Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

O'Connor: 'Winehouse is disgraceful'

Altogether now.... in the key of Bb!!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Des O'connor has slammed Amy Winehouse, saying the singer "wants a slap".

"I feel like getting hold of her and yelling, 'I don't want you found in a pool of your own diced carrot infested vomit in a dicey bedsit'," the Countdown host is quoted as saying in The Mirror

The 76-year-old found inspiration on a recent trip to Cardiff to see HIV sufferers but admitted it made him angry at Winehouse.

"One girl was singing a Girl's aloud song and didn't want to be a pop star but I just thought, 'You're never going to get out of here.'

"That's why I get annoyed about Winehouse. She has the most fabulous voice and she behaves like an idiot. She's self-indulgent and she's hailed as a hero for her behaviour. It's disgraceful."

The presenter added he would be willing to do anything to raise money for the Save The HIV charity.

"God help me, I'll walk down a supermarket aisle with washing powder [for a TV commercial]," said O'Connor who was wearing a biege leather hat at the time of the interview. A spokesperson said he wasn't available for comment and neither was Des.

I wonder who will be next to jump on the winehouse bandwagon!!?? :spike: Smeggy needs to make a Winehouse smiley!!

On two rolls!!
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Come on Smeggy! Make a Winehouse Smiley! Pleeeeeeeese? :)

On two rolls!!
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: unknown

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Music