Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Apollo 17 - will we ever return?

Forum for NASA and all other Space Exploration and Observation

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:Look at the lift off of Apollo 17 here... The jet blast is really long and stuff is being blown about even when the craft is high above the surface ...





C'mon Smeggy, you know it's a fake, the bungee ropes have been photoshopped out of the picture.

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Insane Poster
Posts: 24139
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Channel Hopper wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Look at the lift off of Apollo 17 here... The jet blast is really long and stuff is being blown about even when the craft is high above the surface ...





C'mon Smeggy, you know it's a fake, the bungee ropes have been photoshopped out of the picture.


OK I concede. I think I saw a discarded chewing gum wrapper on the Apollo 11 pics.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118897
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
Channel Hopper wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Look at the lift off of Apollo 17 here... The jet blast is really long and stuff is being blown about even when the craft is high above the surface ...





C'mon Smeggy, you know it's a fake, the bungee ropes have been photoshopped out of the picture.


OK I concede. I think I saw a discarded chewing gum wrapper on the Apollo 11 pics.


I am just delighted that you actually have now posted that you concede that apollo 11 may have been faked :D :elephant:




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

LordNibbler wrote:
annie27 wrote:My Goodness ....so your final analysis is ....you know much more than this man who makes special effects programmes for a living and he is wrong because he has a beard ???? did I get that right ? :howl:


In this particular case, yes, that is a perfectly fair assessment. It doesn't matter whether you believe me or not Annie, the simple fact is that guy is wrong on those so-called points he hopes to make. You claim to have an open mind so be open to the possibility that he is spouting a load of crap because I can assure you, he is.

Surely you can ask yourself, how it is remotely possible for two thin wires to create great big splodges of light like that? Light needs a surface to reflect off - thin wires do not have sufficient surface area to generate that type of reflection. It just isn't possible. And it's lens flare as I said.

And let me ask you, do you believe all that he said in that segment? I'd really like to know on this point please because I want to understand how you decide whether to trust him.

LN


I don't trust everything he says ....I just posted it because you asked me to .... :roll: my question was why does he want to disprove that man landed on the moon ? :chin:
But if it comes down to me trusting what Government says vs Joe Public ,I know who my money is going on :thumb:




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Thanks. Incidentally, I asked you to post the link because you were quoting the wires footage as justification for believing it was hoaxed.

Why does he want to disprove the landings? Well, ask him because I can only speculate - maybe he sees it as his moment of fame, his time in the limelight, appearing on television, making himself well-known in the conspiracy sect and so on. Makes good talk at parties no doubt. Why does anyone want to disprove the landings when so far, there isn't a single shred of evidence to support the hoax claim? I suppose people get a kick out of thinking that the system is always conning them and they represent a lone voice of sanity and truth againt the might of the machine. Nothing wrong with that really but in the case of Apollo, it is a waste of breath unless someone really comes up with the smoking-gun that proves the hoaxers' claims once and for all.

I am generally with you on the Government vs Joe Public debate but sometimes, Joe Public gets it wrong and has his own hidden agenda. Each case on their own merit.

LN



User avatar
Really Loves Smeggy's
Posts: 1878
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:41 am

Previous

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to NASA - Space

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests