Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Amy Winehouse Found Dead

Altogether now.... in the key of Bb!!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

annie ,everyone is posting RIP. why ? she did eff all for me nor for you neither .
so why post stuff about her when you've never even met her on a personal level ?

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:annie ,everyone is posting RIP. why ? she did eff all for me nor for you neither .
so why post stuff about her when you've never even met her on a personal level ?

:confused: WTF are you on about ??? its sad a young woman of 27 whos talent I admired is dead ....that was my only comment what are your reading in to a simple statement :confused: I never posted "Stuff "about her . But you only attack me on my post ....go have a go at Tango he loves her stuff as he posted . NAH ...thats not how your brain works is it .

Posted on

tango15 wrote:I was a big fan of Amy Winehouse - loved a lot of the stuff she did. I suppose this news is no real surprise to anyone, but it is very sad nevertheless.

RIP Amy - Back to Black. :(

lets see if Wots tells you off :chin:

Posted on

tangs , she had so many chances to get herself together via her family .she just wasn't interested

I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:annie ,everyone is posting RIP. why ? she did eff all for me nor for you neither .

:confused: WTF are you on about ??? its sad a young woman of 27 whos talent I admired is dead ....that was my only comment what are your reading in to a simple statement :confused: I never posted "Stuff "about her . But you only attack me on my post ....go have a go at Tango he loves her stuff as he posted . NAH ...thats not how your brain works is it .

martyn stewart wensley died on the 17th of november 1986 do you know him ?
he would've been 25 this year :fingers:

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:tangs , she had so many chances to get herself together via her family .she just wasn't interested

I think if you read this thread again thats what we already stated it was not unexpected but still very sad.

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:tangs , she had so many chances to get herself together via her family .she just wasn't interested

I think if you read this thread again thats what we already stated it was not unexpected but still very sad.

why is it sad ? she did it to herself

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:
annie27 wrote:

why is it sad ? she did it to herself

And yet you expect us to feel sorry for you all the time for your choices ..... :chin: how interesting .

Posted on

i don't expect anyone to feel sorry for my choices ,my fault , i joined up . however my son of three months and two weeks didn't have one . he just died sooooo ...
by the way i didn't choose to be posted to bomb disposal :fingers:

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:i don't expect anyone to feel sorry for my choices ,my fault , i joined up . however my son of three months and two weeks didn't have one . he just died sooooo ...
by the way i didn't choose to be posted to bomb disposal :fingers:

Sorry Wots, I dont do pity party stuff , just like you have no pity for the death of a young singer ,and this was about her not you.

Posted on

Yes, she was on self destruct but it's still sad to lose such a talent. Her dad tried everything to help her but I guess she wasn't having any of it. If she'd got herself together she could have achieved great things IMO. I really liked her stuff, particularly this one, which encapsulates all that was good about her voice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1evzhSast8

Loves The place!
How Hot Are You?: Siberia

Posted on

That's cold :( I wasnt a big fan but she did make some good music (not my "type" of music always) and was talented even if she was troubled and on self destruct. Addiction neither knows nor cares how much money you have though people did try and help her.

"Who does the washing? Who does the drying? No one, with this washer dryer" - Jim Bowen

I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know
I'll never find another you
- The Seekers

"Life is what happens to you when you're away making other plans" - John Lennon

"Names Gene Hunt, your DCI and its 1973. Almost dinner time. I'm havin' hoops!"

Complete Nutter!!
Current Mood: What a shitload of fuck

Posted on

People disgust me sometimes, they really do.

I was not fan of hers, but she did have a very impressive voice, and that I respected. Yes she was an addict, but she was in a business where 'enablers' are on every corner, and under constant pressure from the media - what chance did she have really?

I am sad she is dead because it is a massive shame - thats what a death is - its a shame that the light of someones life has gone out. Any one who has lost a loved one is capable of empathising and sympathising and taking a couple of seconds to think 'Hey thats sad xxxxx has died under xxxxxx circumstances'.

Wots I'm sorry about your son I really am, its tragic, but you know what? My nanny is dead, so is my mum, my dad, my sister, countless friends. I don't pick you up on whoever you feel sorrow for - grief is a personal thing, no person has the right to assume their grief is bigger or more justified than anyone else, and anyone grieving for Amy Winehouse is allowed to do so without being picked on.

Were humans, we have emotions and they don't follow rules or make sense.

