Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Amy Winehouse Found Dead

Altogether now.... in the key of Bb!!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Looks like the autopsy was inconclusive? :confused:

Amazing ,a dead body gives no clues as to death ??? but if you are pulled over by the police a blow in a bag or a urine sample can get you convicted ,never mind a blood sample or hair folicle sample regarding drugs ......

So now we have A David Cameron Aid ,A dead Whistle Blower Reporter and a Dead Singer who we have been told will take weeks to find out how they died ??? :chin:

I hate how logic is never talked about ................................you lot must get some good cash to spew this rubbish

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
annie27 wrote:

Amazing ,a dead body gives no clues as to death ??? but if you are pulled over by the police a blow in a bag or a urine sample can get you convicted ,never mind a blood sample or hair folicle sample regarding drugs ......

So now we have A David Cameron Aid ,A dead Whistle Blower Reporter and a Dead Singer who we have been told will take weeks to find out how they died ??? :chin:

I hate how logic is never talked about ................................you lot must get some good cash to spew this rubbish

yeah , i'm bloody loaded .
cheers for this month's cheque smeggy :thumb: :rofl:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:
annie27 wrote:
annie27 wrote:

yeah , i'm bloody loaded .
cheers for this month's cheque smeggy :thumb: :rofl:

LOL

Jeez, if I wanted Cash, I'd start a forum saying how Israel was such a victim, the Palestinians are subhuman, 911 was actually carried out by 19 Islamic Extremists, Al-Qaeda is real, anti-Depressants are good for you and Drug prohibition is a good thing.

Oh and the killing of Jean Charles de Menezes was a genuine mistake.

:dog: :dog: :dog:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Previous

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Music