Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Rothschild wants a single world currency?

All things NWO, Ruling Elite, Illuminati, etc

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Rothschild wants a single world currency?

Evelyn de Rothschild talking about a single world currency and his weather website. Remember the Rothschilds are significant in choosing our Prime Ministers and have been a dominance in world finance for hundreds of years. The last time I saw Evelyn de Rothschild was on the BBC being interviewed, about 5 years ago, and he was a lot more arrogant and assertive. He appears almost humble and peaceful here. very odd. Perhaps he's relinquished his reign to the next generation of Nathan Rothschild et al. :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

These are the people that own the sheeple's minds.

I will never be owned.

Gusset-Sniffer
Current Mood: My cock is huuuuuuuge!

Posted on

If the currency was akin to a universal barter credit, it would get my approval.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Simplifies things, makes sense.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

Well there is a kind of one world currency already. They're called SDRs. Special Drawing Rights

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_drawing_rights

Although you won't be able to use them to buy a pint of milk and some biccies at your local Immigrant Shop

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

I didn't know that, Smeggy.
It's a pretty good idea, actually. Though the name could do with a bit of an overhaul.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master

Posted on

When I used to travel around Europe BEFORE the Euro I enjoyed using different currencies, enjoyed meeting different cultures and hearing different languages.

Give it a hundred years and the whole world is going to be one big spherical boring homogenous one'ness and we'll all feel like those people who live in a tiny village and never leave it throughout their lives.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Having lived like that before, I can place my hand upon my heart and say it's really not that bad. Ask anyone from the Welsh valleys and they'll tell you the same. It's kind of nice living in an area where you know everyone's name and they know yours.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master

Posted on

crumbs wrote:These are the people that own the sheeple's minds.

They certainly own your mind judging by the way you keep worrying about them.
When you're brown bread these people's descendants will still be ruling the planet, so relax and get out more in the fresh air.
:yawn:

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Posted on

Rocky wrote:
crumbs wrote:These are the people that own the sheeple's minds.

They certainly own your mind judging by the way you keep worrying about them.
When you're brown bread these people's descendants will still be ruling the planet, so relax and get out more in the fresh air.
:yawn:

That's not a bad point and some rather sound advice, Rocky.

Fear controls our behavior, much in the same way an arachnophobe will refuse to hear anything nice about spiders or go near them. Spiders are on the forefront of the that person's mind and hold dominion over that mind. In Crumb's case, Zionists are always at the forefront of his mind and hold dominion over him.

But the rest of us, we don't let such fears and things rule over our lives - as such, are free of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:Having lived like that before, I can place my hand upon my heart and say it's really not that bad. Ask anyone from the Welsh valleys and they'll tell you the same. It's kind of nice living in an area where you know everyone's name and they know yours.

Well sure I've lived in those type of places before done it before, but there was always breaks to visit new places and experience new things.

Another example is shopping. Years ago you used to be able to go shopping in a another town and experience new things. These days increasingly every high St and every 'Retail park' is full of the same businesses.

I bet there's a mcDonalds in Antartica :rofl:

Click on image for full size:

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

I've never been to a Starbucks Coffee Shop, or any kind of coffee shop. I heard they are rather overpriced, convoluted and underwhelming - much like McDonalds. But then again, I don't like coffee. Whatever floats my boat, eh?

But it is surely always the choice of a consumer to shop where-ever they like - if they want to eat at a large corporatate restaurant, why begrudge them for that?

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master

Posted on

I don't begrudge anyone for using McDonalds or Starbucks. I'm just someone who likes diversity and would prefer not to see a branch of Mcdonalds when finally completing my first ascent of Everest :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Great idea, but I dont think it would work. There will always be the greedy, the elite etc.... Doubt it would eradicate poverty.

Look at the Euro, nations joined, and now certain nations are suffering. Cant repay their debt.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!

Resident Alcoholic
Current Mood: Eau Naturel

Posted on

Lord Gumble wrote:Great idea, but I dont think it would work. There will always be the greedy, the elite etc.... Doubt it would eradicate poverty.

Look at the Euro, nations joined, and now certain nations are suffering. Cant repay their debt.

The elite don't want to eradicate poverty, they want to increase it. The more people that are enslaved for less than a dollar a day the more wealth they get. and indeed the gao between te Elite and the poor is getting wider wealth wise.

A good example of hyper exploitation is Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe was formally known as Rhodesia, a country named after the Elite industrialist Cecil Rhodes ( funded by the Rothschilds ) and founder of a secret society and the Chatham House/CFR group.

Zimbabwe is a very rich country. It has enormous natural resources of heavy metals used in the world's computers, mobile phones, etc,etc. By rights Zimbabwe should give it's citizens a decent standard of living on the back of this resource wealth. However the Western Elite has exploited this country, by backhanding the corrupt government ( Mugabe ) and enabling the payment of peanuts to the Zimbabwe people in return for those valuable resources.

The Western elite of course blame the problem on Mugabe and use their Westenr Media outlets to paint Mugabe as being this monster that shits upon his people. which if course he does, but it's the western elite that are allowing this to happen for the above profit reasons.

Now if that isn't clever enough, the real clever bit is why stop at getting your goods for peanuts, why not buy the more virtually nothing. Simples. Foment hyperinflation in the country by printing far too much money and then the 10,000,000:1 exchange rate means you can buy loads of stuff for pennies.

Similar shit happens in many other African countries too. The Zionist Elite IMF and World bank ensure these countries are also in debt enslavement by causing them to have economic problems, then bailing them out with huge loans in return for a control of that country's economic and labour policy

Banana republic is an example : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_republic

A world currency is just part of the plan for a World government. The Western elite currently control a fair portion of the world. Tthey aim to control all of it and have been trying for hundreds of ears to bring this about. They haven't succeeded yet, but the goal gets nearer

Once they've got a total monopoly then I think life for most ordinary people ain't gonna be fun

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:I don't begrudge anyone for using McDonalds or Starbucks. I'm just someone who likes diversity and would prefer not to see a branch of Mcdonalds when finally completing my first ascent of Everest :)

A little familiarity is comforting, but too much is a little frightening. However with it's overheads and lack of customers, you can be safe in the knowledge that McDonalds won't be building a restaurant every few hundred yards.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to The Global Elite