Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

British woman beheaded in Tenerife. Royals fault.

All things NWO, Ruling Elite, Illuminati, etc

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Gunns so right....I was trying to explain my *position* ie get a touch of piles sitting down watching the royal wedding......then I get a touch of the farmers!!!!! Oh dear god....who is to blame for that...?

This country and we know have *out of the community* peeps that really should be held in secure hospitals for the rest of their life....but it aint the Queens problem......she hasn't got a clue what goes on in this country cos she is only a figure head......I would imagine that same as Spain.......Carlos is even less of a figrure head out there......!


Teneriffe (spain) obviously has problems like all countries with people that have VERY SEVERE MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS.....



User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35356
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

yeah
Image
:hyenas:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

User avatar
It's all bollocks!
Posts: 47305
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 am
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Gunner 51 wrote:Nope, the guy was a nut. Stuff like this happens in Britain, too.

What you got to remember with the insane, is that they answer only to themselves. What you've said Mr Dow, simply wouldn't stand up in a court of law. Besides, if I got killed by a nut, I wouldn't blame those in Number 10 - I'd blame the nut. Because I have a real hard time believing that the powers that be took the nut aside and told 'em to attack me.

Unless you can get a video of the nut in question talking to the powers that be about arranging this. Your argument has two things: Jack and Shit - and Jack left town.


I like it! :howl: :rofl: :howl:



User avatar
Super Smegsterwegsta
Posts: 4775
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:00 pm
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

wotsit2 wrote:yeah
Image
:hyenas:



Bleedin ell wots you got the ump wiv me? :eek: :eek4: :hyenas:



User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35356
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Dolls wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:yeah
Image
:hyenas:



Bleedin ell wots you got the ump wiv me? :eek: :eek4: :hyenas:

:rofl: :rofl: it's a shot of peter from my webcam :hyenas:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

User avatar
It's all bollocks!
Posts: 47305
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 am
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

wotsit2 wrote:
Dolls wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:yeah
Image
:hyenas:



Bleedin ell wots you got the ump wiv me? :eek: :eek4: :hyenas:

:rofl: :rofl: it's a shot of peter from my webcam :hyenas:




Phwoar gawd....thats a nasty pic......*tangs* :eek: Have you been colluding ? Actually you know! I fnksthat piccie looks like grimms....... :eek: :eek: :howl: :oops:



User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35356
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Oh Dear Sorry Grimms we were just having a laugh..... :squeeze: :hmmm: You aint been on the fred so you are number one subject....... :rofl: :oops:



User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35356
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

wotsit2 wrote:yeah
Image
:hyenas:


Deirdre Barlow without her glasses. :rofl: :rofl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118757
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:yeah
Image
:hyenas:


Deirdre Barlow without her glasses. :rofl: :rofl:


I thought it was Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over The Cickoo's Nest.



User avatar
Super Smegsterwegsta
Posts: 4775
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:00 pm
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Amazing ...and yet he had just spent time in a Welsh mental instiution and released ..........how very odd that his victim in Spain was from the UK ah well just another coincidence I guess , like all the others . ;)




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

A man accused of beheading a British woman in a shop in Tenerife had been released from a psychiatric unit in the UK last summer after he was sectioned for his own safety.

Deyan Deyanov, 28, was apparently sectioned under the Mental Health Act for his own safety last summer and held in the Ablett psychiatric unit at Glan Clwyd hospital in north Wales.



But by last October he was out, and last week it is alleged that he stalked and murdered Jennifer Mills-Westley, 60, in the resort of Los Cristianos.

Today, a statement from health officials confirmed Deyanov was detained in north Wales, but gave few further details, citing patient confidentiality as the reason.

It is not clear if he was allowed to leave the psychiatric unit after being assessed or absconded.

Officials would not say if an inquiry had been launched.



Reminds of the" released" mad twins who ran in front of Motorway traffic .....after another fantastic doctor claimed they posed no threat to the public :roll:




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

annie27 wrote:
A man accused of beheading a British woman in a shop in Tenerife had been released from a psychiatric unit in the UK last summer after he was sectioned for his own safety.

Deyan Deyanov, 28, was apparently sectioned under the Mental Health Act for his own safety last summer and held in the Ablett psychiatric unit at Glan Clwyd hospital in north Wales.



But by last October he was out, and last week it is alleged that he stalked and murdered Jennifer Mills-Westley, 60, in the resort of Los Cristianos.

Today, a statement from health officials confirmed Deyanov was detained in north Wales, but gave few further details, citing patient confidentiality as the reason.

It is not clear if he was allowed to leave the psychiatric unit after being assessed or absconded.

Officials would not say if an inquiry had been launched.



Reminds of the" released" mad twins who ran in front of Motorway traffic .....after another fantastic doctor claimed they posed no threat to the public :roll:


Funny I thought Rocky would have jumped all over this ..........pretty amazing and not talked about facts .




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

annie27 wrote:Amazing ...and yet he had just spent time in a Welsh mental instiution and released ..........how very odd that his victim in Spain was from the UK ah well just another coincidence I guess , like all the others . ;)


You see Annie, the thing with mental health services are pretty lousy in this country, having worked for MIND for a while. I have since gleaned that not only is mental health difficult to spot - but when it is spotted, the hospitals and services offered to the mentally ill are completely underfunded, understaffed, misunderstood and stigmatised by the public at large.

The main trouble with mental health is that it isn't understood - mostly because of the severe lack of research upon it due to lack of funding.

Even if one's mental illness is "cured" and someone is released from a hospital - it doesn't mean to say that it's gone for good. Like any other illness, a breakdown of mental health can come at any time. Mostly brought about from stress or overwork or one's own personal life taking a nosedive.

It is also worth noting that the mentally ill can fool the doctors, they're ill - but not stupid. They already have a persecution complex from their illness and seeing how psychiatric hospitals aren't the most pleasant of places according to my good friend, Frances - it is little wonder why patients will do anything to escape. That includes playing the "I'm alright, Jack" card repeatedly to the doctors. Perhaps the patients play the card so often, they come to believe it themselves. Most of the time, the patient in question is mentally sound at the time of release.

Lastly, you also forget that British people not only get everywhere, but the same freedoms you and I enjoy to travel the world - the mentally ill get to enjoy as well.

But getting back to the subject of mental health, the really sad thing is - Britain is one of the global leaders in the understanding and humane treatment of mental health problems in the world today. Other countries will just stick them in jail and leave them to rot.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

User avatar
Grand Master
Posts: 7045
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:47 pm
Location: Residing somewhere in Sengenydd
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Gunner 51 wrote:
annie27 wrote:Amazing ...and yet he had just spent time in a Welsh mental instiution and released ..........how very odd that his victim in Spain was from the UK ah well just another coincidence I guess , like all the others . ;)


You see Annie, the thing with mental health services are pretty lousy in this country, having worked for MIND for a while. I have since gleaned that not only is mental health difficult to spot - but when it is spotted, the hospitals and services offered to the mentally ill are completely underfunded, understaffed, misunderstood and stigmatised by the public at large.

The main trouble with mental health is that it isn't understood - mostly because of the severe lack of research upon it due to lack of funding.

Even if one's mental illness is "cured" and someone is released from a hospital - it doesn't mean to say that it's gone for good. Like any other illness, a breakdown of mental health can come at any time. Mostly brought about from stress or overwork or one's own personal life taking a nosedive.

It is also worth noting that the mentally ill can fool the doctors, they're ill - but not stupid. They already have a persecution complex from their illness and seeing how psychiatric hospitals aren't the most pleasant of places according to my good friend, Frances - it is little wonder why patients will do anything to escape. That includes playing the "I'm alright, Jack" card repeatedly to the doctors. Perhaps the patients play the card so often, they come to believe it themselves. Most of the time, the patient in question is mentally sound at the time of release.

Lastly, you also forget that British people not only get everywhere, but the same freedoms you and I enjoy to travel the world - the mentally ill get to enjoy as well.

But getting back to the subject of mental health, the really sad thing is - Britain is one of the global leaders in the understanding and humane treatment of mental health problems in the world today. Other countries will just stick them in jail and leave them to rot.


No you are wrong love ...its not Humane to get the population hooked on pharma to just chill them out and shut them up ,and thats what we do on mass ,millions hooked on anti depression, anti psychotic tablets .....millions talk about a prison ...I have just spent months working with my wonderful brother getting him un hooked from being a zombie ...and now he is not , but I am frazzeled at times :D maybe I should take some to chill out .......... :D NAH




Previous

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to The Global Elite

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests