Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Questions about the NWO

All things NWO, Ruling Elite, Illuminati, etc

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:Oh fuck this, you're really good at asking me questions, and then rubbishing my replies, but rarely do you go into any well constructed details about your own thoughts and perspectives on the matter, nor have you really explained why I'm wrong.

I go into plenty detail if I choose to but sometimes with certain people on here it's hardly worth the bother. In this particular case I don't think the 'Hackgate' scandal was contrived. I can't elaborate much more on that but you've somehow interwoven it into some bizarre super-conspiracy involving everything but the kitchen sink in the Oval Office. A few weeks ago you didn't even mention that possibility.

ghostgirl wrote:
Salazar Wrote:
You appear to be suggesting that this whole situation was contrived? Have I understood you correctly, Ghostie? If so, why?

Salazar then went on to write:
I'm not even going to ask what significance you attach to this enigmatic statement because I'm not interested in the answer.

:confused: Why the fuck do you keep asking me questions if you're not interested in the answer??

I asked the original question in order to obtain your reply as I was interested. Having read said reply, and in view of its bizarre content, I decided I didn't want to read any more and therefore declared no interest in asking you another. So, to correct you, I don't ask you questions that I'm not interested in you answering.

ghostgirl wrote:Say something constructive for god's sake, don't just follow me around telling me what I write is rubbish, and THEN state that you're not even interested in my replies anyway. Or worse, pretending to BE interested, just to get me to spend time writing answers, and then just slag them off or else not even bother to reply! :doh:

You want me to say something constructive? That's a good one coming from someone like yourself who only seems to talk about malevolent activities perpetrated by shadowy secret societies, clandestine government agencies and malevolent cabals. I find a good proportion of the material posted on this site to be, in my own personal opinion, utter nonsense, and being a straight-posting individual feel compelled to say so. You'd obviously prefer it if I responded with a :thumb: or a nod and a wink and references to the Elite, the Fed, Zionism, the IMF, the World Bank or the Masons. There is no shortage of individuals of that ilk on Smeggy's so I'm sure you don't need my unquestioning support for your posts and I'm equally sure you can handle criticism of your views without taking it too personally.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Questioning the Ruling Elite's worldview as told to the ordinary people and researching into "shadowy secret societies, clandestine government agencies and malevolent cabals" as a way of trying to find the truth is a pastime I view as being extremely constructive.

Ghostgirl is being extremely constructive in her research. I'm certainly very interested in it. I'm not in a position to agree or disagree on it as I@m not well read enough or researched enough to be qualified to do so

I find a good proportion of the material posted on this site to be, in my own personal opinion, utter nonsense

But what I think Ghostgirl is saying is that you don't be appear to be offering any qualifications to say why you find it utter nonsense. Just saying somethign is 'utter nonsense' isn't constructive. Giving rationale or even evidence why you think it is 'utter nonsense' is constructive. :thumb:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Questioning the Ruling Elite's worldview as told to the ordinary people and researching into "shadowy secret societies, clandestine government agencies and malevolent cabals" as a way of trying to find the truth is a pastime I view as being extremely constructive.

Evidently.

smeggypants wrote:But what I think Ghostgirl is saying is that you don't be appear to be offering any qualifications to say why you find it utter nonsense. Just saying somethign is 'utter nonsense' isn't constructive. Giving rationale or even evidence why you think it is 'utter nonsense' is constructive. :thumb:

I didn't specifically refer to Ghostgirl's notion that 'Hackgate' is contrived as 'utter nonsense'. However, the rambling and incoherent reasons she gave for believing it was contrived were not conducive to a meaningful response. It was riddled with innuendo and suggestion and lacked substance. As an obvious fan of her work perhaps you could elucidate on her behalf...

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Salazar Wrote:
I didn't specifically refer to Ghostgirl's notion that 'Hackgate' is contrived as 'utter nonsense'. However, the rambling and incoherent reasons she gave for believing it was contrived were not conducive to a meaningful response. It was riddled with innuendo and suggestion and lacked substance. As an obvious fan of her work perhaps you could elucidate on her behalf...

I've offered you substance before, Salz, and elucidated plenty in response to your questions, but the sarcastic nature of your posts repeatedly prove that you're not really interested in my views, you're too busy getting hung up on some nonsense about how I and some others consider our views to be superior to yours.

You've been here on Smeggy's for a while now, and I believed you were capable of joining a few dots without the need for me to start all over again at the very beginning every time we converse. However if in order for you to incorporated information from my previous posts, - which I KNOW you have previously digested and dissected down to the finest detail since you repeatedly quote them back to me, - you sincerely need me to elucidate exhaustively every time, then I think I'm probably flogging a dead horse in any case.

It's strange that you now think this was contrived because it's the first time you've mentioned it. In fact judging by this post you made a few weeks back you didn't let anyone else in on the secret. You may at least have mentioned it instead of pretending to gloat at the situation the Murdoch's and Brookes were in, whilst knowing full well that it was all contrived. Shame on you for not cluing up us mere mortals. You know how gullible and simple we all are.

I think just about everything is 'contrived', Salazar, I thought you knew that... I am a conspiracy theorist after all. :D

Thwe point is that on this forum I rarely need to point out my 'alternative' views, - you know the ones where I'm always convinced that everything is being manipulated by unseen forces? - and my guess is that if you asked most people on here if they thought I'd believe Hackgate was exactly what it said on the tin, they'd say it was pretty unlikely that Ghostie's theory was in line with mainstream rhetoric.

As to the bit in bluebold... I'll tell you what, why don't you give it a rest with the 'you're so patronising' shit, how about I give you something really concretely condescending to quote me on (i.e. Copy & Paste) in future... hm?

Ghostgirl Wrote:
"For the record I don't consider you (Salazar) to be gullible, but in view of your typical responses to my posts I do believe that you may be in some ways lacking an ability to assimilate information from numerous seemingly unrelated sources. Don't get me wrong, for all I know you may be academically brilliant, - within the bounds of your own narrowly defined field/s of course - however you do seem largely incapable of comprehending a bigger picture based on a collection of observational data from a larger data-set of observable events."

So there you go, whenever the need arises and you're otherwise unable to discredit my views, please... feel free to quote me exhaustively on that at any time. :thumb:

You know, sometimes the only way to to achieve a greater understanding of the world around you IS to trust your gut instincts, allow yourself to follow where they lead, and only later begin to sense a connection coming together.

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:I've offered you substance before, Salz, and elucidated plenty in response to your questions, but the sarcastic nature of your posts repeatedly prove that you're not really interested in my views, you're too busy getting hung up on some nonsense about how I and some others consider our views to be superior to yours.

You have indeed elucidated in the past on several occasions, Ghostie, but not on this occasion. I mean, what kind of answer was this?

You can't think why a huge scandal - involving politicians (right to the very top) - the media (right to the very top), - and the (very highest echelons of the) Metropolitan police, - at the exact same time as the global economy is being systematically (and deliberately) destroyed, - might have been consciously contrived?

Four words, Salz. United. States. Of. Europe.

You have clearly suggested that the phone hacking scandal was contrived to distract from the global economic crisis. Other than that there's nothing in it. Did it distract you? Evidently not. Me neither. Moreover, as I've already mentioned this is the first time you've even raised the possibility. As with all CTs, I suppose it takes time to invent them but you clearly haven't finished this one yet (not a video in sight) so I won't push you on the fine detail.

ghostgirl wrote:I'll tell you what, why don't you give it a rest with the 'you're so patronising' shit, how about I give you something really concretely condescending to quote me on (i.e. Copy & Paste) in future... hm?

That wasn't bad but you did that on purpose. You do it so much better when it's natural and unforced. I admit I'm sarcastic. Why can't you admit you're condescending? Here are some of your recent quotes from this thread alone:

ghostgirl wrote:
I can answer nearly all of those questions, but I don't have time right now...

Most of those questions assume that the word 'Zionist' and the word 'Jew' are interchangeable, but they are not the same thing...

Your questions have merit, Truther, and I can understand your confusion quite well...

If you take the time to do even the most basic research on ...I hate both of these terms but "mind control"/"brain-washing" techniques.. you will understand that altering mental and emotional perspectives takes time.

No disrespect, but, this question that you've posted above...
...portrays the enormously pervasive power of Hegelian Dialectics beautifully.

'No disrespect' indeed...Truther obviously didn't mind that blatant condescension, hanging off your every word as he/she was, but many would have. Then again, many are deeply annoyed by my sarcasm so I guess neither of us can help it. I suppose we just have different styles, not to mention world views, so should a crop circle ever appear in the local wheatfield in the shape of the Rothschild family coat of arms I shall post a photo of me in sackcloth and ashes prostrated on the floor beneath my keyboard. That, as a good Catholic girl would know, coupled with three Hail Mary's, would be a suitable penance for my heresy.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Holy hell I'm so crap at splitting posts once they get past two... BUT... your last reply did make me laugh and for that reason alone I'll have a go...

Salazar wrote:
ghostgirl wrote:I've offered you substance before, Salz, and elucidated plenty in response to your questions, but the sarcastic nature of your posts repeatedly prove that you're not really interested in my views, you're too busy getting hung up on some nonsense about how I and some others consider our views to be superior to yours.

You have indeed elucidated in the past on several occasions, Ghostie, but not on this occasion. I mean, what kind of answer was this?

You can't think why a huge scandal - involving politicians (right to the very top) - the media (right to the very top), - and the (very highest echelons of the) Metropolitan police, - at the exact same time as the global economy is being systematically (and deliberately) destroyed, - might have been consciously contrived?

Four words, Salz. United. States. Of. Europe.

MP's Expenses scandal - all Parties implicated
2008 Financial Crisis - all Parties implicated
Hackgate - all Parties implicated
2011 Financial Crisis - Eurozone and the US - all Parties implicated

Citizens reaction to all this... "Bah, they're all as bad as each other! :stomp: "
Which is all to the good, especially if you're intention was to incite exactly that reaction, - i.e. use the public's disillusionment with all the major Parties to herd them towards requesting a much more radical solution than just a Parliamentary Party change.

Which leads us to...
How the ruling elite would like to fix all the problems stated (read, created) above...

FULL POLITICAL UNION IS NEEDED! - NOTHING ELSE WILL WORK!! - WE MUST HAVE COMPLETE EUROPEAN UNITY IMMEDIATELY, OTHERWISE .........................................................THE SKY WILL FALL DOWN!!!!!

My basic point was that a vote of no confidence towards all 3 main Parties, combined with a MSM follow-up campaign slagging of both Parliament and House of Lords (Read, 'Chatham House', or the 'Institute for International Relations', or 'The Round Table'... take your pick, they're all the same thing) and bigging up the pro's of a move to full EU political union. And ....ladeedadeeda... off we go to create the United States of Europe...

So do you get the gist now??

Salz Wrote:
* You have clearly suggested that the phone hacking scandal was contrived to distract from the global economic crisis. Other than that there's nothing in it. Did it distract you? Evidently not. Me neither. Moreover, as I've already mentioned this is the first time you've even raised the possibility.

* As with all CTs, I suppose it takes time to invent them but you clearly haven't finished this one yet

* (not a video in sight) so I won't push you on the fine detail.

* I did? Where? I don't ever recollect clearly stating that the hacking scandal was merely a distraction from the global economic crisis.

* Any theory requires time and a thoughtful assimilating information.

* I tend only to post full length documentary videos for discussion in the video archive. Only occasionally post clips as an accompaniment, and supplementary to a written post.

Salz Wrote:
ghostgirl wrote:I'll tell you what, why don't you give it a rest with the 'you're so patronising' shit, how about I give you something really concretely condescending to quote me on (i.e. Copy & Paste) in future... hm?

That wasn't bad but you did that on purpose. You do it so much better when it's natural and unforced. I admit I'm sarcastic. Why can't you admit you're condescending? Here are some of your recent quotes from this thread alone:

ghostgirl wrote:
I can answer nearly all of those questions, but I don't have time right now...

Most of those questions assume that the word 'Zionist' and the word 'Jew' are interchangeable, but they are not the same thing...

Your questions have merit, Truther, and I can understand your confusion quite well...

If you take the time to do even the most basic research on ...I hate both of these terms but "mind control"/"brain-washing" techniques.. you will understand that altering mental and emotional perspectives takes time.

No disrespect, but, this question that you've posted above...
...portrays the enormously pervasive power of Hegelian Dialectics beautifully.

'No disrespect' indeed...Truther obviously didn't mind that blatant condescension, hanging off your every word as he/she was, but many would have. Then again, many are deeply annoyed by my sarcasm so I guess neither of us can help it. I suppose we just have different styles, not to mention world views...

If that post sounded condescending it wasn't meant to, I was attempting simply to highlight what seemed like a good example of the results of Hegelian dialectics. Truther saw an apparent paradox where none really exists, there is no contradiction. This is the question I was replying to...
On one hand you claim the NWO acts to keep its agendas hidden, On the other you claim Presidents and politicians actively preach its existence. Surely this is a contradiction... can you please explain this? It can't be both... can it? :doh:

"The NWO keeps it's agenda's hidden"...
"The NWO actively preaches it's existence"...

Truther felt compelled to see these two statements as mutually exclusive. Do you?

Why can't both of these statements be true?

And what's more, what tricky mental process guided him/her into believing that a paradox existed between those two statements when none truly does?

Salz Wrote:
...so should a crop circle ever appear in the local wheatfield in the shape of the Rothschild family coat of arms I shall post a photo of me in sackcloth and ashes prostrated on the floor beneath my keyboard. That, as a good Catholic girl would know, coupled with three Hail Mary's, would be a suitable penance for my heresy.

If I was to so choose, I too have the ability to throw in a little sarcasm her and there, however my preference tends to run more toward higher forms of wit.

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

Aww, I like sarcasm! :) And I like reading Salazar's posts because no matter which way you look at things, he offers a balancing view and that is vital for all debate.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

LordNibbler wrote:Aww, I like sarcasm! :) And I like reading Salazar's posts because no matter which way you look at things, he offers a balancing view and that is vital for all debate.

So do I, but shh, for the love of god don't tell him, I'd never hear the end of it. :ninja:

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

:thumb: ;)

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

Just having a small dig at Salazar there. :D
:wave:
Nice friendly discussion going on, glad I'm not in it. :ninja: :pillow:

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

Stanley Tweedle wrote:Just having a small dig at Salazar there. :D

:D I am with you on this one Stan , its like reading a chapter of War and Peace ......much more than I am ready to enter :D

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
Stanley Tweedle wrote:Just having a small dig at Salazar there. :D

:D I am with you on this one Stan , its like reading a chapter of War and Peace ......much more than I am ready to enter :D

Morning you guys! :wave: Can't wait to go to work today, argh, bound to be easier on the old grey matter than this F'ing thread :groan: :rofl:

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:
Which leads us to...
How the ruling elite would like to fix all the problems stated (read, created) above...

FULL POLITICAL UNION IS NEEDED! - NOTHING ELSE WILL WORK!! - WE MUST HAVE COMPLETE EUROPEAN UNITY IMMEDIATELY, OTHERWISE .........................................................THE SKY WILL FALL DOWN!!!!!

