Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Kylie reunites with film director

Altogether now.... in the key of Bb!!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Kylie Minogue reunited with Chilean film director Alexander Dahm when he paid a visit to the UK this month.
The pop singer was first linked to Dahm when they went on holiday together in May last year. Rumours of a romance between the pair quickly escalated, and Alexander was eventually dumped by his wife Laura, who believed that he was "smitten" with Kylie.

Alexander came to London for six days this month and stayed with Kylie at her home in Chelsea. He has since returned to his home in Mexico City, but sources have revealed that Minogue was thrilled with their reunion.

"They had an amazing time together. It's made her really happy," a friend told the Sunday Mirror. "They hadn't seen each other for ages, so they had a lot of catching up to do.

"They rarely left the flat during the week he was here and it would be fair to say they're very close. I wouldn't be surprised if he came back and visited her very soon."

On two rolls!!
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Who would be a film director. Lucky sweety!!

On two rolls!!
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Kylie is so lovely, in so many ways. I loved her in DR WHO. Her music is still pretty good, although I prefer her much to her music these days.

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Siberia

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Music