Page 2 of 2

The ten best conspiracy theories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:20 pm
by annie27
martyn20 wrote:
annie27 wrote:
diablo wrote:
annie27 wrote:
diablo wrote:Ringed by footprints, sitting in the moondust, lies a 2-foot wide panel studded with 100 mirrors pointing at Earth: the "lunar laser ranging retroreflector array." Apollo 11 astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong put it there on July 21, 1969, about an hour before the end of their final moonwalk. Thirty-five years later, it's the only Apollo science experiment still running.

Image


oh right ..I guess that "removes one of truths protective layers " :thumb:

Eh??

The astronauts left a strategically placed mirror on the surface of the moon, for the purpose of reflecting a laser beam back to earth. The time taken for the beam to make its round trip allows us to accurately measure the distance between the earth and the moon. To this day, universities around the world (and indeed anyone with suitable laser equipment) can still bounce lasers off this mirror. If you aim your laser somewhere else on the moon’s surface, the beam scatters and does not return. But when you use the correct corordinates, it bounces back. So the fact is – someone put this mirror on the moon, positioned it and angled it correctly. It’s still there and this laser measurement process still goes on today.

I suppose you think that Martians or other extra-terrestrials put it there? :confused: :pp:


Nah they would have had far more sophisticated things to leave schlepping around , my question is about man on the moon not objects :thumb:


I think the point is who put it there? Something that had to be carefully positioned in the surface to do it's job.



why ???? surly the sophisticated telescopes would be able to find its location ....if not we have wasted millions on this technology :chin:

The ten best conspiracy theories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:23 pm
by martyn20
annie27 wrote:
martyn20 wrote:
annie27 wrote:
diablo wrote:
annie27 wrote:
diablo wrote:Ringed by footprints, sitting in the moondust, lies a 2-foot wide panel studded with 100 mirrors pointing at Earth: the "lunar laser ranging retroreflector array." Apollo 11 astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong put it there on July 21, 1969, about an hour before the end of their final moonwalk. Thirty-five years later, it's the only Apollo science experiment still running.

Image


oh right ..I guess that "removes one of truths protective layers " :thumb:

Eh??

The astronauts left a strategically placed mirror on the surface of the moon, for the purpose of reflecting a laser beam back to earth. The time taken for the beam to make its round trip allows us to accurately measure the distance between the earth and the moon. To this day, universities around the world (and indeed anyone with suitable laser equipment) can still bounce lasers off this mirror. If you aim your laser somewhere else on the moon’s surface, the beam scatters and does not return. But when you use the correct corordinates, it bounces back. So the fact is – someone put this mirror on the moon, positioned it and angled it correctly. It’s still there and this laser measurement process still goes on today.

I suppose you think that Martians or other extra-terrestrials put it there? :confused: :pp:


Nah they would have had far more sophisticated things to leave schlepping around , my question is about man on the moon not objects :thumb:


I think the point is who put it there? Something that had to be carefully positioned in the surface to do it's job.



why ???? surly the sophisticated telescopes would be able to find its location ....if not we have wasted millions on this technology :chin:


You really would argue that black is white wouldn't you?

The ten best conspiracy theories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:26 pm
by annie27
martyn20 wrote:
annie27 wrote:
martyn20 wrote:
annie27 wrote:
diablo wrote:
annie27 wrote:
diablo wrote:Ringed by footprints, sitting in the moondust, lies a 2-foot wide panel studded with 100 mirrors pointing at Earth: the "lunar laser ranging retroreflector array." Apollo 11 astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong put it there on July 21, 1969, about an hour before the end of their final moonwalk. Thirty-five years later, it's the only Apollo science experiment still running.

Image


oh right ..I guess that "removes one of truths protective layers " :thumb:

Eh??

The astronauts left a strategically placed mirror on the surface of the moon, for the purpose of reflecting a laser beam back to earth. The time taken for the beam to make its round trip allows us to accurately measure the distance between the earth and the moon. To this day, universities around the world (and indeed anyone with suitable laser equipment) can still bounce lasers off this mirror. If you aim your laser somewhere else on the moon’s surface, the beam scatters and does not return. But when you use the correct corordinates, it bounces back. So the fact is – someone put this mirror on the moon, positioned it and angled it correctly. It’s still there and this laser measurement process still goes on today.

I suppose you think that Martians or other extra-terrestrials put it there? :confused: :pp:


Nah they would have had far more sophisticated things to leave schlepping around , my question is about man on the moon not objects :thumb:


I think the point is who put it there? Something that had to be carefully positioned in the surface to do it's job.



why ???? surly the sophisticated telescopes would be able to find its location ....if not we have wasted millions on this technology :chin:


You really would argue that black is white wouldn't you?


nah ....black is so yesterday ....I prefer GREY . And you always want to tell me I am wrong ,but I still like you :squeeze: :D

The ten best conspiracy theories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:41 pm
by smeggypants
What about The Pentagon then?


http://www.rense.com/general65/911mir.htm

Image

This photo JUST AFTER the Explosion shows a bonfire in front of the impact area with its smoke plume and the Generator trailer area highlighted with its smoke plume just getting a start. Of course, NO Pentagon section down.

