Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Condi Rice's Iraq foresight dismissed by Bush's generals.

All things NWO, Ruling Elite, Illuminati, etc

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

'No Higher Honor' by Condoleezza Rice.
'A memoir of my years in Washington'
Hardback Amazon.co.uk: No Higher Honor: A Memoir of My Years in Washington (9780307587862): Condoleezza Rice: Books - £10.40
Audio CD Amazon.co.uk: No Higher Honor: A Memoir of My Years in Washington (9780307966971): Condoleezza Rice: Books £lots

Not published until 1st November but already Condi's new book is making news.

Condi in publishing her new memoir is featured on the cover of the US edition of 'Newsweek' this week. (Sadly the version of Newsweek we get in Britain has a cover with a stencil-style graphic of Gaddafi's head instead - a poor choice IMHO. Luckily the inside story "CANDID CONDI" is there).

read more about the Newsweek US cover story here -
The Daily Beast: Condi Rice: The Bush ‘Freedom Agenda’ Won

This in turn led to a news story on CBS Evening News the other night (which I saw when it was re-broadcast on British TV).

My YouTube video includes the CBS News story -

"Condoleezza Rice's Iraq foresight dismissed by Bush's generals." (YouTube)

My opinion is that Condoleezza Rice is too modest in wondering if Stephen Hadley had been right to suggest that she should resign because he, Hadley, told her he would have resigned.

Least of all has Condoleezza Rice any reason to doubt the value of her continuing service to President Bush, the United States of America, the people of Iraq and of the world, of all religions and of none.

To come to the question of whether Condoleezza Rice should have resigned as National Security Advisor as it seems Stephen Hadley may have suggested.

NO absolutely Condoleezza Rice should not have resigned!

Did Jesus resign?
Do angels resign?
Does God resign?

Condi CAN’T resign from being Condoleezza Rice – it is her job for life!

Condi was right not to quit even though her wisdom was overlooked at the time.

Instead, Steve Hadley should have suggested that the Generals might consider resigning so long as they continued to dismiss Condi’s advice.

Instead Steve should have given Condi full support like a truly loyal number 2 ought to have done.

Steve should not have sought to advance his own career at Condi’s expense. This was a disloyal motive perhaps.

On a roll!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Condoleezza Rice No Higher Honor, No Higher Love (YouTube)

November 1st 2011 and Condoleezza Rice begins a round of media interviews timed with the publication of her new book "No Higher Honor, A Memoir of My Years in Washington".

It is not long before Condi is being asked once again if she will seek political office and the former Secretary of State tells CBS News her thoughts on becoming vice president if asked by a candidate during an interview with Chief White House Correspondent Norah O'Donnell on "The Early Show."

The video concludes as a music video supporting Condoleezza Rice for President.

On a roll!

Posted on

You do know who Condi's mentor was don't you Peter?

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:You do know who Condi's mentor was don't you Peter?

Condoleezza Rice receives the Josef Korbel Outstanding Alumni Award (Rice for President message 2102)

You do know who runs "Rice for President Yahoo Group" don't you Smeggs?

On a roll!

Posted on

Yup Jospef Korbel. the ZIonist Neocon who fathered the repulsive daughter who though the deaths of 500,000 Iraqi Children was a 'price Worth paying'. Jospef Korbel, the Zionist neocon who was a fan ofthe Mentor of the neocons, Leo Strauss.

Leo Strauss the political philosopher who taught that it was OK to fabricate external threats to the people of a nation in order to control them. The neocons who subscribed to this ideology not only perpetuated the structure of the Cold War with te Soviet unionm but following the internal collapse of the Soviets, they fabricated Al-Qaeda as a replavement threat.

I'm afraid Condi rice is right in the middle of this corrupt and anti-humanity ideology.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Smeggs I could say "Smeggs believes that the deaths of the children at Halabja by Saddam Hussein's chemical weapons of mass destruction would have been a price worth paying to avoid a war to remove Saddam Hussein.".

I could say "Smeggs believes that the deaths of millions of Jewish children in the Nazi holocaust would have been a price worth paying if Churchill had looked away and allowed Hitler control of Europe".

And those admittedly outrageous statements would be just as true as what you said about Madeleine Albright's views.

Condi was the Soviet special advisor to the US president who negotiated the end of the cold war, the opposite of someone who "perpetuated the structure of the Cold War".

On a roll!

Posted on

Peter Dow wrote:Smeggs I could say "Smeggs believes that the deaths of the children at Halabja by Saddam Hussein's chemical weapons of mass destruction would have been a price worth paying to avoid a war to remove Saddam Hussein.".

I could say "Smeggs believes that the deaths of millions of Jewish children in the Nazi holocaust would have been a price worth paying if Churchill had looked away and allowed Hitler control of Europe".

And those admittedly outrageous statements would be just as true as what you said about Madeleine Albright's views.

You're kidding aren't you? By saying those things you'd be making accusations that are a] not true and b] you have no evidence of.

Madeliene Albright is actually on video saying the deaths of 500,000 Iraqi children was a 'Price worth paying' ( sorry "price is worth it, but essentially the same )

btw - Churchill did look away when it came to the Holocaust. He knew it was going on during the war and chose ( or was told ) to do nothing about it.

Condi was the Soviet special advisor to the US president who negotiated the end of the cold war, the opposite of someone who "perpetuated the structure of the Cold War".

"Condi" was an integral part of the Neocon based bush government who engineered the start of the War On Islam, pre-texted by 911, She was/is a pro-Israel supporter, which isn't something to be proud of.

The Cold war ended becuase the Soviet Union collapsed inward upon itself.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

A very selective quotation. Albright's reply is taken out of context and without the full explanation.

No doubt she could have said and probably said elsewhere that it was Saddam Hussein criminally killing Iraqi kids by depriving them of medicine, food or whatever who was imposing the price and that everything should be done to stop Saddam killing the kids.

No doubt she could have said that the UN was putting in place oil for food deals and medicine exemptions to the sanctions so as to protect innocent civilians as much as possible.

The way the video puts it it is like saying that the price of spouses killing each other was a price worth paying to allow people to get married. No, you say, "if a spouse kills his or her spouse it is criminal".

Also smeggs as one of those who supported Saddam's "indefatigable" resistance to sanctions, and wanting him to be left to kill Iraqis, Kuwaitis etc at his leisure, it is you who presumably are willing to allow Saddam to kill his own and that is the price you would think worth paying for non-intervention in the affairs of a mass murdering dictator?

Never mind. This is a diversion. Let's get back on topic to Condi who didn't allow Saddam to impose the price of killing kids but in fact removed him by war.

On a roll!

Posted on

!
ALERT ALL BBC VIEWERS!

13/11/2011

Andrew Marr presents a special Remembrance Sunday programme, with guests including former US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, author and daughter of Winston Churchill Lady Mary Soames and tenor Alfie Boe.

Condoleezza Rice taping an interview with BBC's Andrew Marr from Mobile, Alabama. 11th November 2011.

Some links to videos on YouTube of particular interest to viewers of the BBC.

Condoleezza Rice's new book 'No Higher Honor' unboxing by Peter Dow from Aberdeen, Scotland.

Peter Dow explains the importance of Condoleezza Rice to people who might view the BBC or are anywhere in Britain.

What has Condi done for the people of Britain, of England, of Scotland, of Wales, of Northern Ireland? Sure I can answer that.

But don't ask me to accept that we the people here are "of the UK". I am not "of the UK". The UK is "on my back". I am a republican. I oppose kingdoms, even United Kingdoms. I want the UK out of Scotland and out of Britain. So I am not a person "of" the UK. I am a person "against" the UK.

OK, enough said on that, now to what has Condi done for the people here?

Everything Condi has done for us.

In 1989, Condi ended the cold war.

1989: Condoleezza Rice ends the Cold War.
Director, Soviet and East European Affairs, National Security Council, February 1989 - March 1990.
Special Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs and Senior Director for Soviet Affairs, National Security Council, March 1990 - March 1991
Left, Condoleezza Rice on Air Force 1
Right, Condoleezza Rice on the Soviet ship 'Maxim Gorky' for meetings with President George H. W. Bush and Soviet President Michael Gorbachev.

A German documentary about reunification highlights Condi's key role - YouTube

Condoleezza Rice und deutsche Wiedervereinigung / and German reunification - YouTube

As Secretary of State, Condi has offered us excellent leadership. Interview in 2 parts with David Frost in 2005

Secretary Condoleezza Rice interviewed for the BBC 2005. (1) - YouTube

Secretary Condoleezza Rice interviewed for the BBC 2005. (2) - YouTube

Condi has been a good friend to us.

Beatles #1 Hits music mix. Condi Rice visits Liverpool. - YouTube

Condi has stood by us in our hour of need.

7/7 London bombs outrage Condi Rice - YouTube

Condi has answered the difficult questions. Interview with the BBC with Jeremy Paxman

Condoleezza Rice Empower women Protect innocents $ bail-out - YouTube

Condi was in London recently to unveil a statue to Ronald Reagan and to speak to us and to thank us for being good friends and allies

Glory, glory Condoleezza Rice & Ronald Reagan's truth is marching on! - YouTube

Condoleezza Rice speaking in London on 4th July this year.

So Condi has done more than anyone for us as a leader.

The only thing Condi has not done for us is to remove that Queen, but if we ask her nicely maybe she will help us with that problem too?

Condi Rice gets it on, and rules Britannia - YouTube

On a roll!

Posted on

Peter Dow wrote:

:dog: :dog: :dog: :dog:

Come on Peter. Claiming that 'Condi' 'ended the Cold War' is probably the most hilarious thing I've since Gordon brown said "No more Boom and Bust!"

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Peter Dow wrote:

:dog: :dog: :dog: :dog:

Come on Peter. Claiming that 'Condi' 'ended the Cold War' is probably the most hilarious thing I've since Gordon brown said "No more Boom and Bust!"

What part of -

Peter Dow wrote:Image

1989: Condoleezza Rice ends the Cold War.
Director, Soviet and East European Affairs, National Security Council, February 1989 - March 1990.
Special Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs and Senior Director for Soviet Affairs, National Security Council, March 1990 - March 1991
Left, Condoleezza Rice on Air Force 1
Right, Condoleezza Rice on the Soviet ship 'Maxim Gorky' for meetings with President George H. W. Bush and Soviet President Michael Gorbachev.

A German documentary about reunification highlights Condi's key role - YouTube

Condoleezza Rice und deutsche Wiedervereinigung / and German reunification - YouTube
Condi was in London recently to unveil a statue to Ronald Reagan and to speak to us and to thank us for being good friends and allies

Glory, glory Condoleezza Rice & Ronald Reagan's truth is marching on! - YouTube

- didn't you understand?

The German language part I presume you had even more difficulty with than I but this video is excerpts from a German drama-documentary which features Condi's key role in the re-unification of Germany, attending the most important meetings and securing agreements from Gorbachev and key Soviet generals.

Sure Condi was not the only person involved on the US side at that time but she was the senior expert who understood the Soviet-side in the Cold War and she was the one who told the US President what he needed to know to end it all.

To me Condi's key role at that time is obvious but then I am relatively well informed about such matters.

Condi is very modest so she doesn't like to brag about her key role in world history and the future of mankind so that less-informed folks like yourself would notice Smeggs but the truth is out there for those who seek after it.

On a roll!

Posted on

The Cold War ended becuase the Soviet Union was rotten to the core and couldn't afford to keep itself going, never mind any arms tit for tat with the neocons

And besides the neocons had other targets on their list .... i.e Islam and the Middle East.

I'm not doubting 'Condi' was involved in talks regarding issues surrounding the collase of the Soviet Union, and I would never claim to know as much detail about Condi as you do, but to claim Condi ended the Cold War is pure hyperbole.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Condoleezza Rice 'No Higher Honour' Remembrance & Veterans Day interview on BBC

Video more information wrote:Dr. Condoleezza Rice is interviewed by the BBC's Andrew Marr on 11th November 2011 for a broadcast on Sunday 13th November discussing her new memoir 'No Higher Honour' / 'No Higher Honor' of her service in the US administration of President George W. Bush as firstly, National Security Advisor & secondly, Secretary of State.

Topics include - the loss of life and sacrifice in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Winning for freedom and democracy takes time. Iran nuclear weapons - tougher sanctions now and military force real option on the table to change Iranian nuclear weapons policy and regime.

Divisions with Vice President Dick Cheney. Strong opinions around the President.

Iraq planning - Pentagon could have done better after the fall of the Saddam Hussein regime.

Treatment of terrorist suspects tough to prevent next attack.

Worries about Pakistan failing to deal with extremists with its institutions.
Concern about American leadership.

Security scare botulinum toxin 'likely we would die'. 'mice feet down' - fine, 'mice feet up' - toast.

Psychological stress of times.

Political future and running for office.

Video uploaded for Rice for President Yahoo Group by Peter Dow.
Note although the audio here is as broadcast by the BBC, the video has been edited to include views which show Condi's book "No Higher Honour" beside a TV screen. The book though mentioned by Andrew Marr was not named or shown in the BBC broadcast. This omission by the BBC has been rectified by Peter Dow in this version for upload to YouTube.

On a roll!

Posted on

Condi Rice is a liar of the highest order. I just started watching your video above and she started off by saying "the many wars that have been fought on behalf of freedom"

The invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq were NOTHING to do with Freedom. They were to do with wealth plundering by the Ruling elite and on behalf of those who see Israel's expansionist colonialism as an important agenda.

Rice is simply lying when she spouts the crap about those acts of violence being about 'freedom'

She goes onto say that Afghanistan and Iraq were responses to 911. More lies. The plans to invade these countries were in place well before 911 and besides neither country had anything to do with 911. Iraq had nothing to do with the Islamic Militants falsely accused of 911 either.

Afghanistan is only relevant because that's where the mujahideen and the Islamic Jihad went to fight soviets and they were funded, trained and armed to the tune of a billion dollars by the CIA under the management of Milton Bearden the CIA field Officer Afghanistan between 1985 and 1989. it just so happens that Bin Lade and Al Zawahiri, figures claimed to be in the fabricated Al-Qaeda group were part of the Islamic Jihad backed by the CIA.

By all means have the hots for lesbian Condi peter, but you are doing yourself a disservice if you believe all her lies about American Foreign policy,which since the 70s has increasingly been about Zionist, neocon and Military and Construction Industrial Complex ambitions. :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Nice to see you are your usual open-minded self Smeggs. ;)

On a roll!

Posted on

Peter Dow wrote:Nice to see you are your usual open-minded self Smeggs. ;)

Yup, having an open mind has allowed me to see through her lies. I do appreciate that love can be blind though ;)

What do you think of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and the neocons?

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Peter Dow wrote:Nice to see you are your usual open-minded self Smeggs. ;)

Yup, having an open mind has allowed me to see through her lies. I do appreciate that love can be blind though ;)

"Love"? Whatdja mean "love"? :D

Transit of Venus with Condoleezza Rice Goddess of Love to "Bright Eyes" (YouTube)

Music video.

5 & 6th June 2012. Photographs of the planet Venus in transit across the face of the Sun. Photographs of Condoleezza Rice.

Set to music "Bright Eyes" by Art Garfunkel.

"Condoleezza Rice for President/VP in 2012/16. Join this group of supporters from everywhere on the world wide web."

Rice for President Yahoo Group

On a roll!

Posted on

Hi there Peter :)

So are you actually doing something active to win the heart of Condi ?

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to The Global Elite