Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Bilderberg is bullshit says the BBC...

All things NWO, Ruling Elite, Illuminati, etc

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

The BBC were downplaying this on the BBC World Service yesterday. Seems they want the whole world to know they think it's bollocks :thumbdown:

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

Resonance wrote:The BBC were downplaying this on the BBC World Service yesterday. Seems they want the whole world to know they think it's bollocks :thumbdown:

"They doth protest to much Ma Lord" :hyenas:

Why the hell is the Dark Prince Mandelson being consulted about anything ? ;)

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
Resonance wrote:The BBC were downplaying this on the BBC World Service yesterday. Seems they want the whole world to know they think it's bollocks :thumbdown:

In my opinion, because he is killing off (politically) one brother (EM) so he can be replaced by another brother (DM), so he can be Labour leader and then PM :chin:

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Resonance wrote:
annie27 wrote:

In my opinion, because he is killing off (politically) one brother (EM) so he can be replaced by another brother (DM), so he can be Labour leader and then PM :chin:

Yup ..makes sense to me ..DM was the chosen one by the CFR many moons ago ;)

Posted on

annie27 wrote:

I hope the BBC carry on exposing themselves for what they really are. In the relatively short term of a few years they've pretty much shed their reputation top most people as being an impartial reliable news source and are now largely seen as a propaganda machine and laughing stock.

Their commander in chief did the most damage by refusing to broadcast only TWO humanitarian appeals. Both of which were for victims of Zionist violence... Lebanon and Gaza. The head of the BBC Mark Thompson clearly showed his toadying to the Zionists by this refusal and made himself look even more stupid and diingenuous by absurdly claiming it was due to trying to be impartial. A humanitarian appeal is Apolitical. partiality has nothing to do with humanitarian crisis. it doesn't matter who cuased it if people need help. Cunt!!

I'm sure you don't need to ask why an unelected lackey of the Corfu Club™ is being used to help spew propaganda annie

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

I hope the BBC carry on exposing themselves for what they really are. In the relatively short term of a few years they've pretty much shed their reputation top most people as being an impartial reliable news source and are now largely seen as a propaganda machine and laughing stock.

Their commander in chief did the most damage by refusing to broadcast only TWO humanitarian appeals. Both of which were for victims of Zionist violence... Lebanon and Gaza. The head of the BBC Mark Thompson clearly showed his toadying to the Zionists by this refusal and made himself look even more stupid and diingenuous by absurdly claiming it was due to trying to be impartial. A humanitarian appeal is Apolitical. partiality has nothing to do with humanitarian crisis. it doesn't matter who cuased it if people need help. Cunt!!

I'm sure you don't need to ask why an unelected lackey of the Corfu Club™ is being used to help spew propaganda annie

I guess you missed my wink ;) at the end of my last comment Smeggy ,dont teach your mother to suck eggs :D

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

I guess you missed my wink ;) at the end of my last comment Smeggy ,dont teach your mother to suck eggs :D

I didn't miss the wink. that's why I said ...."I'm sure you don't need to ask" :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

annie27 wrote:I had to laugh watching this video ,all out for a stroll in matching jackets , :howl:

Pretty sure the point of this exercise was " LOOK HOW OPEN WE ARE WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE " they all look so cute in Orange :D

Posted on

Next they'll be having Alex Jones ( controlled opposition) having a go at them ( again ).

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Next they'll be having Alex Jones ( controlled opposition) having a go at them ( again ).

yup no doubt ...... :howl: megaphone in hand :D

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:I didn't listen to the audio clip from the BBC article before.... but FFS, listen to the BBC presenter's propaganda ....."those who are 'otherwise sane' believe in 'wacky' theories...." and "Cured"

The BBC has become little more than the official propaganda machine for; The Bilderberg Group, The CFR, Chatham House, The Carlyle Group, The Trilateral Commission, etc. Members even cross-pollinate these groups with regular frequency, and sometimes hold memberships with two or three groups simultaneously

For example here are the names of just a few Bilderberg Members Past and Present...
Etienne Davignon, Dick Cheney, Condoleezza Rice, Henry Kissenger, Colin Powell, Donald Rumsfeld, Porter Goss, Alan Greenspan, Gerald Ford, Dennis Healey, Margaret Thatcher, John Bolton, Paul Wolfowitz, Tony Blair, Gen. Richard B. Myers, Henry Hyde, George Osborne, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Gordon Brown, George Bush Sr., Sandra Day O'Connor, George Soros, Paul Volker, Christopher Dodd, Diane Feinstein, Gerald Ford, Bill Frist, Newt Gingrich, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Katherine Harris, Teresa Heinz, Peter Mandelson, Edward Heath, Antonia Hernandez – President of Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Gen. John P. Jumper – current Air Force chief of staff, Joseph Lieberman, John McCain, Rupert Murdock, David Rockefeller, Kenneth Clark, Diane Sawyer and Tony Snow." Wiki's list of KNOWN Bilderberg Members HERE...

Now see how many of those names also appear in this list of Council on Foreign Affairs Members Past and Present...

It might interest Rocky to know that Bilderberg's Head of the Steering Committee, Viscount Etienne Davignon, is also the former vice-president of the European Commission; in which capacity he chaired the committee of experts that produced the 'Davignon Report' proposing Economic and Monetary Union, as well as a Common Foreign Policy for Europe, both of which became inaugural components of what became known as 'The Luxembourg Treaty'. He is to this day a firm proponent of even greater European integration in the future.

Incidentally all of this was in train BEFORE Edward Heath applied for entry to what he would blythely describe to the British public as MERELY 'a Common Market'.

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

Boiling Frog Syndrome

Start off with a 'common market' and edge slowly but surely, lying and trampling over any promises to take the people's wishes into consideration.

btw - Isn't the CFR, Chatham house ( and indeed Bilderberg, etc ) a descendent of the Cecil Rhodes legacy which deemed to create a secret society to create a world power?

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

While the BBC stoops to new lows of propaganda here's the 2011 Bilderberg attendee list ....

Rory Stewart is an interesting guest at Bilderberg. he's only 38 and is a Ruling Elite member through and through

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rory_Stewart

After the coalition invasion of Iraq, he was appointed the [neoconservative] Coalition Provisional Authority [ Ruling Elite invasion government of Iraq] Deputy Governorate Co-Ordinator in Maysan and Deputy Governorate Co-ordinator/Senior Advisor in Dhi Qar, two provinces in southern Iraq.

You can bet he will be running for Conservative leader ship in a about 15 years after labour has got back in for two terms, i.e a couple of Political cycles away

Bilderberg 2011: Full Official Attendee List

Thanks to the fantastic work of Bilderberg activists, journalists and the Swiss media, we have now been able to obtain the full official list of 2011 Bilderberg attendees. Routinely, some members request that their names be kept off the roster so there will be additional Bilderbergers in attendance.

Infowars will be on the scene identifying other attendees not on the list.

Belgium
Coene, Luc, Governor, National Bank of BelgiumDavignon, Etienne, Minister of StateLeysen, Thomas, Chairman, Umicore

China
Fu, Ying, Vice Minister of Foreign AffairsHuang, Yiping, Professor of Economics, China Center for Economic Research, Peking University

Denmark
Eldrup, Anders, CEO, DONG Energy
Federspiel, Ulrik, Vice President, Global Affairs, Haldor Topsøe A/S
Schütze, Peter, Member of the Executive Management, Nordea Bank AB

Germany
Ackermann, Josef, Chairman of the Management Board and the Group Executive Committee, Deutsche Bank
Enders, Thomas, CEO, Airbus SAS
Löscher, Peter, President and CEO, Siemens AG
Nass, Matthias, Chief International Correspondent, Die Zeit
Steinbrück, Peer, Member of the Bundestag; Former Minister of Finance

Finland
Apunen, Matti, Director, Finnish Business and Policy Forum EVA
Johansson, Ole, Chairman, Confederation of the Finnish Industries EK
Ollila, Jorma, Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell
Pentikäinen, Mikael, Publisher and Senior Editor-in-Chief, Helsingin Sanomat

France
Baverez, Nicolas, Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
Bazire, Nicolas, Managing Director, Groupe Arnault /LVMH
Castries, Henri de, Chairman and CEO, AXA
Lévy, Maurice, Chairman and CEO, Publicis Groupe S.A.
Montbrial, Thierry de, President, French Institute for International Relations
Roy, Olivier, Professor of Social and Political Theory, European University Institute

Great Britain
Agius, Marcus, Chairman, Barclays PLC
Flint, Douglas J., Group Chairman, HSBC Holdings
Kerr, John, Member, House of Lords; Deputy Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell
Lambert, Richard, Independent Non-Executive Director, Ernst & Young
Mandelson, Peter, Member, House of Lords; Chairman, Global Counsel
Micklethwait, John, Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
Osborne, George, Chancellor of the Exchequer
Stewart, Rory, Member of Parliament
Taylor, J. Martin, Chairman, Syngenta International AG

Greece
David, George A., Chairman, Coca-Cola H.B.C. S.A.
Hardouvelis, Gikas A., Chief Economist and Head of Research, Eurobank EFG
Papaconstantinou, George, Minister of Finance
Tsoukalis, Loukas, President, ELIAMEP Grisons

International Organizations
Almunia, Joaquín, Vice President, European Commission
Daele, Frans van, Chief of Staff to the President of the European Council
Kroes, Neelie, Vice President, European Commission; Commissioner for Digital Agenda
Lamy, Pascal, Director General, World Trade Organization
Rompuy, Herman van, President, European Council
Sheeran, Josette, Executive Director, United Nations World Food Programme
Solana Madariaga, Javier, President, ESADEgeo Center for Global Economy and Geopolitics
Trichet, Jean-Claude, President, European Central Bank
Zoellick, Robert B., President, The World Bank Group

Ireland
Gallagher, Paul, Senior Counsel; Former Attorney General
McDowell, Michael, Senior Counsel, Law Library; Former Deputy Prime Minister
Sutherland, Peter D., Chairman, Goldman Sachs International

Italy
Bernabè, Franco, CEO, Telecom Italia SpA
Elkann, John, Chairman, Fiat S.p.A.
Monti, Mario, President, Univers Commerciale Luigi Bocconi
Scaroni, Paolo, CEO, Eni S.p.A.
Tremonti, Giulio, Minister of Economy and Finance

Canada
Carney, Mark J., Governor, Bank of Canada
Clark, Edmund, President and CEO, TD Bank Financial Group
McKenna, Frank, Deputy Chair, TD Bank Financial Group
Orbinksi, James, Professor of Medicine and Political Science, University of Toronto
Prichard, J. Robert S., Chair, Torys LLP
Reisman, Heather, Chair and CEO, Indigo Books & Music Inc. Center, Brookings Institution

Netherlands
Bolland, Marc J., Chief Executive, Marks and Spencer Group plc
Chavannes, Marc E., Political Columnist, NRC Handelsblad; Professor of Journalism
Halberstadt, Victor, Professor of Economics, Leiden University; Former Honorary Secretary General of Bilderberg Meetings
H.M. the Queen of the Netherlands
Rosenthal, Uri, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Winter, Jaap W., Partner, De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek

Norway
Myklebust, Egil, Former Chairman of the Board of Directors SAS, sk Hydro ASA
H.R.H. Crown Prince Haakon of Norway
Ottersen, Ole Petter, Rector, University of Oslo
Solberg, Erna, Leader of the Conservative Party

Austria
Bronner, Oscar, CEO and Publisher, Standard Medien AG
Faymann, Werner, Federal Chancellor
Rothensteiner, Walter, Chairman of the Board, Raiffeisen Zentralbank Österreich AG
Scholten, Rudolf, Member of the Board of Executive Directors, Oesterreichische Kontrollbank AG

Portugal
Balsemão, Francisco Pinto, Chairman and CEO, IMPRESA, S.G.P.S.; Former Prime Minister
Ferreira Alves, Clara, CEO, Claref LDA; writer
Nogueira Leite, António, Member of the Board, José de Mello Investimentos, SGPS, SA

