Ahhhhgh, I've got Karma Chameleon implanted in my head now, bugger ! :eek4:

I suppose he's run out of money and wants some more. :):

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, Kamma, .....
:hyenas:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Must have got turned down for that job promoting the radiator industry then.

paint your wagons and burn your banker, coz the twisted circus is coming to town and there ain't no safety net under the high wire.

- Larry Love.

Smegster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: Puckish

Posted on

Meet him a few times over the years , just the biggest up himself twat on two legs , he thought wrong when he started to talk to us like muppets ,

Loves The place!

Posted on

I met his cousin, Kenny O'dowd a couple of times, now he really is a character. He conducted his own defence at the CCC in 1984 where he claimed he had pics. of Edward Heath in compromising positions with his wife. I think there were legal arguments lasting over a day as to whether he could subpeona the aforementioned and the govenor of Pentonville gaol whom he had accused of confiscating the pics. A really funny guy, alas, I heard he got into more serious trouble in the 1990's with an attempted murder charge. :(

Posted on

diatribe wrote:I met his cousin, Kenny O'dowd a couple of times, now he really is a character. He conducted his own defence at the CCC in 1984 where he claimed he had pics. of Edward Heath in compromising positions with his wife.
I heard he got into more serious trouble in the 1990's with an attempted murder charge. :(

Not forgetting the murder(s) committed by his cousin a few years earlier, reduced to nothing more than smackheads twatting bumping each other off with their lifestyle choice of viewing the world through injections. Then again it was 1986 when twats could still hide behind their own twattishness publicity.

Boy George was not at the house when the body was found about 5:30 A.M., and a Scotland Yard spokesman, Nick Jordan :chin: :chin: :chin: , said the singer ''was not involved at all.''

http://www.nytimes.com/1986/08/07/arts/ ... -home.html

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1986 ... ated-death

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Music