Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Invisible Empire - A New World Order Defined

Videos about the Global Elite and associated theories
Forum rules
Please add [Video] to the title of video threads. :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

I've only watched a small part of this so far, but looks interesting..

Loves Smeggy's
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Electric!

Posted on

I'm getting back in the mood for some Ruling Elite research. I've been concentrating more the Zionist movement over the last year or so. Which is a significant part of the Ruling Elite of course. but I'm not sure the forthcomign Zionist attack on Iran will stop there and want to research further.

btw - I wish they wouldn't keep calling it the New World Order. It's hardly new. The Ruling Elite have been, errrr, ruling for centuries now.

I shall put this on soon.

--->moving to politics Videos

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Did you get round to watching it?

I watched some more, but not finished yet. I'm watching it in bursts as I'm on holiday at the moment. I'll watch the whole thing through once I'm back home.

Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Richie wrote:Did you get round to watching it?

I watched some more, but not finished yet. I'm watching it in bursts as I'm on holiday at the moment. I'll watch the whole thing through once I'm back home.

Not yet. I plan to start tonight. Looks really interesting. :thumb:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Ok, got 20 minutes in. It's spent a lot of time dwelling on the vile Bush Senior asshole and his obsessio with NWO, but it's good that's it's going back in time to talk of the history of 'NWO'

I've always said it's not an NWO at all. but rather a 'WO'

back to the movie! :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Ok, got 20 minutes in. It's spent a lot of time dwelling on the vile Bush Senior asshole and his obsessio with NWO, but it's good that's it's going back in time to talk of the history of 'NWO'

I watched it ..its all the same Alex Jones agenda repeated ..it was slow and boring .....for a new release ..nothing new ,all the NWO shit is a distracton AFAIC .... :thumbdown:

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Ok, got 20 minutes in. It's spent a lot of time dwelling on the vile Bush Senior asshole and his obsessio with NWO, but it's good that's it's going back in time to talk of the history of 'NWO'

I watched it ..its all the same Alex Jones agenda repeated ..it was slow and boring .....for a new release ..nothing new ,all the NWO shit is a distracton AFAIC .... :thumbdown:

A distraction from what?

And you have to wade through the boring stuff to broaden your research. It can get tedious, but it's a case of joining up the dots from this stuff. I don't totally trust Alex Jones' agenda and like to make my own mind up. Even if it's controlled opposition it's a balance to the overtly mainstream Elite media

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

A distraction from what?

And you have to wade through the boring stuff to broaden your research. It can get tedious, but it's a case of joining up the dots from this stuff. I don't totally trust Alex Jones' agenda and like to make my own mind up. Even if it's controlled opposition it's a balance to the overtly mainstream Elite media

I wade through everything with a very sceptic eye .....yes even the supposed good guy Alex Jones....he is a merchant of agony ..problems to wind people up ......a divide and conquer device ... ;) if he is not dead he is part of the problem .....

Posted on

1:29 bookmark

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:1:29 bookmark

I must rewind that a bit. I fell asleep ( after exerting msyelf yesterday ) during it. :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:

I must rewind that a bit. I fell asleep ( after exerting msyelf yesterday ) during it. :)

jsut looked at my internet history. I fell asleep sometimes after 5:00am at the computer, woke up at 6:00am and went to bed. Could have to rewind upto an hour. I searched for Paul Warburg(Zionist banker ) on google at 5:00am. after nothing until the 1:29 bookmark post :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

jsut looked at my internet history. I fell asleep sometimes after 5:00am at the computer, woke up at 6:00am and went to bed. Could have to rewind upto an hour. I searched for Paul Warburg(Zionist banker ) on google at 5:00am. after nothing until the 1:29 bookmark post :)

I just heard Alex Jones is a Zionist. Not sure how true this is, research will reveal more no doubt.

Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Richie wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

I just heard Alex Jones is a Zionist. Not sure how true this is, research will reveal more no doubt.

he could be cotrolled opposition. I've heard this kind of thing before too.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Global Elite Videos