Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Questions about the NWO

All things NWO, Ruling Elite, Illuminati, etc

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Hi,

I'm not denying a NWO, but I have some questions about how it works and would appreciate some answers.

My question: If we are advancing towards a Global Government, why are there more Governments now than at any point in world history??

For reference:

Also, how did these Jews manage to get so much power, when they represent basically a minuscule percentage of the worlds population. And why did they install a 'Muslim' as US President?

And why are there rarely any Jewish world leaders? Why don't they install Jewish Presidents? Or was GWB a Jew in exile??

And where do the Zionists recruit their politicians from? At what age did they let in on this big secret to Barack Obama?

How come no President has ever let slip about this NWO (the one govt definition of NWO)?

Why, if we are heading to one government, is the number of world governments increasing?? How come no countries have merged together in virtually decades? Isn't that the opposite? Why did the Zionists let Eaat Timor, South Sudan etc breakaway?

If the media is a puppet for the Zionist NWO, why is the NWO sitting back and letting everyone take aim at NewsInt?
:hmmm:

Some answers would be much appreciated! Cheers. :chin:

nooby

Posted on

I can answer nearly all of those questions, but I don't have timew right now since I'm currently on night shift and just sort of skiving off to play on t'internet for a bit. :D

Briefly though...

Also, how did these Jews manage to get so much power, when they represent basically a minuscule percentage of the worlds population. And why did they install a 'Muslim' as US President?

And why are there rarely any Jewish world leaders? Why don't they install Jewish Presidents? Or was GWB a Jew in exile??

And where do the Zionists recruit their politicians from? At what age did they let in on this big secret to Barack Obama?

Most of those questions assume that the word 'Zionist' and the word 'Jew' are interchangeable, but they are not the same thing; Zionists are by no means all Jews, nor are all Jews Zionists. Google 'Christian Zionist' for example.

How come no President has ever let slip about this NWO (the one govt definition of NWO)?

Presidents, Prime Ministers and many many polititans HAVE openly discussed the NWO. They do it all the time in fact. See below...

Bush senior new world order

The Globalists' Agenda - New World Order Quotes from Politicians (1950 - 2009) Part 1

The Globalists' Agenda - New World Order Quotes from Politicians (1950 - 2009) Part 2

Obama - New World Order

Why, if we are heading to one government, is the number of world governments increasing?? How come no countries have merged together in virtually decades? Isn't that the opposite? Why did the Zionists let Eaat Timor, South Sudan etc breakaway?

These governments may be separate in name, but when you have NWO 'alies' in most of those governments, and in many cases Heading those governments, why would you care if the ordinary citizens of those countries were aware of the fact that their governments are sovereign in name only? Actually the NWO agenda can move ahead much more efficiently without the hindrance of ordinary people protesting and rebelling at every turn, so would it not be in their interest to carry on letting you think that they hadn't even come close to reaching their goal yet?

If the media is a puppet for the Zionist NWO, why is the NWO sitting back and letting everyone take aim at NewsInt

It's a farce; the usual Zionist modus operandi. Create a PROBLEM. manage the REACTION, provide a SOLUTION. Murdoch is old, and he can handle the flack and 'take one for the team', you know, give the public a nice juicy scandal to get all outraged about, it's not his empire that's on the verge here, the tabloids are only a small part of the empire.. And anyway News Int. and News Corp. will carry on, just with new visible CEO, Chairman, Board, etc. Murdoch's hidden SKY financiers (Rothschild) will be safe.

There's a whole lot more to it but unfortunately I don't have a whole lot more time :groan:

"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

Haunting Beauty
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Posted on

Thanks Ghostie. :) - I saw Truther11's thread earlier but can't give it the attention it deserves right now. Will return .... :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Cheers for the replies.

A couple more questions though...

On one hand you claim the NWO acts to keep its agendas hidden, On the other you claim Presidents and politicians actively preach its existence. Surely this is a contradiction... can you please explain this? It can't be both... can it? :doh:

Also, do you know of any significant political or economic leaders who have NOT been part of, or at least acquiescent toward, this apparent conspiracy?

Cheers for your time and help. :wave:

nooby

Posted on

truther11 wrote:Cheers for the replies.

A couple more questions though...

On one hand you claim the NWO acts to keep its agendas hidden, On the other you claim Presidents and politicians actively preach its existence. Surely this is a contradiction... can you please explain this? It can't be both... can it? :doh:

Also, do you know of any significant political or economic leaders who have NOT been part of, or at least acquiescent toward, this apparent conspiracy?

As you have and heard seen in the videos that Ghostie posted they are more than happy to talk openly about the NWO ,but as a postitive measure for the public . Do you see things getting any better around the world as a result of this NWO agenda they talked about ???? .
As for World leaders who oppose the NWO ,they will be the ones reported to you as Crackpots, Tyrants or Dictators,just watch what is going on in the Middle East . ;)
and lets not forget South America .
They constantly tell us how China/India exploits its people and yet have been more than happy to sign deals of major production to China /India at the loss of jobs to the people of the UK whos working conditions were controlled at least .

Posted on

Your questions have merit, Truther, and I can understand your confusion quite well, but a Globalist agenda is not something that can be described in a few short sentences. It's obviously a complex set of issues that we're debating here. What you have is a slow seepage of information, that's gradually, and under a more or less timed agenda, being given 'air time' on an almost perpetual basis. Why?... because the general public does need to know about, and more importantly get used to certain ideas prior to their implementation. In other words they need to be acclimatised (or perhaps anesthetised would be a better word). :twisted:

That's really what NWO 'propaganda' is for. If you take the time to do even the most basic research on ...I hate both of these terms but "mind control"/"brain-washing" techniques.. you will understand that altering mental and emotional perspectives takes time. A classic phrase, which you will no doubt have heard before, is, "if you repeat something often enough, it will not only be believed, but accepted, and even desired, as the norm".

The globalists aren't going to enforce a One World Order upon us, you see, they're a bit smarter and sneakier than that. What they will do instead is to create a set of situations, as a result of which the ordinary people will themselves in the end beg for a Globalised and Centralised power.

Have you ever heard the term 'Hegelian Dialectics'? The Dialectic process doesn't always come about on its own, and often has to be forced; the notion being that each idea, or "ism", - called a "thesis" - like, take for example Capitalism, - naturally, and by definition, has a polar opposite, - known as an "antithesis".

To a very large extent we live in a dualistic world where almost everything you can think of has an equal and opposing factor. Bad and good, left and right, up and down, or in a more political sense, Labour and Conservative, or Democrat and Republican... These are just the very basic examples of course, but you get the idea. Applying the Hegelian principle then, the antithesis of "Capitalism" is probably best labelled as "Communism". The conflict between these two "isms" produces a "synthesis". By controlling both ends of any given conflict, one gains control of the end product, i.e. the synthesis. More often than not, the One-World-Power if you like can clearly be seen to be working behind the polar extremes of any given conflict.

Indeed, Secret Societies can historically be shown to have been behind most of the wars and revolutions in Modern Europe, probably since the advent of the American Revolution. Similarly, in most religious conflicts, both sides are very often being manipulated by an unseen, and often unheard of, third party. Various groups have at different times openly admitted that their strategy has been entirely designed with the purpose of creating a synthesis. It's just my opinion of course, but for example I believe that Hegelian Dialectics was at some point introduced into both the US and UK educational systems, with dangerous and highly detrimental consequences. The princilpe was most likely also adopted in Russia by the Slavs in or around the the 19th century. Nazism, Communism, 'New Age' groups, Fabians, Liberation Theology, the Universalists, - and on and on it goes, - can all be shown to have adopted certain aspects of Hegelian Dialectics.

No disrespect, but, this question that you've posted above...

...portrays the enormously pervasive power of Hegelian Dialectics beautifully.

Think about it; once people are caught up in an either/or scenario, most of the hard work is done, because it never enters their head that maybe both, neither, or something else entirely, might produce a better, more effective solution. So caught up in the two extremes are they, that they fail to consider a third 'choice'; forgetting entirely that they are not under any compulsion whatsoever to respond only to the necessarily limited choose of 'this' or 'that' that has been craftily offered.

Nevertheless individuals very often do feel compelled to 'choose a side'. And these largely invisible Powers that we're discussing here, they couldn't really give a monkey's which side you choose... so long as you do align yourself with one 'side' or the other! It's like a river that's been netted all the way across at two distinct intervals, the fish that are caught between are going to end up in the net no matter which way they swim. Only the fish that are smart enough not to panic, and who remain instead in the centre of the cordoned off part of the river, rushing to neither end in their haste to escape, will not end up as someone's dinner. ;)

This principle is modelled after something called "S.P.I.N. Theory"; S.P.I.N. stands for "Segmented Polycentric Integrated Networks".

How does this work?

Well, unlike a game of chess, where two opponents, one black, and one white, set about fighting a very simplistic battle against each other, Globalists use a far more refined and obscure 'network' of principles, whereby there appears to be no readily definable opposition. The NWO agenda is not like the regimented hierarchical command organisation that can be easily detected within the structure of an army, instead there's a tendency to use a considerably more refined method; one that makes it far less obvious who is actually in Command. Or for that matter who in fact your enemies really are, and who are your allies. :hmmm:

What you have instead is a total avoidance of any formal, or distinct visible leadership; replaced, actually, with a 'net'work of ties among activists that enable each individual or group to speak for the entire organisation, and even to hold multiple organisational affiliations. For example, He is a "Christian, Zionist, Conservative...", She is a "New Age, Environmentalist, Christian Fundamentalist...". And yet both of these individuals may consider themselves to be "Globalist One-Worlders".

Consider the many headed Hydra of Greek mythology... cutting off one head will not be effective, since the head will simply grow back. In fact cutting off one head will quite likely result in two heads growing back to take its place. Remove only a couple of 'Heads' from the above example, say the "Conservative" and the "New Age" elements, and the monster will still rampage forth in it's overall mission of destruction, using the other parts of it's diverse, - or "Polycentric" - network nodes. Like a net, you see, there is no centre, no single 'Brain' that can be taken out, to nullify the threat.

Mostly the murdered or 'suicided' ones! :rofl:

No but seriously you have to be careful how you word that question, because as well as genuinely anti-NWO leaders there are also those who by design are what might be termed "controlled opposition (see Hegelian Dialectics above). Pope John Paul, for example, was genuinely anti-NWO, and in his exactly 33 days as Head of the Catholic Church he tried to overturn much of the financial and religious corruption that was rife within the Vatican at the time; he got poisoned for his trouble. I recommend "In God's Name" by the investigative journalist, David Yallop, as a very fine, not to mention thoroughly exhaustively researched introduction into this matter, that links leading figures in financial, political, criminal and clerical circles of the Religious arm of the NWO.

Here are a couple of helpful videos you might like, both explain very well how people are mentally manipulated into accepting things that aren't good for them and that fit with a Globalist agenda; both were originally shown by the BBC many years ago, but it's unlikely that either one will ever be repeated. Not in the current political and economic climate anyway...

Adam Curtis - The Century of the Self

Adam Curtis - Power of Nightmares

For tonnes more info check out the Smeggy's POLITICAL VIDEO ARCHIVE...

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

Personally I don't think there's a single conspiracy. The world model I have in my mind is one of vectors. i.e several different forces of various magnitudes pushing in different directions. By drawing a vector diagram you can find the resultant force and direction of the overall system.

For example the Zionist movement is just, albiet significant, force involved.

I also think the NWO talk about by the Politicians is 'different' than any possible hidden agenda for one world enslavement. IOW there are two reasons for a one world government. one is for the good of mankind and the other is for something very very dark and bad.

Anyway, I have to go and visit Ms Smeggy in hospital so back laters :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Thank you ghostgirl and Annie for your helpful answers.
I hope you don't mind if I use your replies to convince a couple of people I know from another forum? I have been engaged in debate with them and the questions I put to you are ones that they put to me, but I was struggling to answer with the depth of knowledge and understanding that you guys have. :D :cheers:

nooby

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Personally I don't think there's a single conspiracy.The world model I have in my mind is one of vectors. i.e several different forces of various magnitudes pushing in different directions. By drawing a vector diagram you can find the resultant force and direction of the overall system.

I also think the NWO talk about by the Politicians is 'different' than any possible hidden agenda for one world enslavement. IOW there are two reasons for a one world government. one is for the good of mankind and the other is for something very very dark and bad.

Neither do I, but there are Globalist Agenda's for world dominance flying around. It would be more correct to say that there are various parties who at first seem unconnected but who are nevertheless linked together behind the scenes to achieve as much money, power and influence as possible.

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

truther11 wrote:Thank you ghostgirl and Annie for your helpful answers.
I hope you don't mind if I use your replies to convince a couple of people I know from another forum? I have been engaged in debate with them and the questions I put to you are ones that they put to me, but I was struggling to answer with the depth of knowledge and understanding that you guys have. :D :cheers:

In all fairness Ghostie has a lot deeper knowledge than myself regaring this subject ,but to be honest I can only comment on what I see going on around me ,and thats hard enough to take in :D There are some rabbit holes I stay away from :)

Posted on

annie27 wrote:

In all fairness Ghostie has a lot deeper knowledge than myself regaring this subject ,but to be honest I can only comment on what I see going on around me ,and thats hard enough to take in :D There are some rabbit holes I stay away from :)

Sure, knock yourself out ;)

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

I would suggest dont "Over Egg the Omlette" , use the KISS mentality KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID when fighting your corner :thumb: :D

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Personally I don't think there's a single conspiracy.The world model I have in my mind is one of vectors. i.e several different forces of various magnitudes pushing in different directions. By drawing a vector diagram you can find the resultant force and direction of the overall system.

Neither do I, but there are Globalist Agenda's for world dominance flying around. It would be more correct to say that there are various parties who at first seem unconnected but who are nevertheless linked together behind the scenes to achieve as much money, power and influence as possible.

Yup agreed about hidden connections ( I never thought every force was seperate ) but don't you think there are many forces that are unwittingly helping this agenda to be enabled? )

Anyway I'll try and read up on some more stuff you sent me laters :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Hm, 5 identical posts, Smegs, what's going on? Been having probs for the past 45 mins myself, Internal Server Errors, etc. Connected?

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

And yes, I do think many factors are unwittingly assisting the agenda.

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:
If the media is a puppet for the Zionist NWO, why is the NWO sitting back and letting everyone take aim at NewsInt

It's a farce; the usual Zionist modus operandi. Create a PROBLEM. manage the REACTION, provide a SOLUTION. Murdoch is old, and he can handle the flack and 'take one for the team', you know, give the public a nice juicy scandal to get all outraged about, it's not his empire that's on the verge here, the tabloids are only a small part of the empire.. And anyway News Int. and News Corp. will carry on, just with new visible CEO, Chairman, Board, etc. Murdoch's hidden SKY financiers (Rothschild) will be safe.

You appear to be suggesting that this whole situation was contrived? Have I understood you correctly, Ghostie? If so, why?

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Salazar wrote:
ghostgirl wrote:

You appear to be suggesting that this whole situation was contrived? Have I understood you correctly, Ghostie? If so, why?

Contrived, yes.

You can't think why a huge scandal - involving politicians (right to the very top) - the media (right to the very top), - and the (very highest echelons of the) Metropolitan police, - at the exact same time as the global economy is being systematically (and deliberately) destroyed, - might have been consciously contrived?

Four words, Salz. United. States. Of. Europe.

We're at a pivotal moment now; Hackgate is the third serious crisis the system has faced in so many years (following the 2008 banking crisis, and of course the MPs’ expenses scandal). And right now we're sitting on the fact that underlying all of these recent events are a couple of far bigger crises that are playing themselves out; namely the downgrading of US government bonds, and the contagion of sovereign debt crisis in Europe that's very likely to cause an imminent worldwide financial crisis far bigger than the last.

GG Wrote:
That's really what NWO 'propaganda' is for. If you take the time to do even the most basic research on ...I hate both of these terms but "mind control"/"brain-washing" techniques.. you will understand that altering mental and emotional perspectives takes time. A classic phrase, which you will no doubt have heard before, is, "if you repeat something often enough, it will not only be believed, but accepted, and even desired, as the norm".

The globalists aren't going to enforce a One World Order upon us, you see, they're a bit smarter and sneakier than that. What they will do instead is to create a set of situations, as a result of which the ordinary people will themselves in the end beg for a Globalised and Centralised power.

Like I said, ordinary people will DEMAND political and economic change, it will not be forced upon them. It won't be long now; just watch, as the nets start filling up with panicked little fishies.

P.S. I used the same 'NWO' terminology as the opening post-er in order to provide answers consistent with his/her questions, in reality the phrase needs much clarification if it's to be used in context with a more in-depth discussion on globalisation and a fascist takeover by certain members of the ruling class.

Haunting Beauty

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:Contrived, yes.

You can't think why a huge scandal - involving politicians (right to the very top) - the media (right to the very top), - and the (very highest echelons of the) Metropolitan police, - at the exact same time as the global economy is being systematically (and deliberately) destroyed, - might have been consciously contrived?

It's strange that you now think this was contrived because it's the first time you've mentioned it. In fact judging by this post you made a few weeks back you didn't let anyone else in on the secret. You may at least have mentioned it instead of pretending to gloat at the situation the Murdoch's and Brookes were in, whilst knowing full well that it was all contrived. Shame on you for not cluing up us mere mortals. You know how gullible and simple we all are.

ghostgirl wrote:
THE GUARDIAN

MPs expected to vote against Rupert Murdoch taking over BSkyB. With Labour and the government in favour, the motion - "This House believes that it is in the public interest for Rupert Murdoch and News Corporation to withdraw their bid for BSkyB" - may well go through unopposed.

MP's want interview Murdoch, Murdoch Junior, and Rebekah Brooks.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/ju ... nvited-mps

Senior Met police officers tell MPs News International deliberately tried to thwart the original investigation into phone hacking.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/

:mwave2:

I suppose it took you a few weeks of ruminating to work out exactly what conspiracy was behind 'hackgate' and being an obsessive CT it was inevitable you'd invent one. Well done. :thumb:

ghostgirl wrote:Four words, Salz. United. States. Of. Europe.

I'm not even going to ask what significance you attach to this enigmatic statement because I'm not interested in the answer.

ghostgirl wrote:We're at a pivotal moment now; Hackgate is the third serious crisis the system has faced in so many years (following the 2008 banking crisis, and of course the MPs’ expenses scandal). And right now we're sitting on the fact that underlying all of these recent events are a couple of far bigger crises that are playing themselves out; namely the downgrading of US government bonds, and the contagion of sovereign debt crisis in Europe that's very likely to cause an imminent worldwide financial crisis far bigger than the last.

'Hackgate' is a relatively trifling matter compared to the economic and financial troubles that are assailing us at the moment. It's little more than a headline-grabbing scandal. How you can mention it in the same breathe as the 2008 banking crisis is, frankly, astounding.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

ghostgirl wrote:Like I said, ordinary people will DEMAND political and economic change, it will not be forced upon them. It won't be long now; just watch, as the nets start filling up with panicked little fishies.

Of course there's one way of diverting the attentions of the Serfs from political and economic change . A big war!! that will ensure there is political and economic change. But in the way the Elite wants and not the people. Exactly how it happened the last two times.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Salazar wrote:
ghostgirl wrote:Contrived, yes.

It's strange that you now think this was contrived because it's the first time you've mentioned it. In fact judging by this post you made a few weeks back you didn't let anyone else in on the secret. You may at least have mentioned it instead of pretending to gloat at the situation the Murdoch's and Brookes were in, whilst knowing full well that it was all contrived. Shame on you for not cluing up us mere mortals. You know how gullible and simple we all are.

ghostgirl wrote:
THE GUARDIAN

MPs expected to vote against Rupert Murdoch taking over BSkyB. With Labour and the government in favour, the motion - "This House believes that it is in the public interest for Rupert Murdoch and News Corporation to withdraw their bid for BSkyB" - may well go through unopposed.

MP's want interview Murdoch, Murdoch Junior, and Rebekah Brooks.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/ju ... nvited-mps

Senior Met police officers tell MPs News International deliberately tried to thwart the original investigation into phone hacking.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/

:mwave2:

I suppose it took you a few weeks of ruminating to work out exactly what conspiracy was behind 'hackgate' and being an obsessive CT it was inevitable you'd invent one. Well done. :thumb:

ghostgirl wrote:Four words, Salz. United. States. Of. Europe.

I'm not even going to ask what significance you attach to this enigmatic statement because I'm not interested in the answer.

ghostgirl wrote:We're at a pivotal moment now; Hackgate is the third serious crisis the system has faced in so many years (following the 2008 banking crisis, and of course the MPs’ expenses scandal). And right now we're sitting on the fact that underlying all of these recent events are a couple of far bigger crises that are playing themselves out; namely the downgrading of US government bonds, and the contagion of sovereign debt crisis in Europe that's very likely to cause an imminent worldwide financial crisis far bigger than the last.

'Hackgate' is a relatively trifling matter compared to the economic and financial troubles that are assailing us at the moment. It's little more than a headline-grabbing scandal. How you can mention it in the same breathe as the 2008 banking crisis is, frankly, astounding.

I never said Hackgate was comparable to the 2008 financial crisis, and mentioning them in the same breath doesn't imply that they're equal in any case. In the context of the rest of my post I implied that those two matters were related, I did not imply that they were equal. What the hell is so astounding about it?

Oh fuck this, you're really good at asking me questions, and then rubbishing my replies, but rarely do you go into any well constructed details about your own thoughts and perspectives on the matter, nor have you really explained why I'm wrong.

Here, why don't you pop on over to the last thread you pretended to be interested in, and where you asked me a question, a question which I tried to answer thoughtfully for you. I'm sure you can find a way to rubbish that one as well.

Salazar Wrote:

Salazar then went on to write:

:confused: Why the fuck do you keep asking me questions if you're not interested in the answer??

Here's another thread I started in which your only comment was to the effect that you weren't interested in my threads content. In fact your ONLY comment in the entire thread was to say as much. Which if you ask me is just plain weird. Usually if someone isn't interested in a thread then they just move along to one they are interested in. They don't usually stop and write, "I'm not interested in the content of this thread"?!?

Or is it just my threads in which you bother to register your DISinterest?
Surely a Coincidence thread

Ghostgirl Wrote:
Salazar wrote:
At the very substantial risk of being accused of being a member of the ignorant and brainwashed masses, I really have no interest in whether these 'events' are a mere coincidence or a Machiavellian concurrence.

Usually if I'm not interested in the content of a thread then I just don't write anything, I don't understand why you are sounding so touchy, no one's asking you to be interested if you're not :confused:

Say something constructive for god's sake, don't just follow me around telling me what I write is rubbish, and THEN state that you're not even interested in my replies anyway. Or worse, pretending to BE interested, just to get me to spend time writing answers, and then just slag them off or else not even bother to reply! :doh:

Haunting Beauty

Next

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to The Global Elite