Whether long range weapon or suicide bomber a wicked mind is a weapon of mass destruction whether you're soar away sun or BBC 1 misinformation is a weapon of mass destruc you could a Caucasian or a poor Asian racism is a weapon of mass destruction whether inflation or globalization fear is a weapon of mass destruction whether Halliburton or Enron or anyone greed is a weapon of mass destruction we need to find courage, overcome inaction is a weapon of mass destruction

Bra Burning Hippy
Current Mood: waiting

Posted on

crumbs wrote:No great loss really. Another crackhead eliminated from the gene pool. Crackheads die all the time and nobody remembers them unless they produce shite music and are more famous for their private life than their music. Just my opinion...

Sad for her family and friends, I expect.

I wasn't a great fan but I did like some of her stuff and she did have a great voice and yes it's sad that anyone so young dies needlessly in the way she did. No need for your hard ass act by the way. It makes you come across like a salivating ignoramus.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

You dont have to be a fan of Amy Winehouse to see the tragedy of her death.

A young woman with much potential has died as a result (Probably) of her addiction to drink and drugs.. Surely, this can be considered 'A tragic loss' no matter of ones musical tastes.

Most addicts suffer tremendously because of their addiction and most, are not as fortunate as Amy to be able to afford 'quality' smack and rely on any old shit that hits the streets as well as not being able to afford decent care and support when they fall off their faces.
I have no doubt that many of the people who have paid Amy tributes (worldwide) and mourn her death are members of the 'Legalise Drugs' lobby. Today, those people should question their own opinions.
Drugs have claimed the lives of countless young people over the years, many of them famous and talented 'Stars' of stage, screen and music as well as ruining the lives of countless more and their families. Its not the drug itselfs fault, but the fault of those who use and supply them.

Legal or illegal, drugs are here to stay it seems and we should not be surprised when the next 'Star' is found dead long before their time is due.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

Just seen Priory PR man, Kaxx Mlifford on the ITV news.

The vultures descend.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

REALITY CHECK FOLKS!!!!! 5 day ago a true British hero was killed fighting for our country. Did you know this? Do you know his name? Did you care? A singer addicted to drugs and alcohol dies and its all over the news, facebook and twitter in minutes!!! ! RIP Corporal Mark Anthony Palin from 1st battalion the riffles! ...a true hero unlike Amy Winehouse ,ppl care about singers who dont risk their lives 4 our country.

Really Loves Smeggy's
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!

Posted on

crumbs wrote:No great loss really. Another crackhead eliminated from the gene pool. Crackheads die all the time and nobody remembers them unless they produce shite music and are more famous for their private life than their music. Just my opinion...

What a cold and inhumane sentiment, Crumbs. Amy's death may not have been a shock given her self destructive lifestyle most likely a result of her pushy father. But you have to show a little respect as she was someone's daughter, someone's friend maybe an auntie, someone's ex.

If there's an afterlife, I sure hope she finds some peace and the happiness she never had in life.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:

What a cold and inhumane sentiment, Crumbs. Amy's death may not have been a shock given her self destructive lifestyle most likely a result of her pushy father. But you have to show a little respect as she was someone's daughter, someone's friend maybe an auntie, someone's ex.

If there's an afterlife, I sure hope she finds some peace and the happiness she never had in life.

Have to agree with crumbs on this...Amy decided to live the rock and roll life style and paid the price,like Sid Vicious and many others,i hope she finds peace and the happiness where ever she is..but it was her choice to take drugs nobody forced them down her neck...my sympathy is for the armed forces how die for our freedom...they are the real heroes.

Really Loves Smeggy's
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!

Posted on

I never said Amy was a hero, Stinky. Though I do sympathise for her - she chose to live a slow, squalid, miserable and self destructive lifestyle because she was unhappy with her life. Which begs the question why she wanted to throw away her talent and life away like that.

In essence, living a life of drug addiction is a drawn out suicide. It must have been heart wrenching for Amy's true friends and family watch her waste away like that over the course of years. Amy needed help and tough love. Having seen old friends lose their minds to drugs, I have to sympathise.

I can empathise for every squaddie up and down the land, but this thread wasn't about them. Their selflessness, bravery, strength and willingness to protect the weak, the innocent and the helpless will never be forgotten. But you have to accept there are people outside the armed forces who should be remembered fondly for their work - even if that work isn't to one's own tastes.

Whether a squaddie or Amy Winehouse dies, they both did something to improve the lives of people here in Britain. She may not have killed 50 fifty people, but Britain has lost a pretty good soul singer. (pre-drugs)

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
Current Mood: Snarky

PreviousNext

Return to Music