Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

McFadden regrets being "arrogant twat"

Altogether now.... in the key of Bb!!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Brian McFadden has admitted that he was an "arrogant twat" on July 16th when he launched his solo career in 2004. He puts a lot of it down to marrying what he called a "nasty piece of work" in 2002. He was of course referring to Kerry katona who he married on 5 January 2002 at the Church of the Immaculate Conception in Rathfeigh, County Meath. "Immaculate Conception" was a fucking laugh!" said McFadden. He continued his tirade, "I've got two kids by her as well. Iceland can stuff her up the Prawn Ring as far as I am concerned. She stinks of fish anyway!"

The Irish singer's debut solo track 'Real To Me' topped the charts after he quit Westlife for getting fed up with being constantly mounted by Louis Walsh at gig after parties. He was then offered an album deal with Sony BMG, but he failed to achieve success with his LP Irish Son and subsequent terrible single releases. They soon dropped him. It hurt. Ouch! Anyone got a plaster? No.
Brian in front of one of those cheesy advertising
boards that footballers and other celebs stand
in front of making themselves look like corporate
borgs.

"You do start to believe your own hype. I was very arrogant and a total twat," Brian told the Daily Penis, a tabloid only available daily. "And because of the money they spent and the deal I got there was not enough for them to make a profit. I could have not taken the piss with my deal and sold 800,000 albums and everyone would have money. But I had to be an idiot."

Recalling his extravagant and diva like demands, he continued: "I had to have first-class flights for me and my team that I didn't need, but I wanted to take advantage for the things they'd done in the past... I even had a hairdresser on a retainer of £150,000 a year. It was ridiculous.

"They'd taken the piss out of us in Westlife for so long. So many things annoyed me. Especially Louis. He'd get drunk and not even wait for the douche. So I took the piss out of them in my deal. And it came back to bite me in the arse. "

McFadden is currently promoting his second album Set In Stone in Australia. It will be released in the UK in the summer on the 'I used to be a twat and still am!' Label. An insider was still inside.

On two rolls!!
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Another brilliant report, thanks LOL :D :D

I don't like McFadden, not much anyway. Apart from the fact that guy had a really big head, he was the ugliest one of the Westlife boys. I know, I know, nasty of my to say so, but come on. The guy was with Kerry Katona for gawd sake. What does that say about him? :pp:

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Siberia

Posted on

Jericho wrote:Another brilliant report, thanks LOL :D :D

I'm getting to the stage where I'm looking out for Titty's news items in the mornings :thumb: :thumb:

They ALL crack me up :rofl: :rofl:

Posted on

Trixiebelle wrote:I'm getting to the stage where I'm looking out for Titty's news items in the mornings :thumb: :thumb:

I expect a full forum for all this soon. Titty can be our news reporter full time :)

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Siberia

Posted on

Jericho wrote:
Trixiebelle wrote:I'm getting to the stage where I'm looking out for Titty's news items in the mornings :thumb: :thumb:

I expect a full forum for all this soon. Titty can be our news reporter full time :)

That thought has passed through my head everytime I read her stuff :thumb:

Posted on

Tittybangbang wrote: So many things annoyed me. Especially Louis. He'd get drunk and not even wait for the douche.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Classic. :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Music