Skip to content

HILLARY CLINTON SUCKS CLITS!

All things NWO, Ruling Elite, Illuminati, etc

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
ghostgirl wrote:You psychic Annie? lol

I was just reading:
"Why Bush & the CIA Had John Lennon Killed -- The Beatles, the Montauk Project, the Tavistock Institute and Mass Social Control"

Link:
http://www.whale.to/b/lennon.html

very much so ask Martyn ! but I am really ...scares the shit out of people ....I love it :D

Go on then what's my REAL name. Only joking, or am I. :rofl: :) :colin:

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

Rocky wrote:

The Dynamo wrote:
It's all exciting stuff........for the gullible......

http://www.trance-formation.com/about_trance.htm

In other words it's all a load of bollox. That's a possibility. :thumb:

I would say that's highly probable...we all know that some folk will believe anything....... :eek:

I don't think I'm gullible, but, Rocky and Dynamo, you both seem to be suggesting that it's none of our business, and ought not to concern us, who's business is it then?

Below is a link to the story of someone called Annie McKenna who claims also to have been a victim of Operation Monarch.

Once again I reiterate that I neither believe nor disbelieve, but am interested in hearing facts, conjecture, perspectives, viewpoints, opinions, analyses, information, stories and commentaries, from cutting edge hard news and comment, to extreme and unusual perspectives. Neither do I at this point choose to sweep uncomfortable material under the rug, nor to censor skewed logic and uncomfortable rhetoric, as these things reflect the world that we appear to be living in today.

You mentioned Voltaire, Rocky? Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the following was attributed to him?
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Annie McKenna's story:
http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics%20and%20History/paper_clip_dolls.htm

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

There are many other more widsespread, and perhaps easier to swallow examples of mind-control, that to those who have not been a victim appear perplexing, for example, almost one third of women report that at some time in their lives they were involved in abusive controlling and often violent relationship. Entertainer Tina Turner and Cher were just two well-known examples. Why don't the victims of abusive partners leave? What draws them into and holds them much like prisoners within destructive and potentially unsafe relationships?

Many many people join cruel, unusual or just plain wacky Cults, the rest of find such behaviour inexplicable, and wonder how it is possible for people to become brain-washed into believing such "non-sense". And yet for those concerned, some form of rationality must have been internalised for them to go along with this so-called madness, because Cults are renouned the world over for their ability to use mind-control and brain-washing techniques to enlist members.

In light of this I wonder if it's not MORE gullible, in fact, to insist that such a powerful techniques ARE NOT being put to widespread use by a miriad of Government Agencies!

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

I cam across the following story while searching for something else..

Another anecdote of Hillary Clinton getting off on sucking clits. Nothing wrong with that of course.

Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Affair Story About to Break Wide Open

http://www.mademan.com/wallstreetfighter/2007/11/hillary-clintons-lesbian-affair-story.html

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

I just happened across this pic. No wonder Hillary has a smile on her face ....

btw _ I mailed Ghostgirl yesterday, no reply yet but I hope she's OK.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:I just happened across this pic. No wonder Hillary has a smile on her face ...

One of them looks happy, the other needs a good rub (to warm her up).

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:
smeggypants wrote:I just happened across this pic. No wonder Hillary has a smile on her face ...

One of them looks happy, the other needs a good rub (to warm her up).

The pic's a good candidate for a 'What happened Next?" competition. :) :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

On Tuesday May 3rd 1994 this programme was scheduled to air on the Discovery channel. Influencial members of congress applied pressure to the cable industr to stop the airing of the programme and destroy ALL COPIES. It was already listed nationwide in the April 30th-May 6th edition of TV Guide and newspaper supplements. The Discovery channel and Yorkshire Television were reimbursed for the 1/4 to 1/2 million dollors production costs.

THIS IS THE PROGRAMME THEY DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE!

Conspiracy Of Silence...

And here (PAEDOPHILIA AND SATANISM ...) is yet a link, posted by LektroiD on another thread, stressing the UK end of this deviant and corrupt child sex slave trade.

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

Thanks for reposting that GG ...lest we forget eh ! Bastards :mad:

Posted on

"The real war is the war on consciousness. It's very important to always remember that. Mind control is ubiquitous. It's almost a question of who is not mind controlled, as opposed to who is mind controlled. It's just a difference in degree. The whole question of what is consciousness and how it can be manipulated is one of the most crucial questions of our time."

Produced by Michael Tsarion and Blue Fire Film, Architects of Control explores humankind’s future and the posthuman world. Will the “perfect” human be a dumbed down, regimented inhabitant of a cyber purgatory created by unseen elites? Will the children of tomorrow be smiling depressives of a technocratic dystopia?

Subjects Include: Jim Keith, Mass Control, Mind Control and its History, Radiotronic Weaponry, Psychic Dictatorship, Mass Ritual Killings, The Men in White, Operation Cointelpro, Operation Chaos, Teen Rage, School Shootings, Media Manipulation, Sleeper Assassins, Project Monarch and MK Ultra, Operation Paperclip, Sorcery and Magic, The Cult of Dionysus, People’s Champions, Astro-Theology, The Anatomy of Thought, Tragedy: Catalyst of Change, Global Awakening, The Myth of Progress, The Global Village, The Inauthentic Life, Drugged, Medicated, and Under Control, The Deconstruction Cycle, The Rise and Fall of Civilizations, The Death of Emotion, The Posthuman World Initiated, 2012: The Age of Revealing, Civilization: Rise and Fall, Psychic Hygiene, The Sane and the Unsane.

Watch Architects of Control HERE...
2 Hours and 6 Minutes

Please please watch... GG

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

2 hours and 6 minutes is a long haul. I'll try. but it won't be in one sitting. :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:2 hours and 6 minutes is a long haul. I'll try. but it won't be in one sitting. :)

You can download it it portions on youtube :thumb:

Here's Parts 1, 2, 3 and 4 (of 16)...

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

In light of the current interest in Ruling elite paedophile Rings, I thought I'd bump this thread.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

In light of the current American Presidential erections elections, I thought I'd bump this thread. :D

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:In light of the current American Presidential erections elections, I thought I'd bump this thread. :D

Yup.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

crumbs wrote:There is some deep shit going about HRC. I've seen some shite about the occult and some connection to the 'speshul' religion (Qlippoth). Who on here is keeping on top of all this stuff and can summarise?

TBH, i have not kept entirely abreast of the subject but it has always remained in my mind. My instincts tell me that Clinton is a deeply, deeply untrustworthy woman and nothing would surprise me whatsoever.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

Some ex FBI bloke called the Clinton's a crime family the other day :eek4:

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

Newmark, TAUB, Boris, JANNER, Gerald Ronson and children

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

crumbs wrote:It looks like the FBI has been bought.

The FBI has always been corrupt. it was instrumental in creating the Al-Qaeda Myth

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Detail on Haiti seems to have been a fantasy.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

PreviousNext

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to The Global Elite