Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Apollo 17 - will we ever return?

Forum for NASA and all other Space Exploration and Observation

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

annie27 wrote:there is footage of the wires attached to the leaping astronauts

I'd like to see this footage very much. Can you provide a link please Annie? Believe it or not, if there really is hard evidence that they faked something, I really really do want to see it. I am open to all evidence, provided it is genuine. Here's your chance to pull the rug from under my feet and make me a sceptic - and I'll take it if the facts are there.

LN

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

LordNibbler wrote:

I'd like to see this footage very much. Can you provide a link please Annie? Believe it or not, if there really is hard evidence that they faked something, I really really do want to see it. I am open to all evidence, provided it is genuine. Here's your chance to pull the rug from under my feet and make me a sceptic - and I'll take it if the facts are there.

LN

No probs ...give me a bit of time ..I have so much archived ....but my mind is changing ..not about the NON landing but the fact we are being lied to about the whole thing both sides ......as I have always said I keep all options open :thumb:

Posted on

LordNibbler wrote:

LN

same here. :thumb:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
LordNibbler wrote:

LN

well here is a start
posted before ...A funny thing hapened on the way to the moon
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 520427064#
someone felt it was necessary to disprove the moon landings ...why ?

Posted on

LordNibbler wrote:

LN

why does he feel the need to disprove the truth as you see it ...and as I once saw it

Posted on

annie27 wrote:well here is a start

Because nobody could prove the VanAllen belt stuff either way ?

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:
annie27 wrote:well here is a start

Because nobody could prove the VanAllen belt stuff either way ?

shushhhhh we are not allowed to mention that :D

Posted on

so wires or no wires ....fake or fact ? :)

Posted on

Great init :) ......its a mans world .....ask for proof and then all go off line ...god forbid a woman has a brain eh perish the thought :rofl:

Posted on

I thought the standard CT explanation for the 1/6th gravity thing was to slow the film down to 1/6th original speed. I've seen that demonstrated quite convincingly. I'm sure you've used that one yourself Annie.

Both are equally false of course.

Maybe he's gone offline to kill himself? :)

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Posted on

diablo wrote:I thought the standard CT explanation for the 1/6th gravity thing was to slow the film down to 1/6th original speed. I've seen that demonstrated quite convincingly. I'm sure you've used that one yourself Annie.

I hope not. I'll be the one clearing up the mess :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:I hope not. I'll be the one clearing up the mess :)

Is Lord Nobbler living in your attic? Blood dripping though the light fittings? :confused: :confused:

Everyone thought he was Martyn20, didn't they? Or maybe only some people did? :rofl:

Nutter!!

Posted on

diablo wrote:I thought the standard CT explanation for the 1/6th gravity thing was to slow the film down to 1/6th original speed. I've seen that demonstrated quite convincingly. I'm sure you've used that one yourself Annie.

:howl:
god I hope not ....well not if both sides are wrong ...... :chin: what a waste

but the glint of the wires I found interesting ...even if not totally convinced ..its still worth questioning

Posted on

diablo wrote:
smeggypants wrote:I hope not. I'll be the one clearing up the mess :)

Is Lord Nobbler living in your attic? Blood dripping though the light fittings? :confused: :confused:

Everyone thought he was Martyn20, didn't they? Or maybe only some people did? :rofl:

FFS I just asked as he seemed to have the same MO as Martyn did ...I miss Martyn maybe it was wishful thinking on my part :D

ask ....Are you ????
accuse ..you are !!!!
Big difference :roll:

Posted on

I never mentioned your name. :): How can you accuse me? ;)

Nutter!!

Posted on

diablo wrote:I never mentioned your name. :): How can you accuse me? ;)

did I not mention it ...I am paranoid .... :rofl: well how many other asked out loud was it Martyn aside from me ??

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
LordNibbler wrote:

LN

well big licks :) ...I posted the footage of the wires but you have not gotten back to me on it yet !
and neither did Lord Nibbler which I find really rude ...considering you both requested it .....or ...will you just change the conversation again :rofl:

Posted on

We'll let that one pass then, shall we?

I see you may have frightened off Smeggy, though of course he could be engaged in polishing his optics. Or pushing his 35 millimeters repeatedly into a machine. :)

Nutter!!

Posted on

diablo wrote:We'll let that one pass then, shall we?

I see you may have frightened off Smeggy, though of course he could be engaged in polishing his optics. Or pushing his 35 millimeters repeatedly into a machine. :)

I'm pushing 35mm's repeatedly into a machine. :) Without any wires. :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

And I'm still here. I asked the question just before midnight and didn't expect such a rapid response as I thought Annie was in the UK! Also, believe it or not, I don't spend my entire day sitting in front of this screen waiting for something to happen.

Am I really going to have to watch a complete television program just for this wire bit?

And by the way, the Van Allen thing isn't an issue because they passed through it very quickly. Mr. Allen himself has said it wouldn't be dangerous apparently. Each astronaut carried a dosimeter on their suits. The total dosage for the entire mission was nothing extreme - it was a little higher than you would get on earth of course.

Regarding the slowing down normal footage to simulate bouncing in 1/6g, I don't think this works if you look at it closely because I think the rate of ascent and descent (ie, the acceleration caused by gravity) of each bounce is different. Also, I'd be surprised if the astronauts could bounce as high in 1g as they would in 1/6g so there should be a clear height difference as well. Besides, where has someone got footage of astronauts bouncing on the moon in 1g from???!!! (Loaded question!)

Well, let me see if I can get some sound here and a frame rate better than 2fps on my clunky old machine for this youtube clip.

LN

Really Loves Smeggy's

PreviousNext

Return to NASA - Space