Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

How NASA films a space shuttle launch

Forum for NASA and all other Space Exploration and Observation

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Well clearly if people are set in their minds and want to believe that something was faked, there is no point me trying to convince them otherwise or to produce evidence, facts or suggest where to look to see for themselves that it wasn't faked.

I get the impression that people who think Apollo was faked have a very superficial understanding of the entire project and the physics involved. Perhaps they watch the odd youtube clip, read some conspiracy blurb and join together dots that fit their preconceived notion without looking into it any deeper. Apollo was not some garden shed project done by a few boffins, it was a vast, huge understaking that almost defies belief when you actually bother to look into it and see how big it was. There sheer scale of the infrastructure that needed to be built alone is mind blowing and that is before you look into the technology that made every part of the system work, which is also some pretty amazing engineering to extremes beyond your own extremes. And that so much of this is documented in written documents, audio tapes and film is merely icing on the cake for those of us interested in it and trying to understand what it must have been like to be there.

So, I have no objection to people thinking it was faked if they have done real proper research, delved into all the available resources of the project, understood the gigantic undertaking, looked at all the evidence to show it happened and realised how it couldn't have been filmed on Earth. If you've done all that and somehow still manage to come to the conclusion it was faked, then that is your perogative (sp?).

However, if people sit in their armchairs, cherry-pick a few snippets here and there, watch conspiracy programs that only show one side's viewpoint, don't bother to look into why their conclusions might be wrong or where aspects of what happened are explained and just skim over the top of a giant iceberg of evidence underneath, then drawing any conclusion to suggest it was faked is folly. It is akin to thinking you know the content of the Bible when you've only read the first verse of Genesis.

I challenge anyone who thinks it was faked to go out there, start researching at the hundreds of websites available, start downloading and reading the official design documents and procedures, examine the film footage, look at the launch complexes on Google Earth, read about the global tracking network and the people from other countries who worked them, read about the way Jodrell Bank tracked the space craft locations, how the Russians also tracked the craft, all the phenomenal detail in the technical and physics side and so on and so on and if after doing that, after looking at just what will be a small percentage of the mountain of evendence freely available, you still think it was faked, then tell me why as I would like to know.

I expect most of you saying it was faked have very little knowledge of the project (and I don't mean that in a nasty way, I mean that as fact) and thus aren't in a position to draw a conclusion either way. There is a library of evidence out there if you really want to investigate and find out for yourself but it is really quite crude to dismiss one of the greatest achievements mankind has ever done on the basis of information that wouldn't even fill the back of a postage stamp.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Good post Lord Nibbler and I agree :thumb:

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

Look I get the mans view of the moon landing ...my own brother is a fanatic ..... its just an opinion at the end of the day and anything can be faked .

2001 Space oddesey released in 68 (one year before moon landing)...now how many years do you think it took to pull that whole project together from first draught/funding to day of release ? ;)

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
if you listen to Kennedy he has no real interest in Space ..just getting up before the Russians ...no matter how or why and by any means ...this was a power struggle not an investment for the betterment of man kind . And if they had to lie to convince the world .....so be it

Presidents are Lectern parrots. You know this.

Kennedy was obviously saying something uncomfortable at the lectern at some point, hence his liquidation by the Elite. I doubt it was anything to so with any space race though. More like it was to do with meddling with the Federal reserve and who produces the IOU notes ( Dollars ). Something his successor repealed very quickly. Or even more likely ..... Don't forget Kennedy also cancelled the Operation Northwoods false flag to pre-text the invasion od Cuba. As a modern analogy a US president who cancelled 911 would also be liable for liquidation too.

I've always said that if anything NASA was going to be faked then it would be landings before 11:59:59pm 31st December 1969, as that was the promise, but overall I do not think the moon landings were faked.

oh when I realised it might be faked I was gutted ....I sat up watching it like most of the older posters on here ....
but my gut tells me it was a big PR Job .

I think Kubricks Eyes Wide Shut was his last message of how things work in Washington ;) BTY :D

I appreciate that the geo-political world works on a foundation of lies. And becuase of that I have an open mind mind on anything being a set up job.

I certainly wouldn't write off any CTs about the moon landings without think about the rationale. Anything is possible. I have spent a lot of thought about the moonlanding CT and I have currently concluded they were real. At the same time I have also concluded 911 was a false flag created in order to pre-text the Zionist and military industrial and corporate complex agenda of wealth and land grab in the Middle East. As well as the creation of a pretend threat to keep the western masses in control.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
if you listen to Kennedy he has no real interest in Space ..just getting up before the Russians ...no matter how or why and by any means ...this was a power struggle not an investment for the betterment of man kind . And if they had to lie to convince the world .....so be it

Kennedy was obviously saying something uncomfortable at the lectern at some point, hence his liquidation by the Elite. I doubt it was anything to so with any space race though. More like it was to do with meddling with the Federal reserve and who produces the IOU notes ( Dollars ). Something his successor repealed very quickly. Or even more likely ..... Don't forget Kennedy also cancelled the Operation Northwoods false flag to pre-text the invasion od Cuba. As a modern analogy a US president who cancelled 911 would also be liable for liquidation too.

I've always said that if anything NASA was going to be faked then it would be landings before 11:59:59pm 31st December 1969, as that was the promise, but overall I do not think the moon landings were faked.

oh when I realised it might be faked I was gutted ....I sat up watching it like most of the older posters on here ....

I think Kubricks Eyes Wide Shut was his last message of how things work in Washington ;) BTY :D

I appreciate that the geo-political world works on a foundation of lies. And becuase of that I have an open mind mind on anything being a set up job.

I certainly wouldn't write off any CTs about the moon landings without think about the rationale. Anything is possible. I have spent a lot of thought about the moonlanding CT and I have currently concluded they were real. At the same time I have also concluded 911 was a false flag created in order to pre-text the Zionist and military industrial and corporate complex agenda of wealth and land grab in the Middle East. As well as the creation of a pretend threat to keep the western masses in control.

I think its the best attitude to take if you are not sure . We know know how wars and disputes and assinations have been carried out over the years . But I get that most would like the think it really happened ..I know I did ....

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

I think its the best attitude to take if you are not sure . We know know how wars and disputes and assinations have been carried out over the years . But I get that most would like the think it really happened ..I know I did ....

The point about anything is to conclude that it happened or didn't happen by basing the decision upon some real rationale and not take it it as read just becuase someone said it happened.

The worst thing to do is to is to turn on the 6 o'clock news ans believe something happened just becuase some business suit said it happened. Scepticism is healthy, autonomic acceptance is not.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

The point about anything is to conclude that it happened or didn't happen by basing the decision upon some real rationale and not take it it as read just becuase someone said it happened.

The worst thing to do is to is to turn on the 6 o'clock news ans believe something happened just becuase some business suit said it happened. Scepticism is healthy, autonomic acceptance is not.

and fuck all has happened to make us in a better place since this big venture was worth while ....... ;)

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
and fuck all has happened to make us in a better place since this big venture was worth while ....... ;)

And why should it? A moon landing is not going to suddenly provide world peace. Why would we expect it to? The Elite don't want world peace. World peace doesn't give them profit or power. Wars and mass slaughter are the means to profit for the Elite.

i.e 'divide and conquer' is profit and power. Peace is unity and love, the complete opposite. Like you say the icons of peace, like Martin Luther and John Lennon are liquidised as they are a handicap to elite profit and power.

Violence and enslavement are sold as the solutions by the elite. Peace and love are marginalised.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

annie27 wrote:Look I get the mans view of the moon landing ...my own brother is a fanatic ..... its just an opinion at the end of the day and anything can be faked .

Anything can be faked?! Rubbish.

And it has nothing to do with the "man's view" (if you want to make it a sexist divide), it is the rational thinking person's view.

2001 Space oddesey released in 68 (one year before moon landing)...now how many years do you think it took to pull that whole project together from first draught/funding to day of release ? ;)

Annie, 2001 was a motion picture, a film, a movie, a flick, a reel of celuloid projected onto a big screen in a dark room for people to watch. How you can use 2001 as a reason to justify moon-landing-hoax claims must be one of the great mysteries of the universe we have yet to solve.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

LordNibbler wrote:
annie27 wrote:Look I get the mans view of the moon landing ...my own brother is a fanatic ..... its just an opinion at the end of the day and anything can be faked .

Anything can be faked?! Rubbish.

And it has nothing to do with the "man's view" (if you want to make it a sexist divide), it is the rational thinking person's view.