Image

This photo shows the generator trailer area producing an enormous smoke plume with the bonfire in front of the impact area about the same as the last photo but a better show for the camera shots sent around the world.



What's more apparent from the 2nd picture is that there's no evidence of a huge airliner hitting the pentagon.

More stuff http://www.rense.com/general64/911et.htm

The ten best conspiracy theories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:52 pm
by martyn20
smeggypants wrote:What about The Pentagon then?


http://www.rense.com/general65/911mir.htm

Image

This photo JUST AFTER the Explosion shows a bonfire in front of the impact area with its smoke plume and the Generator trailer area highlighted with its smoke plume just getting a start. Of course, NO Pentagon section down.

Image

This photo shows the generator trailer area producing an enormous smoke plume with the bonfire in front of the impact area about the same as the last photo but a better show for the camera shots sent around the world.



What's more apparent from the 2nd picture is that there's no evidence of a huge airliner hitting the pentagon.

More stuff http://www.rense.com/general64/911et.htm


There are conflicting reports as to if you can say yes or no to an airliner being involved just from the photo's, there were witnesses, not just people on the govt payroll, who saw the plane cross the road and hit the building. What happened to the 58 passengers and crew on the Flight 77 that took off from Dulles that morning?

The ten best conspiracy theories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:53 pm
by annie27
smeggypants wrote:What about The Pentagon then?


http://www.rense.com/general65/911mir.htm

Image

This photo JUST AFTER the Explosion shows a bonfire in front of the impact area with its smoke plume and the Generator trailer area highlighted with its smoke plume just getting a start. Of course, NO Pentagon section down.

Image

This photo shows the generator trailer area producing an enormous smoke plume with the bonfire in front of the impact area about the same as the last photo but a better show for the camera shots sent around the world.



What's more apparent from the 2nd picture is that there's no evidence of a huge airliner hitting the pentagon.

More stuff http://www.rense.com/general64/911et.htm


well I won,t bore anyone with my opinoin ..... :rofl:

The ten best conspiracy theories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:53 pm
by Stanley Tweedle
It was aliens.
Possibly.
Why are most people so damn sure of everything. It's like having an open mind is a disease or something. :(

The ten best conspiracy theories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:00 pm
by smeggypants
martyn20 wrote:There are conflicting reports as to if you can say yes or no to an airliner being involved just from the photo's, there were witnesses, not just people on the govt payroll, who saw the plane cross the road and hit the building.


The plane could have dropped the missile and flew off over the other side of the building obscured by the large plume of smoke


What happened to the 58 passengers and crew on the Flight 77 that took off from Dulles that morning?
No Idea. did it really exist in the first place? if they did they could have been liquidated somewhere.

Operation Northwoods, where planes have been suggested as use for false flag involve landing the real plane at some military base and a 'clone' version taking off.

Other questions:

1] why is all the video footage of the incident being kept secret? The videos from the garage across the road and the nearby hotel were confiscated by the FBI and are being kept secret.

The only exception is the few frames released from the CCTC at the car park. if you watch this video and look at the object in the two frames hurtling towards the building is is much much smaller than a huge 757


2] Where is the wreckage from the plane. Those HUGE wings which were said to be torn of on impact are nowhere to be seen, neither is the huge tail fin which is about 3/4 as tall as the building itself. Where is that? if you look at the pictures of where the planes hit the WTC towers you can see where the wings and the tailfin went in. The WTV towers had vertical steel girders holding up the floors interleaved with the windows. The pentagon building isn't really any sturdier.

here's a good page showing pics and discussing how a 757 couldn't possibly have hit the pentagon http://911truth.tripod.com/pentagon.html

Remember these passenger planes had enough fuel in them to cause a huge fireball that apparently brought down the towers ( Towers that were designed to withstand a plane impact )

The plane the allegedly hit the pentagon however didn't even burn a stool and computer monitor only feet away.
Image

The ten best conspiracy theories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:01 pm
by smeggypants
annie27 wrote:
well I won,t bore anyone with my opinoin ..... :rofl:


nah go for it Annie! :)

The ten best conspiracy theories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:39 am
by robinnia
Stanley Tweedle wrote:It was aliens.
Possibly.
Why are most people so damn sure of everything. It's like having an open mind is a disease or something. :(


:thumb: :thumb:

The ten best conspiracy theories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:37 pm
by Bowker's cat
smeggypants wrote:
martyn20 wrote:There are conflicting reports as to if you can say yes or no to an airliner being involved just from the photo's, there were witnesses, not just people on the govt payroll, who saw the plane cross the road and hit the building.


The plane could have dropped the missile and flew off over the other side of the building obscured by the large plume of smoke



What was it, a bloody Swordfish? :D

Image