My basic point was that a vote of no confidence towards all 3 main Parties, combined with a MSM follow-up campaign slagging of both Parliament and House of Lords (Read, 'Chatham House', or the 'Institute for International Relations', or 'The Round Table'... take your pick, they're all the same thing) and bigging up the pro's of a move to full EU political union. And ....ladeedadeeda... off we go to create the United States of Europe...

France and Germany call for collective economic governance for eurozone

The leaders of France and Germany Nicolas Sarkozy and Angela Merkel yesterday called for closer economic governance in the eurozone, demanding that countries legally balance their budgets. Their calls are expected to spark mixed reaction from financial markets later this morning.

Following a two-hour meeting in Paris on Tuesday, German chancellor Angela Merkel and French president Nicolas Sarkozy, agreed to establish a 'true economic government'.

They said that eurobonds – which would have bonds issued by the single currency area rather than each individual country – were not part of the solution, instead calling for the establishment of balanced budgets in each of the member states.

"I do not believe that eurobonds would help in that regard," said Merkel.

Right now, the German economy is growing at half the rate of the UK economy.

However, Sarkozy hinted that eurobonds might be an option down the line.

"Perhaps one could imagine such bonds at some point in the future at the end of a process of European integration. But not at the beginning" of it, he said.

Mixed reaction is expected from markets, particularly on Wall Street and in London later this morning, because the two leaders failed to allay investors' concerns about the eurozone leaders' capacity to stabilise the region's sovereign debt crisis.

Commentators say that investors wanted decisive action from leaders in the eurozone about the major crisis facing the region, with some suggesting that countries either have to go bankrupt or leave the eurozone altogether.

Sarkozy and Merkel also agreed to work on integrating financial and economic policies, proposing a tax on financial transactions in the 17 eurozone countries from the mid-2012. They also called for closer joint governance of economic policy.

The two leaders also put forward the motion that work should commence on moving towards a common corporation tax by 2013, suggesting that a twice-yearly summit of eurozone leaders, with economic government led by Herman Van Rompuy, current president of the European Council.

This morning Sinn Féin called on the Government to react to what it is calling Merkel and Sarkozy's "arrogant economic plan."

Article Source

The next step on the road to the United States of Europe, and as I said above, they're using the (manufactured) Eurozone crisis as the necessary excuse to create a single European government. :banghead:

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

"The next step on the road to the United States of Europe"

-- Yup, THE USE is looming closer.

The future of switzerland is osmething I'm interested in. I'm assuming it'll stay as a zone to hoard Elite riches.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:
ghostgirl wrote:
Which leads us to...

France and Germany call for collective economic governance for eurozone

The leaders of France and Germany Nicolas Sarkozy and Angela Merkel yesterday called for closer economic governance in the eurozone, demanding that countries legally balance their budgets. Their calls are expected to spark mixed reaction from financial markets later this morning.

Following a two-hour meeting in Paris on Tuesday, German chancellor Angela Merkel and French president Nicolas Sarkozy, agreed to establish a 'true economic government'.

They said that eurobonds – which would have bonds issued by the single currency area rather than each individual country – were not part of the solution, instead calling for the establishment of balanced budgets in each of the member states.

"I do not believe that eurobonds would help in that regard," said Merkel.

Right now, the German economy is growing at half the rate of the UK economy.

However, Sarkozy hinted that eurobonds might be an option down the line.

"Perhaps one could imagine such bonds at some point in the future at the end of a process of European integration. But not at the beginning" of it, he said.

Mixed reaction is expected from markets, particularly on Wall Street and in London later this morning, because the two leaders failed to allay investors' concerns about the eurozone leaders' capacity to stabilise the region's sovereign debt crisis.

Commentators say that investors wanted decisive action from leaders in the eurozone about the major crisis facing the region, with some suggesting that countries either have to go bankrupt or leave the eurozone altogether.

Sarkozy and Merkel also agreed to work on integrating financial and economic policies, proposing a tax on financial transactions in the 17 eurozone countries from the mid-2012. They also called for closer joint governance of economic policy.

The two leaders also put forward the motion that work should commence on moving towards a common corporation tax by 2013, suggesting that a twice-yearly summit of eurozone leaders, with economic government led by Herman Van Rompuy, current president of the European Council.

This morning Sinn Féin called on the Government to react to what it is calling Merkel and Sarkozy's "arrogant economic plan."

Article Source

The next step on the road to the United States of Europe, and as I said above, they're using the (manufactured) Eurozone crisis as the necessary excuse to create a single European government. :banghead:

I think we already are under the domination of a European government but it's called the European Parliament. :jester:

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Posted on

26 Tenets of the New World Order:

1) Men are inclined to evil rather than good.

2) Preach Liberalism.

3) Use ideals of freedom to bring about class wars.

4) Any and all means necessary should be used to reach their goals as they are justified.

5) Believe their rights lie in force.

6) The power of their resources must remain invisible until the very moment that they have gained the strength so that no group or force can undermine it.

