Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

some members might find this interesting

Altogether now.... in the key of Bb!!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

ooookkkkkaaaayyyyy it's yahoo :)
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22/20100519/tuk-uk-britain-costello-israel-fa6b408.html
i bet it comes to nothing though

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Good lad Elvis ! :thumb: maybe this will wake up the brainwashed Israelis into not accepting their governments Zionist atrocities in Palestine .

Posted on

Any stand against the pariah state is a good one! Well Done Elvis!! Thanks Wots :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

A sad loss for the Israelis - Elvis is fab! :hello:

Posted on

They should stop slaughtering Palestinians and steeling their land

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:They should stop slaughtering Palestinians and steeling their land

Yes, although I don't think the average Israeli is doing that.

Posted on

Crauser wrote:
smeggypants wrote:They should stop slaughtering Palestinians and steeling their land

Of course not, but they vote for the regime that does.

Just like we, in the UK, vote for a regime that supports them and uses our troops on behalf of Israel to kill Muslims. One of the reasons I didn't vote fro them

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Crauser wrote:

Just like we, in the UK, vote for a regime that supports them and uses our troops on behalf of Israel to kill Muslims. One of the reasons I didn't vote fro them

As a nation, we re-elected the Government who were responsible for invading Iraq, just as the US as a nation re-elected Bush who was also responsible. However, does that mean that we are all guilty of killing Iraqis?

Posted on

Crauser wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
Crauser wrote:

As a nation, we re-elected the Government who were responsible for invading Iraq, just as the US as a nation re-elected Bush who was also responsible.

The US also elected Obama, who has simply carried on the same agenda that Bush was responsible for continuing.

However, does that mean that we are all guilty of killing Iraqis?

It means we are, as a nation, uneducated in geo-politics. And this is the problem. If most people knew the truth, and it's no secret, then as a nation we wouldn't elect these people but elect people who put humanity before profit.

So who is responsible for (lack of ) education into geo-politics? By and large the Mainstream media.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Not necessarily. People still voted for Labour and they did know the truth. Some people think we were right to invade Iraq, or they didn't care.

It was said that the terrorists of 7/7 did it because of Iraq, so they held all citizens responsible obviously. They didn't stop to find out who had supported the invasion of Iraq, they just killed indiscrimately, just as the terrorists in Israel kill discriminately, and just as the Israeli Government kills indiscrimately.

Posted on

Crauser wrote:Not necessarily. People still voted for Labour and they did know the truth. Some people think we were right to invade Iraq, or they didn't care.

Well those with a vested interest in the resources and Israeli hegemony certainly were supporters of it. PLus those who bought into the lies.

It was said that the terrorists of 7/7 did it because of Iraq, so they held all citizens responsible obviously. They didn't stop to find out who had supported the invasion of Iraq, they just killed indiscrimately, just as the terrorists in Israel kill discriminately, and just as the Israeli Government kills indiscrimately.

7/7 was orchestrated for the intent of Politics of Fear. There was too much unrest regarding the UKs participation in the bogus war on terror, so they were given terror. Same in Madrid. Neither of those events were anything to do with 'AL-Qaeda' - 'Al-qaeda' as an organisation portrayed by the Western Elite doesn't even exist. Cirkey they are still trotting out the satirical Bin Laden tapes when its' likely he died years ago. They realised they couldn't use stand in doubles after making themselves look foolish teh first and last time they tried it so it's audio tapes only this time. Always passed through the Al-Qaeda shill too.

With some actual journalism, instead of selective and often fraudulent 'news' the people of this country might get some decent education. none of it is secret, the info is just made hard to get at by those that wish to send a particular message. Those who control the press control public opinion

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

I don't remember anyone mentioning Al Quaeda, merely the fact that the attack was in retaliation for Iraq. Are you suggesting that the Government carried out the attack?

Ordinary people voted Labour back in Smeggy, not just those with a vested interest. Perhaps they didn't care and they voted on other issues. Let's face it, the Tories backed the invasion as well so we still have a Government which supports it.

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Music