Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Apollo 17 - will we ever return?

Forum for NASA and all other Space Exploration and Observation

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

LordNibbler wrote:
annie27 wrote:and which American News paper did you expect to print this ..........and on which American news station did you think they would report this ?? ;)

OK, so what about every other media organisation, newspaper, radio or television in every other country in the entire world?

What about the internet?

What about the "professional" moon-landing-hoaxers themselves? - those people dependent on their own little cottage industry propogating the myth that the landings were faked.

How is it that none of these organisations or people have ever found any evidence from the Russians to support the hoax theory?

LN

Martyn is this you ?????
How can you claim a hoax if you are running one yourself ......do you get it yet ? :doh: maybe neither side knew what was possible ..because neither of them had been much further than a short ride .... ;) and both were spending tax payers money hand over fist ...

Posted on

Dolls wrote:I watched the moonlandings live when I was a (wee teen :oops: ) obviously early hours of the morning It was fantastic.....Couple of years after that 1971, I visited *Houston Control* (my aunt lived in Texas not too far from Houston) her friend lived in Houston and she had a nephew that worked for RCA that done all the recordings for the space missions,therefore we (sis and I ) had a tour of Mission Control.......fantastic....we got to see lots of places nobody sees..........this was 1971.........fab place.. :thumb:

I remember watching the first moon landing at school in 1969. I was nine. they aqllowed us all to go into shcool hall whre a TV was set up. But according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_11 they landed at 20:17:40 UTC

Great pic - even if it was taken in a Hollywood studio ;)

I'd forgotten how large the lander was It's as high as my 2 story house!!!

Click on image for full size:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

annie27 wrote:Martyn is this you ?????
How can you claim a hoax if you are running one yourself ......do you get it yet ? :doh: maybe neither side knew what was possible ..because neither of them had been much further than a short ride .... ;) and both were spending tax payers money hand over fist ...

Oh great. Now I am accused of being someone else and not only that, both the Russians and the Americans were faking it!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, come on, this is pushing the boundaries a bit now..... :breaking:

If both were faking it and both knew each other were faking it, why then did...

America go back to the moon a further 5 times discounting Apollo 13 and risk all that exposure showing it up to be a hoax? and ...

Russia carried on developing their moon rocket until it was officially cancelled in 1976 with the last test launch being in 1972, three years after Apollo 11 landed?

If your theory is correct, why didn't they both pack it in after 1969 and say to themselves, "phew, got away with that one"?

LN

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Annie,

I think if you approach this logically, you will know what the real answer to my Russian question is, even if you don't want to admit it. However, I am not short on rope :cunt: so I'll go back to a previous post you made where you said

annie27 wrote: and there has been plenty of evidence to say it was faked ...PLENTY ;)

and I replied

LordNibbler wrote:Fine. Let's have one example then!

Well, let's have that example then! Should I quote you again.... "still *tapping *" :) :)

Over to you... :coffee:

LN

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

My dear LN,

I think you are, in colloquial terms "pissing against the wind" here.

Annie, although I sometimes admire her staunch qualities, appears to have some views which immutable to reasoned agument. :D

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Posted on

diablo wrote:My dear LN,

I think you are, in colloquial terms "pissing against the wind" here.

Annie, although I sometimes admire her staunch qualities, appears to have some views which immutable to reasoned agument. :D

:rofl: :rofl: thanks diabs :thumb:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

Diablo old chap, I am very patient (although deep down, I know I am probably kidding myself here). I just refuse to give up a little hope...

LN

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

LordNibbler wrote:
annie27 wrote:Martyn is this you ?????

Oh great. Now I am accused of being someone else and not only that, both the Russians and the Americans were faking it!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, come on, this is pushing the boundaries a bit now..... :breaking:

If both were faking it and both knew each other were faking it, why then did...

America go back to the moon a further 5 times discounting Apollo 13 and risk all that exposure showing it up to be a hoax? and ...

Russia carried on developing their moon rocket until it was officially cancelled in 1976 with the last test launch being in 1972, three years after Apollo 11 landed?

If your theory is correct, why didn't they both pack it in after 1969 and say to themselves, "phew, got away with that one"?

LN

I asked a question ???? are you Martyn ? do you consider that an accusation ? and if so then don't bother debating me as your line of reasoning is paranoid ....
and AGAIN ...did they go back ??? or just blast a few rockets up ?
Do you think I woke up one day after all my life believing man had walked on the moon and thought oh I know ...I will say I dont believe for a laugh :confused:
There are people who are being killed because we are at war that our Government tell us we need to fight we see bodies arriving home in boxes ...thousands of innocent civilians dead ...all in front of our faces ....and do you know what ...Millions think its justified Millions....so dont tell me that they cannot pull the wool over peoples eyes for their own creepy causes so faking a few blast offs is childs play to what they are perpetrating now .

Posted on

This is Annie ... She said she was a ball buster....

:howl: :howl: :howl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

annie calm down dear you'll blow something ....news gathering methods have changed over the years these days we get almost instantaneous news ... maybe you spent too much time "over the pond" were the land of the free is sooooo damned paranoid ...oh by the way that was just my theory :D

I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:

Without wishing to take any sides or judgement on the issue I did notice on the picture above ( click on it for fullsize ) there doesn't appear to be any disturbance on the moon surface from the rocket blast during landing under the rocket motor. You can quite clearly see some tiny rocks and dust that surely would have been blown away by the blast?

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

werent the lunar landers engines shut off by probes making contact with the lunar surface smeggy?

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:werent the lunar landers engines shut off by probes making contact with the lunar surface smeggy?

Probably but surely the blast from the engine was quite long? and extended well below the thin probes under the landing pads? I'm not saying it's a fake or anything, I'm just trying to understand the process better.

Look at the lift off of Apollo 17 here... The jet blast is really long and stuff is being blown about even when the craft is high above the surface ...

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:annie calm down dear you'll blow something ....news gathering methods have changed over the years these days we get almost instantaneous news ... maybe you spent too much time "over the pond" were the land of the free is sooooo damned paranoid ...oh by the way that was just my theory :D

Nothing blowing here pal :D ....just dont want to be told something DID happen ....all I claim is its my personal belief .....but to tell me it DID would be as bad as me saying IT DIDNT(well I confess I have said that but only in a humorous moment :) ) ......it may of ....but I dont think it happened ...just my opinion ....not even worth worrying about ...what ....the opinion of some old Scouse bitch !!! :rofl:

Your blood gets heated over the whole Climate change lie being sold to us through corruption and lies :D and wait till tax time !!!! and the price of fuel sky rockets ...can't wait to hear all the tree hugging ,sandal wearing, lentil chomping gits starting to moan :rofl:

Posted on

Here's apollo 15 lifting off from the moon. Again a lot of stuff blasted about.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

Without wishing to take any sides or judgement on the issue I did notice on the picture above ( click on it for fullsize ) there doesn't appear to be any disturbance on the moon surface from the rocket blast during landing under the rocket motor. You can quite clearly see some tiny rocks and dust that surely would have been blown away by the blast?

the more you see it it looks like something made on Blue Peter ...one they made earlier.... look at the joints ....gaps all over :rofl: more tinfoil than on my Turkey :D
and of course the point you raised and that many have questioned ....how could fine dust not move :confused:

Posted on

Another fantastic pic of the Apollo 11 Lander

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Apollo 11 again

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Apollo 12 lander

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Apollo 12 lander again

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

PreviousNext

Return to NASA - Space