Skip to content

Lady Gaga to front Queen ??

Altogether now.... in the key of Bb!!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Lady Gaga to front Queen ??

Maybe Jedward should front them? :rofl:

Box!
Lady Gaga is in talks with Queen guitarist Brian May to take over as the band's new lead singer.

Original frontman Freddie Mercury died in 1991 and Paul Rodgers took on vocal duties for the group for five years from 2004.

The collaboration ended in 2009 and now the rockers are looking for another singer to complete their line-up so they can go back on the road.

May tells Britain's Daily Express he is hoping Gaga, whose stage name is inspired by their hit song Radio GaGa, will accept an offer to sing for them.

"We talk about going out on the road all the time but there's a bit of a singer problem to put it mildly," he says.

"We get a lot of offers to work with other people. I worked with Lady Gaga and she's very creative and is someone we've talked about singing, fronting the band with. She's not just a singer, she writes her own material."

The musician is also considering bringing in several guest vocalists to give renditions of Queen's hit tracks as part of a TV show.
"We have talked about doing duets with other people and in a strange way I almost pressed the yes button. We were debating the idea of a TV show where we have all these guest stars. We didn't press it today but we are still looking at it. Lady Gaga has said she would like to do something with us."Article Source

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

And why not.

The band has suffered all manner of tragedies since Freddie snuffed it, the Ben Elton genius of his musical stageshow comes near the top.

Plus she has a cock according to the lower forms of media, which Freddie might have appreciated.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Yes I remember the Cock story :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

i've just noticed the story is from the daily diana . move along , nothing to see here :D

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

Dear Brian May and Roger Taylor.

Sirs, I was born in the summer of '73, just as the popularity of Queen was gaining momentum and i was weaned a steady diet of your bands spectacular music from a very early age. Indeed, one of my earliest memories is as a young child being woken to the sounds of Bohemian Rhapsody as my parents marvelled over its Lyrics and outstanding production at a time when most people owned a 'Radiogram'. Idyllic summers were spent thereafter through the 80's with a constant Queen soundtrack. My summer holiday in Cornwall in August 1980 was accompanied by 'The Game' album... My Summer Holiday in '84 on the Norfolk Broads, listening to 'The Works' over and over again. Young love blossomed in '85 to the sounds of 'A Kind of Magic' with 'Who Wants to Live Forever' haunting my Autumn loss of love. In '89, again, a summer of 'Miracles' came as i left School forever and demanded 'I Want It All' as life thrust me in a new direction.. It really was a 'Breakthru'.
In 1991, 'I Thought I Was Going Slightly Mad' when the 'News of the World' claimed that Freddie was Dying... Surely this was just another 'Scandal' and i really thought that 'The Show Must Go On'. Sadly, Freddie did pass away on the 24th November of that year.

Its understandable that your good selves wish to honour Freddies memory and ensure the music of Queen live on in the hearts and ears of people for a millennia to come. Paul Rogers is a formidable musician and singer but John Deacons reluctance to be complicate in this union should surely have rung alarm bells from the outset. Nevertheless, the Paul Rogers with Queen (-2) proved a comfortable marriage of talents, albeit not in any way a substitute for Freddie or John. Now i understand you are considering a 'Queen with Lady GaGa' union?
I understand that Lady GaGa may have taken her stage name from 'Radio GaGa' but really, Is that stupid fucking perm interfering with your brain function? or does the phrase 'talentless fuckwit' ring any bells?
Messers May and Taylor.. if you go ahead with this union, i sincerely hope that you have your pubes set fire to by a street prostitute with a crack Cocaine addiction and hope sincerely that she beats them out with some 4x2". Clearly, you have both gone insane and should seek professional help immediately before you had James Fucking Morrison to the bill.

Yours faithfully

Squizzer

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

Hey Squizzer

The show must go on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

:finger:

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

You missed one....

:D

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Music