Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

What's Happened? Where Are They?

Altogether now.... in the key of Bb!!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Some fab Singers that have gorn!! :(

Jimmy Sommerville!! Remember of Bronski beat? Fab music to dance to!! Yeah 80s then there was Erasure!!!



User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35774
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I like erasure! Still Dolls, I dont miss new kids, or the spice girls lol!!!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

User avatar
Resident Alcoholic
Posts: 6337
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:13 pm
Location: Southampton
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Giblet Botherer

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

i don't miss bros

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

User avatar
It's all bollocks!
Posts: 47305
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 am
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I like erasure! Still Dolls, I dont miss new kids, or the spice girls lol!!!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

User avatar
Resident Alcoholic
Posts: 6337
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:13 pm
Location: Southampton
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Giblet Botherer

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Lord Gumble wrote:I like erasure! Still Dolls, I dont miss new kids, or the spice girls lol!!!




I loved you make me feel real!!!!



User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35774
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I'm sure Erasure have a new album out soon. :)
Probably crap though.



Sit on my Facebook!
Posts: 11555
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:01 pm

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I loved that stuff!! I remember a few years ago I went yo a club with a friend,not sure the name of club but something called 'underground station' I danced with Andy of erasure!! Made my day!!!! We danced for hours and what a lovely guy !!



User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35774
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I loved A little respect by Erasure!! Fab!!



User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35774
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Dolls wrote:I loved that stuff!! I remember a few years ago I went yo a club with a friend,not sure the name of club but something called 'underground station' I danced with Andy of erasure!! Made my day!!!! We danced for hours and what a lovely guy !!



Good job that you only danced with him. Anything else and you would have ended up with more than an itchy fanny. :)

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 10931
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 pm
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Mr Squirrel wrote:
Dolls wrote:I loved that stuff!! I remember a few years ago I went yo a club with a friend,not sure the name of club but something called 'underground station' I danced with Andy of erasure!! Made my day!!!! We danced for hours and what a lovely guy !!



Good job that you only danced with him. Anything else and you would have ended up with more than an itchy fanny. :)




:eek: I don't think he would have fancied me squibbs ;) not his type but he was a lovely gentleman!! :) mind you he had a gorgeous body :hubba: :hubba:



User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35774
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      




User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35774
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Dolls wrote:
Mr Squirrel wrote:
Dolls wrote:I loved that stuff!! I remember a few years ago I went yo a club with a friend,not sure the name of club but something called 'underground station' I danced with Andy of erasure!! Made my day!!!! We danced for hours and what a lovely guy !!



Good job that you only danced with him. Anything else and you would have ended up with more than an itchy fanny. :)




:eek: I don't think he would have fancied me squibbs ;) not his type but he was a lovely gentleman!! :) mind you he had a gorgeous body :hubba: :hubba:


Yeah I think there's more chance of him fancying Squizz though :)

I met his sister up town once. She suffers from "The Not famous Sibling" syndrome. Not a very pleasant lady.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 120102
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

wotsit2 wrote:i don't miss bros


Same here with The Proclaimers.

Ms Salerno could have put a bit more effort into her costume though


The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Insane Poster
Posts: 26005
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Dolls wrote: :eek: I don't think he would have fancied me squibbs ;) not his type but he was a lovely gentleman!! :) mind you he had a gorgeous body :hubba: :hubba:



Parts of it anyway, like Brundlefly, much of it is coming apart at the seams

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Bell_%28singer%29

Nothing at all to do with his prowess at meat packing of course :chin:

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Insane Poster
Posts: 26005
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Channel Hopper wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:i don't miss bros


Same here with The Proclaimers.

Ms Salerno could have put a bit more effort into her costume though



Big hit in the gay clubs! :thumb:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 120102
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:Big hit in the gay clubs! :thumb:


In clubs around the western world, thanks to the mind-numbing beat a two year old could knock out on the skirting board.

It - the video anyway - wasn't appreciated by the BBC, (or in Kazakstan apparently)

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Insane Poster
Posts: 26005
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Channel Hopper wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Big hit in the gay clubs! :thumb:


In clubs around the western world, thanks to the mind-numbing beat a two year old could knock out on the skirting board.

It - the video anyway - wasn't appreciated by the BBC, (or in Kazakstan apparently)


I bet there was plenty of VHS bootlegs of it floating around Kazakstan :D :D :D

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 120102
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons


Return to Music

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests