David Icke ...The Third World War

All things NWO, Ruling Elite, Illuminati, etc

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZVw9Fls-tg

very interesting ......and no lizards ! :D

Posted on

If people can get passed the old lizard nonsense and the Zionist Propaganda of sleaze against him, David Icke actually makes a lot of sense.

I've always subscribed to the notion that Wars only happen because people fight them. Unfortunately the 'systems' ion place make it nigh on impossible for a collective force to say no. Take Iraq for example ....

What if the US and UK soldiers said: "No, we're not fighting this one! this is nothing to do with the defence of our respective countries and is a mercenary act on behalf Israel and the Military/Reconstruction/Oil Industrial Complex!" ?

What saddens me is that when soldiers are interviewed and political views are brought up they merely say: "It's not for me to say, I'm just doing a job."

Unfortunately this Borg mentality happened in Germany in the 1930s and 1940s. Hitler didn't murder 12,000,000 Jews, Russians, Homosexuals, Roma, Disabled, etc on his own. There were thousands of people involved in the killing machine. All "Just doing their job"

And this is the problem.

Will there be a WW3? It's highly likely. Wars of this size allow big jumps in restructuring of the World map and the creation of organisations beneficial to the Ruling Elite. both WW1 ad WW2 facilitated this. I think that there are certainly plans to restructure the Middle East with priority to Israel's Agenda of hegemony.

I'm not sure a WW3 will happen because the EU is on plan to homogenise into a EU superstate, but a large scale kick off in the Middle East following attacks on Iran is highly likely. This would give Israel a huge chance to expand it's borders immensely, taking the Lebanon, and Syria and Jordan and then, as it's down in the past, claim occupation/ownership under the 'spoils of war'

There's certainly something major going to happen in the near future.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Smeggy ...to dismiss the "lizard" theory as nonsense I think is a knee jerk reaction that we all have ...sounds crazy and unbelievable ...but for me no longer ...there must be something to it ...why would he risk his reputation ? and after listening to the Italian 33 degree Mason I think there is more to our world than meets the eye ...the pure evil of some "men" is beyond our comprehension ...unworldly ..so just like 7 years ago I would have scoffed if someone told me world goverments would blow there own people up for oil and profit.
I might not run around trying to convince them its true ...but I will not dismiss it either ...I realise now anything is possible ,even the unthinkable !

Posted on

Annie Wrote:
Smeggy ...to dismiss the "lizard" theory as nonsense I think is a knee jerk reaction that we all have ...sounds crazy and unbelievable ...but for me no longer ...there must be something to it ...why would he risk his reputation ? and after listening to the Italian 33 degree Mason I think there is more to our world than meets the eye ...the pure evil of some "men" is beyond our comprehension ...unworldly ..so just like 7 years ago I would have scoffed if someone told me world goverments would blow there own people up for oil and profit.
I might not run around trying to convince them its true ...but I will not dismiss it either ...I realise now anything is possible ,even the unthinkable !

Annie
Since you're train of thought's currently directing you along some rather contraversial paths that conceivably allow for the prospect of an almost completely separate genetic, or should I perhaps say evolutionary, aspect surrounding certain humanbeings, maybe you'd enjoy a slight diversion up one particular "garden path"... Take a look at some of the articles on "Indigo Children" that you'll find scattered around the web. ;)

Here's a couple of links to start you off:

http://www.starchild.co.za/what.html

http://www.experiencefestival.com/indigo_children

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:Annie Wrote:

Annie
Since you're train of thought's currently directing you along some rather contraversial paths that conceivably allow for the prospect of an almost completely separate genetic, or should I perhaps say evolutionary, aspect surrounding certain humanbeings, maybe you'd enjoy a slight diversion up one particular "garden path"... Take a look at some of the articles on "Indigo Children" that you'll find scattered around the web. ;)

Here's a couple of links to start you off:

http://www.starchild.co.za/what.html

okey dokey ....I will have a look.....cheers GG :thumb:

http://www.experiencefestival.com/indigo_children

Posted on

:thumb: :thumb:

:D

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

annie27 wrote:Smeggy ...to dismiss the "lizard" theory as nonsense I think is a knee jerk reaction that we all have ...sounds crazy and unbelievable ...but for me no longer ...there must be something to it ...why would he risk his reputation ? and after listening to the Italian 33 degree Mason I think there is more to our world than meets the eye ...the pure evil of some "men" is beyond our comprehension ...unworldly ..so just like 7 years ago I would have scoffed if someone told me world goverments would blow there own people up for oil and profit.

Oh don't get me wrong :

I am open to everything being possible, but that doesn't mean I find somethings highly unlikely.

The following 'logic' doesn't' work for me. "there must be something to it ...why would he risk his reputation" ... It's Appeal to Authority

There are plenty of people ... :archbishop: :osama: :asshole: :popegrinch: ... for example who we could say about a god, "there must be something to it, as why would they risk their reputation?" The same applies. For me there's just as much likely hood of people being lizards in suits as there is some god.

For me things have to stand on their own merits, not who said it.

However, I agree, there certainly is more to our world than meets the eye. Governments, or more accurately the ruling elite that control the governments, have no problem in committing mass murder for profit and hegemony. That's generally what wars are for and always have been.

They don't care about the lives of ordinary people. Saddam, for example, could have been deposed without the deaths of a million Iraqis, the wrecking of the whole country and the changing of Iraq's laws to allow unlimited wealth removal and impunity from teh law of foreign contractors.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Smeggy Wrote:
They don't care about the lives of ordinary people. Saddam, for example, could have been deposed without the deaths of a million Iraqis, the wrecking of the whole country and the changing of Iraq's laws to allow unlimited wealth removal and impunity from teh law of foreign contractors.

Bluddy good point! :thumb: :thumb:

Haunting Beauty

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to The Global Elite