Skip to content

The ten best conspiracy theories

All things NWO, Ruling Elite, Illuminati, etc

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

The ten best conspiracy theories

According to the Independent.

1] Apollo Moon Landing

The Apollo 11 Moon landing in 1969 was an elaborate hoax by the US government in its bid to beat Russia in the race to the moon, according some to conspiracy theorists. NASA footage of Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin's sojourn on the Moon's surface is bogus according to some theorists, who claim glaring anomalies such as shadows going in different directions and the US flag blowing in the wind show it was faked.

2] 9/11 Pentagon conspiracy

There's a theory that no plane actually hit the Pentagon on September 11 and that the explosion (pictured) was actually caused by a missile fired from inside it by the Americans. Theorists claim that no wreckage from the American Airlines Boeing 747 was actually found at the scene and that first accounts of the explosion were later doctored by the government. Other allegedly tell-tale signs, such as several windows surviving the crash intact, indicate that the blast was smaller than you?d expect from an aeroplane crashing in to a building.

3] Shakespeare is "Sheik Zubair"

Some claim that William Shakespeare is actually Sheikh Zubair from Basra, Iraq. Others claim he was actually Francis Bacon, Christopher Marlowe, William Stanley and the list goes on. The Bard's connection to Iraq, it is claimed, is evidenced by a resemblance in his work to the teachings of the Islamic Sufi sect: "All the historical data and even the time-line conclusively proves that Sheikh Zubair was an Iraqi poet and author of plays from Basra," one Independent blogger recently claimed.

4] "Free energy" suppression

Some claim that advanced energy technologies are being suppressed by groups profiting from oil and gas production. Claimants say that the phenomena of "free energy" has derived from impressive discoveries in superconductivity of electricity which violates our current understanding of science and would make energy easier to produce and more efficient. Access to this energy is being restricted by the controllers of the current industry, and possible links to the New World Order have been suggested.

5] The Bermuda Triangle

A number of aircraft and ships are alleged to have gone missing in mysterious circumstances in the Bermuda Triangle, or Devil's Triangle. Strange goings on and supernatural activity has been reported since the 1950s. Recent aircraft disappearances in the area include: a Puerto Rican owned aircraft carrying 12 people that went missing in December last year; and a Piper type aircraft on a medical transport run which was lost from the radar in April 2007.

6] New World Order

Theories abound that the world's power and financial systems are actually controlled by occult secret societies including the Bilderberg group and the Freemasons. This theory seeks to expose collusion between businessmen and politicians in these societies promoting its secret agendas. Theorists claim that there are many "signs" confirming such claims, including Masonic symbols on buildings, and pagan symbols such as pentagrams worked into planning regulations in New York.

7] Tin foil hats

Some believe that wearing a tin foil hat will shield the brain against mind control, mind reading and electromagnetic fields. Typically made from the aluminium foil most of us use to wrap sandwiches, the protective powers of the tin foil hat have reached such heights of fame that cyber versions are now available in the online universe of the game World of Warcraft. They come in all shapes and sizes and are totally customisable.

8] "Paul is dead"

There is an urban legend alleging that Paul McCartney of The Beatles died in 1966 and was replaced by a look-alike and sound-alike. Theorists say that clues have been planted in Beatles' lyrics ever since, including some "mumbling" by John Lennon recorded between the songs I'm So Tired and the next song Blackbird, which when played backwards allegedly sounds like 'Paul is a dead man. Miss him.' He was supposedly replaced by William Campbell- the winner of a look-alike contest.

9] Princess Diana's death

Some believe that the death of Prince Charles' ex-wife in a Paris car crash 12 years ago was a murder plot by the Royal family to prevent her from marrying again. When Diana, her boyfriend Dodi Fayez and their driver were killed in 1997 both Fayez's father Mohamed al Fayed and Diana's former butler Paul Burrell added fuel to the claim that she was murdered. Theories that she had been pregnant and letters claiming Charles was plotting her murder were published posthumously.

10] The Roswell cover up

Many believe that the US military covered up the crash of an alien spacecraft in Roswell, New Mexico, on July 8, 1947 by claiming that the "flying disc" it recovered was a weather balloon. It has been claimed that various parts of an alien spacecraft and even bodies of extra-terrestrials were retrieved from the scene. The Army Air Force who were drafted in in the aftermath of the incident are alleged to have deliberately covered it up by hiding and rewriting official documents.

----------------------------------------------------

Do believe any of them?

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Men did land on the moon, a plane did hit the Pentagon, Diana was killed by a driver who lost control in a tunnel (drunk or not) and no alien ship landed at Roswell.

Posted on

martyn20 wrote:Men did land on the moon, a plane did hit the Pentagon, Diana was killed by a driver who lost control in a tunnel (drunk or not) and no alien ship landed at Roswell.

thanks for clearing that up Martyn .....I feel better now :rofl: :rofl: :thumb:

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
martyn20 wrote:Men did land on the moon, a plane did hit the Pentagon, Diana was killed by a driver who lost control in a tunnel (drunk or not) and no alien ship landed at Roswell.

Smeggys post asked if we believe in any of them, I was giving my opinion on a few, what are your opinions on the subject

Posted on

martyn20 wrote:
annie27 wrote:

Smeggys post asked if we believe in any of them, I was giving my opinion on a few, what are your opinions on the subject

I was just joking .... :D
I think you know my views on most of the above ....
I do not believe man has landed on the moon
I do think Diana's death was suspicious
and I do think Roswell holds some interesting secrets .... :thumb:

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
martyn20 wrote:
annie27 wrote:

I was just joking .... :D
I think you know my views on most of the above ....
I do not believe man has landed on the moon
I do think Diana's death was suspicious
and I do think Roswell holds some interesting secrets .... :thumb:

I can only make an educated guess on most from information I have read and researched but I can tell you that there is not doubt at all that men walked on the moon. For one thing why did the Russians stop trying to get there first, just because America said they had done it, no they saw them do it, their spies and their telescopes proved Neil and Buzz got there.

Posted on

Wasn't there a mirror or something placed on the moon by one of the missions. We still use it to measure the distance of the moon?

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Posted on

what do you think Neil Armstrong was trying to say here ????

Posted on

annie27 wrote:

what do you think Neil Armstrong was trying to say here ????

No idea,

Posted on

Ringed by footprints, sitting in the moondust, lies a 2-foot wide panel studded with 100 mirrors pointing at Earth: the "lunar laser ranging retroreflector array." Apollo 11 astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong put it there on July 21, 1969, about an hour before the end of their final moonwalk. Thirty-five years later, it's the only Apollo science experiment still running.

Nutter!!

Posted on

interesting though eh ......

Posted on

diablo wrote:Ringed by footprints, sitting in the moondust, lies a 2-foot wide panel studded with 100 mirrors pointing at Earth: the "lunar laser ranging retroreflector array." Apollo 11 astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong put it there on July 21, 1969, about an hour before the end of their final moonwalk. Thirty-five years later, it's the only Apollo science experiment still running.

oh right ..I guess that "removes one of truths protective layers " :thumb:

Posted on

annie27 wrote:interesting though eh ......

If you check google the explaination appears to be he was talking about the UFO sighting the crew witnessed during the mission not if they went to the moon at all. That sighting was surpressed by the govt at the time, Buzz and Neil still think they saw an alien ship.

Posted on

martyn20 wrote:

If you check google the explaination appears to be he was talking about the UFO sighting the crew witnessed during the mission not if they went to the moon at all. That sighting was surpressed by the govt at the time, Buzz and Neil still think they saw an alien ship.

yes I really trust Google ....no I prefer to hear things from the horses mouth .....he spoke and I heard what and how he said it .
It was and remains to this day a man who appears emotional ....read into it what you will ,I know I have . :thumb:

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
martyn20 wrote:

yes I really trust Google ....no I prefer to hear things from the horses mouth .....he spoke and I heard what and how he said it .
It was and remains to this day a man who appears emotional ....read into it what you will ,I know I have . :thumb:

Clearly when I said google I meant the search engine to take you to many other sites which discuss his 1994 speech. None of the men who walked on the moon, including Neil Armstrong, have ever suggested they did not go.

Posted on

martyn20 wrote:
annie27 wrote:
martyn20 wrote:

Clearly when I said google I meant the search engine to take you to many other sites which discuss his 1994 speech. None of the men who walked on the moon, including Neil Armstrong, have ever suggested they did not go.

I wonder why ??? :howl: oh I know they might of had a car accident like those that did speak out .....or the guy that who commited suicide by shooting himself TWICE ........ :chin:

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
diablo wrote:Ringed by footprints, sitting in the moondust, lies a 2-foot wide panel studded with 100 mirrors pointing at Earth: the "lunar laser ranging retroreflector array." Apollo 11 astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong put it there on July 21, 1969, about an hour before the end of their final moonwalk. Thirty-five years later, it's the only Apollo science experiment still running.

Eh??

The astronauts left a strategically placed mirror on the surface of the moon, for the purpose of reflecting a laser beam back to earth. The time taken for the beam to make its round trip allows us to accurately measure the distance between the earth and the moon. To this day, universities around the world (and indeed anyone with suitable laser equipment) can still bounce lasers off this mirror. If you aim your laser somewhere else on the moon’s surface, the beam scatters and does not return. But when you use the correct corordinates, it bounces back. So the fact is – someone put this mirror on the moon, positioned it and angled it correctly. It’s still there and this laser measurement process still goes on today.

I suppose you think that Martians or other extra-terrestrials put it there? :confused: :pp:

Nutter!!

Posted on

diablo wrote:
annie27 wrote:

Eh??

The astronauts left a strategically placed mirror on the surface of the moon, for the purpose of reflecting a laser beam back to earth. The time taken for the beam to make its round trip allows us to accurately measure the distance between the earth and the moon. To this day, universities around the world (and indeed anyone with suitable laser equipment) can still bounce lasers off this mirror. If you aim your laser somewhere else on the moon’s surface, the beam scatters and does not return. But when you use the correct corordinates, it bounces back. So the fact is – someone put this mirror on the moon, positioned it and angled it correctly. It’s still there and this laser measurement process still goes on today.

I suppose you think that Martians or other extra-terrestrials put it there? :confused: :pp:

Nah they would have had far more sophisticated things to leave schlepping around , my question is about man on the moon not objects :thumb:

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
diablo wrote:
annie27 wrote:

Eh??

Nah they would have had far more sophisticated things to leave schlepping around , my question is about man on the moon not objects :thumb:

I think the point is who put it there? Something that had to be carefully positioned in the surface to do it's job.

Posted on

annie27 wrote:

So the fact that it was put there and aligned by Apollo 11 astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong on July 21, 1969 and been available ever since is false. They sent an unmanned expedition to do it at the same time perhaps? While the supposed astronauts were in a film set in Hollywood?

Pull the other one. :)

Nutter!!

Next

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to The Global Elite