Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

British woman beheaded in Tenerife. Royals fault.

All things NWO, Ruling Elite, Illuminati, etc

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Jennifer Mills-Westley

BBC wrote: BBC: Beheaded UK woman Jennifer Mills-Westley 'sought help'
The British woman stabbed and beheaded in a shop on the Spanish island of Tenerife had sought help minutes before the attack, reports suggest.

The Sunday Times reports that Jennifer Mills-Westley, 60, went into an employment centre, telling officials she was being followed.

After a man was sent away she went to a nearby shop, where she was attacked.

A Bulgarian man, 28, was arrested after the attack in Los Cristianos on Friday and is due in court on Monday.

The man had been detained by police several times for previous aggressive attacks.

Dominica Fernandez, of the Regional Interior Ministry, said the attack appeared to be random and that the suspect was well known in the area.

Regional newspaper La Opinion said the suspect had received treatment at the psychiatric unit of a local hospital in February after being involved in previous violent incidents.

Two main points.

• Bad government had allowed a dangerous madman out into society who should have been locked up in a prison or in a secure psychiatric hospital.
  • Bad government had prevented good political activists from protesting in a very high profile way against the decisions and the rule of the bad government.

Analysis explaining why this beheading is the royals fault

Tenerife is ruled as part of the Spanish Kingdom ruled by King Juan Carlos often deputised by the Spanish Crown Prince Felipe, Prince of Asturias.

King Juan Carlos of Spain (Knight of the Order of the Garter of the United Kingdom)

Queen Elizabeth with King Juan Carlos in 1988.

The Spanish Crown Prince Felipe, Prince of Asturias. (Knight Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order of the United Kingdom)

SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE, Saturday April 17
REPUBLICANS marked the 79th anniversary of the Second Spanish Republic in the Canarian capital Santa Cruz on Saturday.

Some 100 members and supporters of the Tenerife Platform for the Republic gathered in Plaza Weyler, before marching to Plaza del Príncipe to demand an end to the Borbón dynasty of King Juan Carlos I and and a return to the pre-fascist democracy of the Republic.

The beheading of the innocent British woman Jennifer Mills-Westley is the fault of the UK and Spanish royals.

Firstly, it is the fault of the UK monarchy, the ministers and officers of the kingdom for not warning unsuspecting British tourists that they are not safe in Tenerife or anywhere where there is not good government, which is most places in the world.

Every facility is given by the UK authorities to assist tourist agencies in Britain to spread their propaganda about so-called "nice and safe" places to visit and to stay while ignoring the very real dangers of bad government allowing dangerous people to roam free yet not allowing republican or democratic political activists the right to protest about that poor government and I mean protesting in a very high profile way, such as on TV, 24/7 and upstaging royalist events such as royal weddings.

Secondly, this beheading is the fault of the monarchy of Spain, the ministers and officers of Tenerife for not making the streets safe for citizens and tourists alike and it is their fault for disallowing very high profile protesting against bad government.

It needs to pointed out that had concerned persons either in Britain, Tenerife, or Spain protested too loudly about the incompetent governments of those countries, the protestors are the ones who would have been locked up in prison or sectioned in a mental hospital, not the Bulgarian man in Tenerife who did the beheading.

All across the world, kingdoms promote incompetent royalist loyalists for election to government.

In many republics of the world, such as the USA, there is funding for foolish candidates to election who are sympathetic to foreign royalty and have no intention of assisting foreign republicans to overthrow the monarchies and kingdoms they rule over.

Foolish government by royalists or by fools who like or tolerate the royals is causing innocents to be killed.

The only way to make the world safe for tourism is to have republican revolutions across the world to end all kingdoms and in republics, to impeach from office foolish presidents or governors who think the royals are doing a good job.

If foolish elected politicians think that the royals are doing a good job then we must presume they will do equally as bad a job as the royals are doing, endangering the lives of people in the republics, which is grounds for removal for incompetence under a good republican constitution.

On a roll!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

Wots is that a cuckoo? :chin:

:maddy: Image

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

Dolls wrote:Wots is that a cuckoo? :chin:

yep :D

I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:

yep :D

:hyenas: Aww I like cuckoo's (not very nice birdies) but love hearing them.....Bit rare now...*coughs*

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

when i lived in lincolnshire i used to hear them all the time dolls

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:when i lived in lincolnshire i used to hear them all the time dolls

Me mate always,always rings me and tells me she's heard the first cuckoo (normally in April).

Ermm back on thread....you didnt include *clouds* :chin: :rofl:

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

Just wondering so......If I was on me holidays in Scotland I got attacked by a Schizo.....ermm? Who do I blame the scottish parliament or what??? or THEIR SOCIAL SERVICES????? Every area has their own social services dont they in Scotland??? Surely it's up to the area.......!]

This baffles me cos I can say the Queen gave me a touch of the farmer giles because I was sitting on a stone step watching the royal wedding...... :confused: :confused: :rofl:

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

Dolls wrote:Just wondering so......If I was on me holidays in Scotland I got attacked by a Schizo.....ermm? Who do I blame the scottish parliament or what??? or THEIR SOCIAL SERVICES????? Every area has their own social services dont they in Scotland??? Surely it's up to the area.......!]

This baffles me cos I can say the Queen gave me a touch of the farmer giles because I was sitting on a stone step watching the royal wedding...... :confused: :confused: :rofl:

:howl: :howl: :thumb:

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

Unfortunatly it looks like its down to the spanish authorities.....they knew he was dangerous.....he'd been arrested lots of time and just been out of hossie!.....Time bomb waiting to go off......how many time have we seen this over here...All countries have their *Nutters* (sorry but its true)

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

I find this horrendous actually for her family.....knowing how she died...she was already being followed by the guy so he already had made a bean line for her..(which unfortunatly happens with the illness)......Horrendous for the family ...

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

yeah, but it was the queens fault dolls :D

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:Image

That bird looks angry!!! :rofl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

LOL, Wotsit you are my new best friend for that cuckoo, could have summed the op up any better myself! :D

Sweetheart

Posted on

Little_Law_Chick wrote:LOL, Wotsit you are my new best friend for that cuckoo, could have summed the op up any better myself! :D

But you can always try...

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:
Little_Law_Chick wrote:LOL, Wotsit you are my new best friend for that cuckoo, could have summed the op up any better myself! :D

But you can always try...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :dog: Oh you lot crack me up!

Sweetheart

Posted on

why thankyou LLC . i do try :D

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

Peter Dow wrote:British woman beheaded in Tenerife. Royals fault

Partly right I suppose.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Not a fan of the royals but I recon peter has lost the plot on this one :confused: WTF is he on about ?

Posted on

Nope, the guy was a nut. Stuff like this happens in Britain, too.

What you got to remember with the insane, is that they answer only to themselves. What you've said Mr Dow, simply wouldn't stand up in a court of law. Besides, if I got killed by a nut, I wouldn't blame those in Number 10 - I'd blame the nut. Because I have a real hard time believing that the powers that be took the nut aside and told 'em to attack me.

Unless you can get a video of the nut in question talking to the powers that be about arranging this. Your argument has two things: Jack and Shit - and Jack left town.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Next

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to The Global Elite