7) Advocates a mob psychology to obtain control of the masses

8 ) Promotes the use of alcohol, drugs, moral corruption, and all forms of vice to systematically corrupt the youth of the nation.

9) Seize citizens’ private property by any means necessary.

10) The use of slogans such as equity, liberty, and fraternity are used on the masses as psychological warfare.

11) War should be directed so that the nations on both sides are placed further in debt and peace conferences are designed so that neither combatant retain territory rights.

12) Members must use their wealth to have candidates chosen to public office who would be obedient to their demands, and would be used as pawns in the game by the men behind the scenes. The advisors will have been bred, reared, and trained from childhood to rule the affairs of the world.

13) Control the press, and hence most of the information the public receives.

14) Agents and provocateurs will come forward after creating traumatic situations, and appear to be the saviors of the masses, when they are actually interested in just the opposite, the reduction of the population.

15) Create industrial depression and financial panic, unemployment, hunger, shortage of food, use these events to control the masses and mobs, and use them to wipe out those who stand in the way.

16) Infiltrate Freemasonry which is to be used to conceal and further objectives.

17) Expound the value of systematic deception, use high sounding slogans and phrases, advocate lavish sounding promises to the masses even though they can’t be kept.

18) The art of street fighting is necessary to bring the population into subjection.

19) Use agents as provocateurs and advisers behind the scenes, and after wars use secret diplomacy talks to gain control.

20) Establish huge monopolies towards world government control.

21) Use high taxes and unfair competition to bring about economic ruin by controlling raw materials, organized agitation among the workers, and subsidizing competitors.

22) Build up armaments with police and soldiers who can protect and further the New World Order's interests.

23) Members and leaders of the one world government will be appointed by the director of the New World Order.

24) Infiltrate into all classes and levels of society and government for the purpose of teaching the youth in the schools theories and principles known to be false.

25) Create and use national and international laws to destroy civilization.

26) Use estrogens & femicals to drive males gay and the female population insane thereby insuring the destruction of the family, hence more governmental dependency.

Really Loves the Place!

Posted on

It's the "NEW WORLD ORDER" Stupid!

In 1992, William Jefferson Clinton ran a highly effective campaign using the slogan, "It's the Economy Stupid". They call these "Bumper Sticker Slogans", but they work. I think we should follow that example in trying to warn the masses about the "Puppetmasters" that are really pulling the strings in Washington, DC. These groups are comprised of the very Elite.

I define the Elite as anyone who is now, or who has ever been a member of the Bilderbergs (BB), Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), and/or Trilateral Commission (TC)

The worldwide "New World Order" has decided that the public is "on-to-them" when they use the term "New World Order", so they have changed the code words to "GLOBAL" and /or "WORLD". When you hear them use such terms as Global architecture, Global economy, Global governance, Global village, Global interests, Global neighborhood, Global movement, Global needs, World Trade, World Bank, World Health Organization, World Court, and the like, you can substitute the old code name of New World Order, and you will know that they are still talking about these secret groups of "Puppetmasters" that are trying to dominate economic and political control of the ENTIRE world.

They put the President, Congress, and the court system up front to distract the masses while they quietly work on their Global agenda. The Magician's slight of hand, show the right hand to distract from the left hand....."Smart" people get suspect and start watching the left hand too.....It dosen't matter. It's all show to keep you from looking up and seeing the "Puppetmasters".

The name of the European Economic Community (EEC) was changed to the new name of EUROPEAN UNION, as agreed to in the 1992 Maastricht Treaty. All they need in finishing this first UNION is to have one monetary system, one judicial system, and one central bank, and these are near completion. Their present goal for changing the name of North, Central and South America, plus the Caribbean Islands to the new name - AMERICAN UNION - is just around the corner. They will then change the Asian Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) to its new name - ASIAN UNION. During this same period, the former SOVIET UNION will be resurrected, but this time not under hard line Communist control, but under the direct and absolute control of the Elite. Then the governing body over all these four GLOBAL REGIONS will assume full command, and will be called the -GLOBAL UNION (or perhaps another name will be used by then). By this time, national sovereignty of all nations will be lost completely, and we will all be under strict Elite control. Then, there will be only two classes of people - the Elite, and the rest of us - their slaves. You can verify this by reading the United Nations document titled:

"OUR GLOBAL NEIGHBORHOOD, A Report of the Commission on Global Governance", published in 1995, by Oxford University Press (this book is available through your local bookstore).

Why Should We Care?

Even though these Elite organizations go to a lot of effort and expense to remain secret, the word seems to get out anyway. There have been dozens of very good books written since the beginning of this century on this subject, but they remain rather obscure, because the Elite conspire to suppress them.

I don't know about you, but this seriously concern me, because my children and grandchildren will suffer many times greater than we do today under the control of these EVIL MONSTERS

The writers of our Constitution took great care in drafting this fine document so as to protect us from Elite domination. We are again being conquered by the Elite in ever increasing ways and I, for one, have had enough. The best way to stop this cabal's efforts is "SUNSHINE". We must shine the spotlight on this conspiracy.

Can they be stopped?

"Yes, they can be stopped." But only if everyone works very hard at the solutions, for nothing happens on its own, and apathy is NOT the answer.

However, violent efforts are inappropriate because: (1) It is wrong to break our laws. (2) Many innocent people will be killed or wounded and their property destroyed. (3) The Elite control our courts, the Pentagon, the U.N., NATO, N.S.A., C.I.A., F.B.I., B.A.T.F., our Senate and House of Representatives, and directly or indirectly control most local law enforcement agencies.

All efforts to stop the Elite must be legal, such as:

1. Everyone must go to the poles in each election, and vote for their independent party candidates of choice. Once the independents have gained control of our state and federal governments, perhaps that is the time to eliminate the party system completely, and have very candidate for public office run on their own efforts and merits, with financing only from individuals who have resided for at least 5 years in the district or area that they propose to represent. Violation of the new campaign financing proposal should be a felony with stiff monetary fines and jail time for the convicted offenders. All elections must be reduced to two months for the primary and one month for the general elections, and all voting must be on a Saturday and Sunday. All votes should be on paper ballots counted by precinct Citizens Oversight Committees.The last place on each list of candidates on the ballots must be "NONE OF THE ABOVE", and if this is selected by a majority of the voters, a new slate of candidates must be submitted for vote, until one candidate receives 50% + one vote of all the votes cast. Then the Electoral College must be eliminated entirely with the President and Vice President elected by popular vote only. All this should be accomplished by a Constitutional Amendment approved by both houses of Congress and approved by 38 states. Constitutional Amendments should not be done by a Constitutional Convention, because the Elite would take charge and our Constitution would be eliminated, or changed so drastically that it would be unrecognizable.

2. Every state that does not already have the privilege, should have the citizens circulate petitions demanding Initiative, Referendum and Recall privileges.

3. We must also demand Initiative, Referendum and Recall at the federal level as well.

4. After the citizens have Initiative, Referendum and Recall privileges, and the independent people have control again, then the first thing that should be done is to pass state and federal laws prohibiting anyone from being appointed, elected or otherwise employed in any public office or position that has been a member of any secret organization for the previous five years, including the Klu Klux Klan, Black Panthers, Islamic Jihad, Red Brigade, Bilderbergs, Bohemian Club, Council on Foreign Relations, and/or Trilateral Commission. These laws should exclude the typical "grandfather" clauses, so that once these laws are passed, anyone who meets this definition must resign immediately. If anyone wanted to belong to these groups and hold public office, then these organizations must change their rules so that every meeting, including board of director's meetings, must be opened up to attendance by the public and the press, with two weeks advance notice published in the local press stating the date, time, and place of all meetings, along with the agendas of all meetings.

5. The Federal Reserve Act must be repealed, and the exclusive right to create money and credit must be restored to the US Treasury Department, as stipulated in the US Constitution.

6. The present practice of "fractional reserve" banking requiring only 10% reserves for banks must, within one year, be raised to 100% reserves. Without this change, banks would continue to have the ability to create money and credit, which should be exclusively reserved for the Treasury Department.

7. The US national debt should be completely eliminated by a one-time exchange of non-interest bearing Treasury Notes for all of the outstanding interest bearing Treasury Bonds.

8. The Treasury Department should be designated as the sole lender to states, counties and municipalities for capital projects that are now financed by municipal bonds, and the like. The rate charged for these loans should be fixed by law at 3%. Congress should be allowed to change this interest rate if 80% of those "eligible" to vote on the change vote in the affirmative. Any changes to this rate must only be in effect for 365 days, when it would automatically revert to 3% again.

9. The Treasury Department should offer loans to banks at the fixed rate of 3% on the condition that they must not add more than 5% of true annual interest to the loans to any borrower of these funds. Violation of this requirement must be a felony with stiff monetary fines and jail time penalties for violating this provision, with the fines and jail time being given to the chief executive officer of the erring bank.

10. Inflation should not be controlled by varying interest rates, but by varying the supply of money and credit.

11. The Internal Revenue Act should be revoked because it is severely regressive, is extremely complicated, and 100% of the money collected by the IRS is now deposited into the Federal Reserve System under provisions of the Internal Revenue Act, and these taxes are never seen by the Treasury Department. All money used by the federal government is borrowed from holders of Treasury bonds at interest from the Federal Reserve System, mutual funds, etc.

12. Every law passed by Congress must first pass the test of the Constitution. If the proposed bill is not specifically allowed by the Constitution, it becomes null and void. Every bill submitted for approval by both houses of Congress must be single issue bills and must not contain any amendments that are not clearly and specifically related to the proposed bill. All bills proposed that require increases or decreases in taxes or other revenue streams must be approved by at least 80% of all those eligible to vote on the bill in both houses of Congress.

This is just a start on needed changes, but if enacted, we will again have government by and for the people.

Troubled times are just ahead.

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all people of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government." - Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberg meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992. Transcribed from a tape recording made by one of the Swiss delegates.

Really Loves the Place!

Posted on

A Very Real New World Order
by Chuck Baldwin
January 27, 2009

It is hard to believe, but a majority of Americans (including Christians and conservatives) seem oblivious to the fact that there is a very real, very legitimate New World Order (NWO) unfolding. In the face of overwhelming evidence, most Americans not only seem totally unaware of this reality, they seem unwilling to even remotely entertain the notion.
On one hand, it is understandable that so many Americans would be ignorant of the emerging New World Order. After all, the mainstream media refuses to report, or even acknowledge, the NWO. Even "conservative" commentators and talk show hosts such as Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Michael Savage, or Joe Scarborough refuse to discuss it. And when listeners call these respective programs, these "conservative" hosts usually resort to insulting the caller as being some kind of "conspiracy kook." One host even railed that if anyone questions the government line on 9/11, we should "lock them up and throw away the key." So much for freedom of speech!
This is an area--perhaps the central area--where liberals and conservatives agree: they both show no patience or tolerance for anyone who believes that global government (in any form) is evolving. One has to wonder how otherwise intelligent and thoughtful people can be so brain dead when it comes to this issue. It makes one wonder who is really pulling their strings, doesn't it?
The list of notable personalities who have openly referenced or called for some kind of global government or New World Order is extremely lengthy. Are all these people "kooks" or "conspiracy nuts"? Why would world leaders--including presidents, secretaries of state, and high government officials; including the media, financial, and political elite--constantly refer to something that doesn't exist? Why would they write about, talk about, or openly promote a New World Order, if there is no such thing?
Many of us recall President George Herbert Walker Bush talking much about an emerging New World Order. For example, in 1989, Bush told the students of Texas A&M University, "Perhaps the world order of the future will truly be a family of nations."
Later, Bush, Sr. said, "We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations a new world order . . .. When we are successful, and we will be, we have a real chance at this new world order, an order in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfill the promise and vision of the U.N.'s founders."
Bush, Sr. also said, "What is at stake is more than one small country, it is a big idea--a new world order."
Bush, Sr. further said, "The world can therefore seize the opportunity to fulfill the long-held promise of a new world order . . ."
What was President G.H.W. Bush talking about, if there is no such thing as an emerging New World Order? Was he talking out of his mind? Was he hallucinating?
England's Prime Minister, Tony Blair, said, "We are all internationalists now, whether we like it or not." He continued saying, "On the eve of a new Millennium we are now in a new world. We need new rules for international co-operation and new ways of organizing our international institutions." He also said, "Today the impulse towards interdependence is immeasurably greater. We are witnessing the beginnings of a new doctrine of international community."
In 1999, Tony Blair said, "Globalization has transformed our economies and our working practices. But globalism is not just economic. It is also a political and security phenomenon."
What is Tony Blair talking about, if there is no emerging New World Order? What does he mean by "a new doctrine of international community"? What does he mean by "new world"? How can one have globalism, which includes "a political and security phenomenon," without creating a New World Order? Is Tony Blair hallucinating?
Likewise, former President George W. Bush penned his signature to the Declaration of Quebec back on April 22, 2001, in which he gave a "commitment to hemispheric integration and national and collective responsibility for improving the economic well-being and security of our people."
By "our people," Bush meant the people of the Western Hemisphere, not the people of the United States. Phyllis Schlafly rightly reminded us that G.W. Bush "pledged that the United States will 'build a hemispheric family on the basis of a more just and democratic international order.'"
Remember, too, that it was G.W. Bush who, back in 2005, committed the United States to the Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP), which is nothing more than a precursor to the North American Community or Union, as outlined in CFR member Robert Pastor's manual, "Toward a North American Community."
If there is no such thing as an emerging New World Order, what was G.W. Bush talking about when he referred to "a hemispheric family" and an "international order"?
The public statements of notable world leaders regarding an emerging New World Order are copious. Consider the statements of former CBS newsman, Walter Cronkite.
In his book, "A Reporter's Life," Walter Cronkite said, "A system of world order--preferably a system of world government--is mandatory. The proud nations someday will see the light and, for the common good and their own survival, yield up their precious sovereignty . . ." Cronkite told BBC newsman Tim Sebastian, "I think we are realizing that we are going to have to have an international rule of law." He added, "We need not only an executive to make international law, but we need the military forces to enforce that law." Cronkite also said, "American people are going to begin to realize that perhaps they are going to have to yield some sovereignty to an international body to enforce world law."
If there is no emerging New World Order, what is Walter Cronkite talking about? Can there be any doubt that Cronkite is talking about global government? Absolutely not!
Now, when Bush, Sr. talks about fulfilling "the promise and vision of the U.N.'s founders," he was talking about the same thing former UN Secretary-General Boutros Boutros-Ghali was talking about when he said, "The time for absolute and exclusive sovereignty . . . has passed."
The United Nations has been on the forefront of promoting the New World Order agenda since its very inception. In 1995, the UN released a manual entitled, "Our Global Neighborhood." It states, "Population, consumption, technology, development, and the environment are linked in complex relationships that bear closely on human welfare in the global neighborhood. Their effective and equitable management calls for a systematic, long-term, global approach guided by the principle of sustainable development, which has been the central lesson from the mounting ecological dangers of recent times. Its universal application is a priority among the tasks of global governance."
If there is no emerging New World Order, what is "global governance" all about?
"Who are the movers and shakers promoting global government?" you ask. Obviously, it is the international bankers who are the heavyweights behind the push for global government. Remember, one cannot create a "global economy" without a global government to manage, oversee, and control it.
In a letter written to Colonel E. Mandell House, President Franklin D. Roosevelt said, "The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson."
"Old Hickory" did his best to rid the United States from the death grip that the international bankers were beginning to exert on this country. He may have been the last President to actually oppose the bankers. In discussing the Bank Renewal bill with a delegation of bankers in 1832, Jackson said, "Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time, and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the eternal God, I will rout you out."
Unfortunately, the international bankers proved themselves to be too formidable for President Jackson. And in 1913, with the collaboration of President Woodrow Wilson, the bankers were given charge over America's financial system by the creation of the Federal Reserve.
Ever since the CFR and Trilateral Commission were created, they have filled the key leadership positions of government, big media, and of course, the Federal Reserve.
In his book, "With No Apologies," former Republican Presidential nominee Barry Goldwater wrote, "The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power-- political, monetary, intellectual and ecclesiastical. What the Trilateral Commission intends is to create a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nation-states involved. As managers and creators of the system, they will rule the future." Was Goldwater a prophet or what?
And again, the goals of the global elite have been publicly stated. Back in 1991, the founder of the CFR, David Rockefeller praised the major media for their complicity in helping to facilitate the globalist agenda by saying, "We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. . . . It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
How could Rockefeller be any plainer? He acknowledged the willful assistance of the major media in helping to keep the elitists' agenda of global government from the American people. To this day, the major media has not deviated from that collaboration. And this includes the aforementioned "conservative" talking heads. They know if they want to keep their jobs, they dare not reveal the New World Order. The NWO, more than anything else, is the "Third Rail" to the national media.
Is it any wonder that President Barack Obama has stacked his government with numerous members of the CFR? Among these are Robert Gates, Janet Napolitano, Eric Shinseki, Timothy Geithner, and Tom Daschle. Other CFR members include CFR President Richard Haass, CFR Director Richard Holbrooke, and founding member of the Trilateral Commission and CFR member Paul Volcker. Obama even asked a CFR member, Rick Warren, to deliver the inaugural prayer.
Still not convinced? Just a few days ago, when asked by a reporter what he thought the most important thing was that Barack Obama could accomplish, former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger said, "I think his task will be develop an overall strategy for America in this period when, really, a New World Order can be created. It's a great opportunity; it isn't just a crisis."
This is the same Henry Kissinger, you will recall, who said back in 1991, "Today, America would be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow, they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were [sic] an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."
Even Gideon Rachman, the chief foreign affairs commentator for the Financial Times, wrote an editorial expressing his support for world government. In his column he said, "I have never believed that there is a secret United Nations plot to take over the US. . . . But, for the first time in my life, I think the formation of some sort of world government is plausible.
"A 'world government' would involve much more than co-operation between nations. It would be an entity with state-like characteristics, backed by a body of laws. The European Union has already set up a continental government for 27 countries, which could be a model. The EU has a supreme court, a currency, thousands of pages of law, a large civil service and the ability to deploy military force.
"So could the European model go global? There are three reasons for thinking that it might."
Rachman then goes on to explain the reasons why he believes world government is plausible.
Do you now see why it does not matter to a tinker's dam whether it is a Republican or Democrat who resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue? For the most part, both major parties in Washington, D.C., have been under the dominating influence of the international bankers who control the Federal Reserve, the CFR, and the Trilateral Commission. And this is also why it does not matter whether one calls himself conservative or liberal. For the most part, both conservatives and liberals in Washington, D.C., are facilitating the emerging New World Order. It is time we wake up to this reality.
Presidents Bush, Sr., Bill Clinton, and Bush, Jr. have thoroughly set the table for the implementation of the NWO, as surely as the sun rises in the east. All Obama has to do is put the food on the table--and you can count on this: Barack Obama will serve up a New World Order feast like you cannot believe!
That a New World Order is emerging is not in question. The only question is, What will freedom-loving Americans do about it? Of course, the first thing they have to do is admit that an emerging New World Order exists! Until conservatives, Christians, pastors, constitutionalists, and others who care about a sovereign, independent United States acknowledge the reality of an emerging New World Order, they will be incapable of opposing it. And right now, that is exactly what they are not doing.
*If you appreciate this column and want to help me distribute these editorial opinions to an ever-growing audience, donations may now be made by credit card, check, or Money Order. Use this link:
http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/donate.php
© Chuck Baldwin

Really Loves the Place!

Posted on

The of course there's ENDGAME.

The best film documentary on the NWO to date.

Endgame

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... rAKJzaywBA

Really Loves the Place!

Posted on

The way that the world is heading nowadays with the levels of criminal activity such as drug addiction, murder, rape, paedophilia, rioting, child abuse, police and political corruption, etc, I will look forward to the NWO.
Let's hope that two of it's main policies are a return to the death penalty for certain categories of murder and a legal system that ensures that the punishment fits the crime. :thumb:

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

PreviousNext

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to The Global Elite