Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

London Olympics 2012 Illuminati Conspiracy?

Videos about the Global Elite and associated theories
Forum rules
Please add [Video] to the title of video threads. :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

London Olympics 2012 Illuminati Conspiracy?

yes it's an hour and 15 minutes, but a good watch. if you havent' got time to watch the whole thing skip forward to 1:14:00. 10 Aug 2008 was a Sunday :eek:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

:fingers_crossed: :fingers_crossed: :fingers_crossed: :fingers_crossed: nothing bad happens tonight

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

it's both an ideal opportunity but at the same time too obvious a target

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

The closing ceremony was chock full of Illuminati symbolism. One of the worst was the athletes who were dressed in white symbolically handing over to even younger athletes all dressed in black.

Fine Barman!

Posted on

Some of the Illuminati symbolism: The black and white chequered squares of Freemasonry, pyramid shapes and one big pyramid, Satanic sounding music (rather like from the Omen films), people with bowler hats with light bulbs on them (bowler hats = authority and the light bulbs illuminate, 'Here Comes the Sun' The Sun God (Eye of Horus) is an Illuminati trade mark, Newspaper headlines: 'To Be or Not to Be' and the Lion and the Unicorn' (normal headlines from a Daily Paper), good (people in white outfits) handing over to bad (people in black outfits) Too many others to mention. See how many you can spot.

Fine Barman!

Posted on

Bump! :wave:

Fine Barman!

Posted on

Cheers Chins. I didn't pay too much attention to the closing ceremony symbolism, but I did notice the 6 spoked Ferris wheel.

I'm still learning about illuminati symbolism. You seem quite educated in it :thumb:

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Cheers Chins. I didn't pay too much attention to the closing ceremony symbolism, but I did notice the 6 spoked Ferris wheel.

I'm still learning about illuminati symbolism. You seem quite educated in it :thumb:

Yes lots of eyes. What has a ferris wheel got to do with the Olympics? Remember the London Eye? I thought I saw a lizard eye at one point -you know with a straight line instead of a round pupil, but maybe that is gong a bit far! :chin:

Fine Barman!

Posted on

chinchin wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Cheers Chins. I didn't pay too much attention to the closing ceremony symbolism, but I did notice the 6 spoked Ferris wheel.

Yes lots of eyes. What has a ferris wheel got to do with the Olympics? Remember the London Eye? I thought I saw a lizard eye at one point -you know with a straight line instead of a round pupil, but maybe that is gong a bit far! :chin:

Yup obelisks, pyramids, horus eyes, sun crosses, etc are scattered all over the world

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Aye the six-spoked ferris wheel was a real Illuminati give-away. So too was the pyramid shaped lighting system over the grandstand, the logo that spells "Zion", and the use of podiums - symbolising pyramids. The two mascots' names, Wenlock and Mandeville, when re-arranged spell the sinister phrase LAWMEN LICKED NOVEL. Also each of the mascots had only one eye, symbolising the "All-Seeing-Eye." One of them, Wenlock, is crowned with what appears to be the capstone of the unfinished pyramid indicating ascension complete. Within the capstone is the letter “W” which symbolizes Lucifer's "W" shaped trident. This mascot pair could just as easily have been named Lucifer and Horus. They just scream "Illuminati monsters." The "All-Seeing Eye" is the most prominent characteristic of each of them. Each one of their eyes is actually a camera that allows them to record everything. The use of such symbolism "hidden-in-plain-sight" in the biggest sporting event in the world is simply the Elite mocking the ignorant masses.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Blind support for anything is both retarded and dangerous

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Fine Barman!

Posted on

Bump

Fine Barman!

Posted on

chinchin wrote:Food for thought from You Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY63wF4K ... ure=g-vrec

Nie onwe Chins. Just watched it.

Btw have you listened to the Rik Clay interviews ....

Rik predicated the Illuminati Theme of the London 2012 Olympics back in 2008 and was duly assasinated ...

1) R.I.P. Rik Clay - The Cosmic Mind: Zion 2012 Olympics
June 8, 2008
Researcher Rik Clay who is behind the blog "The Cosmic Mind" joins us to discuss his findings about the Zion Olympics in London leading up to the end game year 2012. Rik presents his thesis in this very interesting two segment program. We begin to discuss how RIk got into the subject matter and then go into the connection with numerology and synchronicity. Topics Discussed: 11:11, pyramid numerology, Solar Eclipse, September Eleventh, The Birth of Christ, Zion, Summer Olympics 1972 Münich, 1984 Los Angeles, Eye Symbolism, Corporate Symbolism, Joining of Islam and Christianity, Angel Gabriel, William Blake, Wally Olins and much more. Join us in the members section as we continue our discussion with Rik about the 2012 Olympics and how this event in a ritualistic way is connect with zion and the "end game messiah".

2) R.I.P. Rik Clay - We continue our fascinating discussion with Rik Clay about his thesis on the 2012 Zion Olympics and how this connects with the trinity of the "new age" and how an "end game messiah" will be presented to us around 2012. Topics Discussed: Precession, Astrological Ages, Religion, Transition of the Ages, A Trinity Event, Osiris-Isis-Horus, New World Order of the Ages, Diana, Galadriel, Ritual Murder of Diana, Prince William as the new Sun King, Haiti Massacre, Port-au-Prince, Olympics Rings, Atlantis, Religion of the New World Order, the significance of 7, Chakra System, New Spirituality, Egyptian Roots of Star Religion, the End of the World and much more.

3) R.I.P. Rik Clay - The Cosmic Mind: Q & A -
June 12, 2008

We invite Rik Clay from "The Cosmic Mind" back to the program to follow up on the show did last Sunday. This time we have a questions and answers session. We begin to talk about the some feedback on the last program we did and about "rules" and restrictions you have to adjust to when you're making the kind of connections that Rik is making. We discuss the Greek origins of the Olympic games, the opening ceremonies and the symbolism involved in the games. Topics Discussed: Tibet, Dalai Lama, The Orange, Rose and Saffron Revolution, Rituals, Ley lines, Energy, TV coverage, Age of Aquarious, Water, Global Warming, "X Marks the spot", 666 and XXX, Nazi Olympics 1936, Alien Contact, Movies, Diana, Project Bluebeam and much more. Join us in our second segment as we'll discuss more about project Bluebeam, the fake alien invasion, technological advancement, mind control and the different levels of reality. Don't miss our excellent continuation of this program with Rik Clay.

4) R.I.P. Rik Clay - We continue our interesting questions and answers session with Rik Clay and talk more about project Blue beam, the fake alien invasion, how technological advancement varies in different fields, mind control technology, cell phone and tetra masts and the different levels of reality. Topics Discussed: 11, The Oscars, I am Legend, Ben Hur, Charlton Heston, Omega Man, Blood, Bloodline, The Knights Templar, Composite Characters, Lily Wave, Prince William, The "merger" of empires though marriage, Alien Technology, Flying Saucers, Airline Technology, Loose Change, 9/11, Different levels of Reality, Consciousness, The News, Georgia Guide stones, Depopulation and much more.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:

Rik predicated the Illuminati Theme of the London 2012 Olympics back in 2008 and was duly assasinated ...

Assassinated? The Rik Clay Foundation website states that he committed suicide.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Salazar wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

Assassinated? The Rik Clay Foundation website states that he committed suicide.

And if you believe that .......

There was no reason for Clay to commit suicide. IMO he was 'Suicided', just like David Kelly was 'Suicided'.

You maybe aware of William cooper who was infamous for his Mystery Babylon broadcasts on his Hour Of The Time radio show ( I started a thread a few months ago linking to his broadcasts on Smeggy's. highly recommended listening and definite food for thought. ) . He was liquidated as well. Anyone who becomes an effective dissident or obstacle always is.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:And if you believe that .......

There was no reason for Clay to commit suicide. IMO he was 'Suicided', just like David Kelly was 'Suicided'.

Did you know him personally? Unless you did you are in no position to judge as to whether he had "no reason" to commit suicide. Even if you did there are plenty of people who commit suicide who apparently have "no reason" to do it leaving their friends and family devastated and feeling guilty because they did not confide in them and, more usually, because they didn't pick up on anything being wrong. I've read some of Rik Clay's "numerology" stuff and if that made him an "effective dissident" then Joe Pascale must be Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Oh yes David Kelly's family went along with the Suicide claim too. Nope I don't believe Clay committed suicide whatsoever.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Global Elite Videos