Sweden
Mordashov, Alexey A., CEO, Severstal
Bildt, Carl, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Björling, Ewa, Minister for Trade
Wallenberg, Jacob, Chairman, Investor AB

Switzerland
Brabeck-Letmathe, Peter, Chairman, Nestlé S.A.
Groth, Hans, Senior Director, Healthcare Policy & Market Access, Oncology Business Unit, Pfizer Europe
Janom Steiner, Barbara, Head of the Department of Justice, Security and Health, Canton
Kudelski, André, Chairman and CEO, Kudelski Group SA
Leuthard, Doris, Federal Councillor
Schmid, Martin, President, Government of the Canton Grisons
Schweiger, Rolf, Ständerat
Soiron, Rolf, Chairman of the Board, Holcim Ltd., Lonza Ltd.
Vasella, Daniel L., Chairman, Novartis AG
Witmer, Jürg, Chairman, Givaudan SA and Clariant AG

Spain
Cebrián, Juan Luis, CEO, PRISA
Cospedal, María Dolores de, Secretary General, Partido Popular
León Gross, Bernardino, Secretary General of the Spanish Presidency
Nin Génova, Juan María, President and CEO, La Caixa
H.M. Queen Sofia of Spain

Turkey
Ciliv, Süreyya, CEO, Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S.
Gülek Domac, Tayyibe, Former Minister of State
Koç, Mustafa V., Chairman, Koç Holding A.S.
Pekin, Sefika, Founding Partner, Pekin & Bayar Law Firm

USA
Alexander, Keith B., Commander, USCYBERCOM; Director, National Security Agency
Altman, Roger C., Chairman, Evercore Partners Inc.
Bezos, Jeff, Founder and CEO, Amazon.com
Collins, Timothy C., CEO, Ripplewood Holdings, LLC
Feldstein, Martin S., George F. Baker Professor of Economics, Harvard University
Hoffman, Reid, Co-founder and Executive Chairman, LinkedIn
Hughes, Chris R., Co-founder, Facebook
Jacobs, Kenneth M., Chairman & CEO, Lazard
Johnson, James A., Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC
Jordan, Jr., Vernon E., Senior Managing Director, Lazard Frères & Co. LLC
Keane, John M., Senior Partner, SCP Partners; General, US Army, Retired
Kissinger, Henry A., Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.
Kleinfeld, Klaus, Chairman and CEO, Alcoa
Kravis, Henry R., Co-Chairman and co-CEO, Kohlberg Kravis, Roberts & Co.
Kravis, Marie-Josée, Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute, Inc.
Li, Cheng, Senior Fellow and Director of Research, John L. Thornton China Center, Brookings Institution
Mundie, Craig J., Chief Research and Strategy Officer, Microsoft Corporation
Orszag, Peter R., Vice Chairman, Citigroup Global Markets, Inc.
Perle, Richard N., Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
Rockefeller, David, Former Chairman, Chase Manhattan Bank
Rose, Charlie, Executive Editor and Anchor, Charlie Rose
Rubin, Robert E., Co-Chairman, Council on Foreign Relations; Former Secretary of the Treasury
Schmidt, Eric, Executive Chairman, Google Inc.
Steinberg, James B., Deputy Secretary of State
Thiel, Peter A., President, Clarium Capital Management, LLC
Varney, Christine A., Assistant Attorney General for Antitrust
Vaupel, James W., Founding Director, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research
Warsh, Kevin, Former Governor, Federal Reserve Board
Wolfensohn, James D., Chairman, Wolfensohn & Company, LLC

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

The establishment always try and conflate 'Elvis in a chipshop' conspiracy loons with the deadly serious reality of the global ruling elite, of which the BBC are a well established part.
That's not to say the likes of Andrew Marr et al are aware they are useful idiots.

Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has no heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains.
Winston Churchill

Really Hooked!
Current Mood: aid flotilla my arse.

Previous

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to The Global Elite