the sight of Vanessa Feltz..how she keeps getting these TV spots I'll never know. It must be the jewish connection.

She is a first class irritant.

Hey! but what's this go to do with Ronnie Woods, is she dating him? :howl:



User avatar
Super Smegsterwegsta
Posts: 4775
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:00 pm
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Rocky wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
Dolls wrote:What a fuckinf ugly bastard..........WHAT TH FUCK anybody would want to spend a bit of of his time......hmmm effin money cos he has not got any class........


That's how it works for some people Dolls. Some women ( and men ) will sell themselves out for the ugly fuck with money.

Vanessa Fletz is famous and Rich. but she also has a face like a crushed wasp. I'd never shag her no matter how much wonga she has.


Snap, Smegs...I also detest the sight of Vanessa Feltz..how she keeps getting these TV spots I'll never know. It must be the jewish connection.

She is a first class irritant.

Hey! but what's this go to do with Ronnie Woods, is she dating him? :howl:


Hey Rocky, there was no need for that! I was just enjoying a bit of supper then. Now I feel :throwup: :D

War is God's way of teaching Americans geography. Ambrose Bierce (1842-1913)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
They used to say if an infinite number of chimps typed we would get the works of Shakespeare. The internet has proved that this is not the case...

User avatar
Grand Master
Posts: 6578
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 7:45 pm

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

tango15 wrote:
Rocky wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
Dolls wrote:What a fuckinf ugly bastard..........WHAT TH FUCK anybody would want to spend a bit of of his time......hmmm effin money cos he has not got any class........


That's how it works for some people Dolls. Some women ( and men ) will sell themselves out for the ugly fuck with money.

Vanessa Fletz is famous and Rich. but she also has a face like a crushed wasp. I'd never shag her no matter how much wonga she has.


Snap, Smegs...I also detest the sight of Vanessa Feltz..how she keeps getting these TV spots I'll never know. It must be the jewish connection.

She is a first class irritant.

Hey! but what's this go to do with Ronnie Woods, is she dating him? :howl:


Hey Rocky, there was no need for that! I was just enjoying a bit of supper then. Now I feel :throwup: :D


Sorry Tangs..didn't mean to spoil your supper. ;)



User avatar
Super Smegsterwegsta
Posts: 4775
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:00 pm
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Rocky wrote:
tango15 wrote:
Rocky wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
Dolls wrote:What a fuckinf ugly bastard..........WHAT TH FUCK anybody would want to spend a bit of of his time......hmmm effin money cos he has not got any class........


That's how it works for some people Dolls. Some women ( and men ) will sell themselves out for the ugly fuck with money.

Vanessa Fletz is famous and Rich. but she also has a face like a crushed wasp. I'd never shag her no matter how much wonga she has.


Snap, Smegs...I also detest the sight of Vanessa Feltz..how she keeps getting these TV spots I'll never know. It must be the jewish connection.

She is a first class irritant.

Hey! but what's this go to do with Ronnie Woods, is she dating him? :howl:


Hey Rocky, there was no need for that! I was just enjoying a bit of supper then. Now I feel :throwup: :D


Sorry Tangs..didn't mean to spoil your supper. ;)
:thumb:

War is God's way of teaching Americans geography. Ambrose Bierce (1842-1913)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
They used to say if an infinite number of chimps typed we would get the works of Shakespeare. The internet has proved that this is not the case...

User avatar
Grand Master
Posts: 6578
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 7:45 pm

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Mr Squirrel wrote:I would like to know who he assaulted exactly?

I mean, its not every day that a 9 stone 62yr old gets done for brawling.

Probably had a go at some old duffer in the pension queue at the post office.


:howl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118748
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons


Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Music

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron