Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

The Truth Behind The Moon Landings - documentary

Forum for NASA and all other Space Exploration and Observation

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Documentary from 2003 showing the traditional arguments that the moon landings were faked - and why they are wrong.

Especially effective on all the photographic claims, since all the alleged anomalies were easily reproduced on a stage, using a single light source.

(Ignore the cat showing up when stationary :) )

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

User avatar
Nutter!!
Posts: 9722
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:42 am
Location: Fylde Coast
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

diablo wrote:Documentary from 2003 showing the traditional arguments that the moon landings were faked - and why they are wrong.

Especially effective on all the photographic claims, since all the alleged anomalies were easily reproduced on a stage, using a single light source.

(Ignore the cat showing up when stationary :) )


who made this ???? (I have not watched it yet ) ...but if its some corporate media run bull shit I wont bother ....




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I think it was made by Channel 5 in association with Canadian Broadcasting.

Whoever made it - it is pretty convincing.

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

User avatar
Nutter!!
Posts: 9722
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:42 am
Location: Fylde Coast
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

diablo wrote:I think it was made by Channel 5 in association with Canadian Broadcasting.

Whoever made it - it is pretty convincing.


I watched it today (just realised ) ....and I was convinced of nothing to be honest .....just another (like popular mechanics ) hit piece ...love how they filmed the old guys in trailers and made then look like loonys (Cats n all ) :rofl:
how did you feel about the footage of Neil Armstrong ....or of Kennedy ???
this is a debate I might enjoy !




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

this was Kennedy at his best and most honest ......this is the Kennedy I admired ..





Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I doubt if anything will convince you.

The loons (who probably made a living from decieving people with their theories) stated that nobody could pass through the Van Allen belts without being fried alive.

The programme then had a statement from James Van Allen who said they were talking rubbish. How's that for being very wrong? :rofl:

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

User avatar
Nutter!!
Posts: 9722
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:42 am
Location: Fylde Coast
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

diablo wrote:I doubt if anything will convince you.

The loons (who probably made a living from decieving people with their theories) stated that nobody could pass through the Van Allen belts without being fried alive.

The programme then had a statement from James Van Allen who said they were talking rubbish. How's that for being very wrong? :rofl:


oh a statement ......well it must be right then ......just like the WMD was right .....

is there any footage or tape of the man saying this into a camera or recorder .......? I tend to go for word of mouth not bloody "Statements" repeated by a moron who is being paid to convince me of a lie

come on mate you are better than this ......




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I can't find a recording at the moment, will look again some time.

In the meantime can you produce any reputable scientist who claims that 30 minutes of travel through the Van Allen belt would fry the occupants unless they had a thick shielding of lead.

The radiation is actually evidence that the astronauts went to the Moon. Thirty-three of the thirty-six Apollo astronauts involved in the nine Apollo missions to leave Earth orbit have early stage cataracts that have been shown to be caused by radiation exposure due to cosmic rays in the Van Allen belts during their trip.

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

User avatar
Nutter!!
Posts: 9722
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:42 am
Location: Fylde Coast
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

diablo wrote:I can't find a recording at the moment, will look again some time.

In the meantime can you produce any reputable scientist who claims that 30 minutes of travel through the Van Allen belt would fry the occupants unless they had a thick shielding of lead.

The radiation is actually evidence that the astronauts went to the Moon. Thirty-three of the thirty-six Apollo astronauts involved in the nine Apollo missions to leave Earth orbit have early stage cataracts that have been shown to be caused by radiation exposure due to cosmic rays in the Van Allen belts during their trip.


hey I found one !!!!!! really bad sound (need head phones ) but still can not make anything out :confused:


tell me about cataracts mate ...after my last bout of radiation both eyes sold out ......no night driving for months in fact sunny day driving was not allowed ....but got then fixed and all is well ....if the cancer ever comes back fuck em ... :rofl: I will take my chances .....




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I listened to that a little while ago and as far as I can make out he wasn't asked the right questions.

He does say that other planets have really massive Van Allen belts compared to the earth and they would be difficult to go through.

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

User avatar
Nutter!!
Posts: 9722
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:42 am
Location: Fylde Coast
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Article by Van Allen -

http://www.issues.org/20.4/p_van_allen.html

Human spaceflight spans an epoch of more than forty years, 1961 to 2004, surely a long enough period to permit thoughtful assessment. Few people doubt that the Apollo missions to the Moon as well as the precursory Mercury and Gemini missions not only had a valuable role for the United States in its Cold War with the Soviet Union but also lifted the spirits of humankind. In addition, the returned samples of lunar surface material fueled important scientific discoveries.


Hrdly the words of a man who thought they would have been fried, eh?

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

User avatar
Nutter!!
Posts: 9722
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:42 am
Location: Fylde Coast
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

annie27 wrote:
diablo wrote:I doubt if anything will convince you.

The loons (who probably made a living from decieving people with their theories) stated that nobody could pass through the Van Allen belts without being fried alive.

The programme then had a statement from James Van Allen who said they were talking rubbish. How's that for being very wrong? :rofl:


oh a statement ......well it must be right then ......just like the WMD was right .....

is there any footage or tape of the man saying this into a camera or recorder .......? I tend to go for word of mouth not bloody "Statements" repeated by a moron who is being paid to convince me of a lie

come on mate you are better than this ......


Annie. Can you provide evidence that the statement read by the "moron" was not an accurate reflection of what was said by Van Allen? Has he complained that it was not accurate? Can you provide a YouTube clip of him doing that? Just because you don't see someone's lips move doesn't mean they haven't said something.

BTW I don't think diablo deserved that closing comment. I think he was debating in an interesting and intelligent way. There's no need to get personal.




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

diablo wrote:I doubt if anything will convince you.

The loons (who probably made a living from decieving people with their theories) stated that nobody could pass through the Van Allen belts without being fried alive.

The programme then had a statement from James Van Allen who said they were talking rubbish. How's that for being very wrong? :rofl:


I wonder how real this footage is then ????





Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I should add I think this is not real !!!!! but a pretty good job ;)





Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to NASA - Space

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron