Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

hasn't he done a few of them already?

Loves Smeggy's
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

Soppy and sentimental mode here.

I'd love to see Michael jackson and a huge stage production.

Knowing how these things work somewhat, I know what he did and didn't contribute to the hits etc.

Much as I'd love to see the show, how could it be anything other than a sad parody of the past?

Pictures of me naked viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10495

Super Smegsterwegsta
Current Mood: Down, down, deeper and down.

Posted on

Raffles wrote:Soppy and sentimental mode here.

I'd love to see Michael jackson and a huge stage production.

Knowing how these things work somewhat, I know what he did and didn't contribute to the hits etc.

Much as I'd love to see the show, how could it be anything other than a sad parody of the past?

I was lucky enough to do that in the late 1990s at Wembley Stadium. I only went because a bunch of guys I knew had a spare ticket and persuaded me. Even worse they said they were going to get to the stadium at 9:00am. :eek:

But I understood why and it was worth it. We were at the front of the turnstyles and when they opened at 4pm we ran like fuck across the pitch and got right at the front against the barrier in the mosh pit. the support bands were crap but when Jackson came on it was an amazing show. I was only about 20 feet away from him. great performer.

One of the highlights of the show was being able to climb up and sit on the barrier at the end of the show and face a packed Wembley Stadium. Amazing sight. One of the lowlights was being packed like sardines in the moshpit for hours and having to piss in an empty lemonade bottle.

If ya get chance, go Raffles.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:One of the lowlights was being packed like sardines in the moshpit for hours and having to piss in an empty lemonade bottle.

Ugh! I can't imagine ever wanting to see anyone live so much that it would make that worthwhile. Even staying at a campsite with facilities tends to to be too much of a hardship for me! ...and I refuse to ever, ever put myself in a situation where purchase a "she-wee" is a requirement! :eek4: :D

Really Hooked!

Posted on

He appears to be so emotionally and physically frail these days, I can't imagine that he could cope with a large scale tour or big stage production.

Agree with you about the she-wee bookends :D

Loves Smeggy's
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Music