Annie, 2001 was a motion picture, a film, a movie, a flick, a reel of celuloid projected onto a big screen in a dark room for people to watch. How you can use 2001 as a reason to justify moon-landing-hoax claims must be one of the great mysteries of the universe we have yet to solve.

errr I think you brought up the Moon bounce and how it could not be reproduced unless it was "Real"

"You could start by watching the many hours of footage recorded on the Moon that would have been physically impossible to record on Earth and watch how objects move and fall (including the astronauts), clearly showing one-sixth g and a vacuum. It might be possible (but extremely difficult) to create a vacuum in a large film stage-set but it certainly is physically impossible on Earth to create the condition of one sixth g except by dropping the entire stage-set out of the sky at a controlled rate "

....but I saw a man walk on the ceiling in 2001 :howl:

Why are you all so bothered about my opinion ? I am sure nothing I say will convice you and visa versa ;) and I was not trying to be sexist ...but its pretty clear more boys and men had far more facination in the moon landings than girls , thats not sexist just a fact .

Posted on

I suppose I am not bothered by your opinion as such but it does seem very strange to me that you draw the conclusions you draw given your ability to delve into the history of things. Yet with Apollo, you pick on a few snippets that have no bearing on the reality of the situation and amplify them into major issues when ignoring so much overwhelming evidence to support Apollo being real. And by dismissing it as you do, you deprive yourself the enjoyment or wonder at such a magnificent achievement that was a one-off in the entire history of mankind and we were lucky enough to be around when it happened.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

LordNibbler wrote:And by dismissing it as you do, you deprive yourself the enjoyment or wonder at such a magnificent achievement that was a one-off in the entire history of mankind and we were lucky enough to be around when it happened.

Not quite

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

:D :D

I think I've seen that film - it was pretty lame but at the time I didn't realise I was watching "Dynamation" in"LunaColor!" :rofl:

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

LordNibbler wrote:I suppose I am not bothered by your opinion as such but it does seem very strange to me that you draw the conclusions you draw given your ability to delve into the history of things. Yet with Apollo, you pick on a few snippets that have no bearing on the reality of the situation and amplify them into major issues when ignoring so much overwhelming evidence to support Apollo being real. And by dismissing it as you do, you deprive yourself the enjoyment or wonder at such a magnificent achievement that was a one-off in the entire history of mankind and we were lucky enough to be around when it happened.

Good glad you are not bothered by my opinion :thumb: because thats all it is an opinion ....and trust me its not based on the few bits I posted in this thread .....Hundreds and Thousands of people feel as I do ....I am not alone . :D And many have done very detailed reaserch that I have spent hours reading and studying pictures and listening to people from Kodak with 30 years experience .....but to be honest its not anyones place to change your mind ....or tell you you are wrong ...only yours .

Posted on

Hundreds and thousands of people actually think 911 was committed by 19 Islamists from al-Qaeda as well. Even though the official theory has ridiculous holes in it.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Hundreds and thousands of people actually think 911 was committed by 19 Islamists from al-Qaeda as well. Even though the official theory has ridiculous holes in it.

but the Hundreds and thousands who think the moon landing was fake were not led to it by the MSM ......unlike 9/11 ;) who brain washed a nation ...nay nations .

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Hundreds and thousands of people actually think 911 was committed by 19 Islamists from al-Qaeda as well. Even though the official theory has ridiculous holes in it.

but the Hundreds and thousands who think the moon landing was fake were not led to it by the MSM ......unlike 9/11 ;) who brain washed a nation ...nay nations .

What were they led by?

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

What were they led by?

Lack of progress maybe ? and the huge question surrounding the death of JFK ,made people think twice about trusting news reports ....or possibly just plain old commen sense and honest scientists who spoke out ..? and strange spate of deaths of Astronauts.....

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... rdered.htm

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

What were they led by?

Lack of progress maybe ? and the huge question surrounding the death of JFK ,made people think twice about trusting news reports ....or possibly just plain old commen sense and honest scientists who spoke out ..? and strange spate of deaths of Astronauts.....

Sorry not good enough honey :)

I'm in no doubt JFK was killed by the American Elite. I don't trust news reports at all. The toppling of saddam's stature was a piss poor photostaged effort to make us believe the Irawi people actually wanted the Zionist crusadors to invade their country and slaughter a million. And look it's pretty easy for anyone whose studied the 911 event to see it didn't happen like the Elite said it happened. But the moon landings are a whole different ball game.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

What were they led by?

Sorry not good enough honey :)

I'm in no doubt JFK was killed by the American Elite. I don't trust news reports at all. The toppling of saddam's stature was a piss poor photostaged effort to make us believe the Irawi people actually wanted the Zionist crusadors to invade their country and slaughter a million. And look it's pretty easy for anyone whose studied the 911 event to see it didn't happen like the Elite said it happened. But the moon landings are a whole different ball game.

How different ??? power and control .......and media lies ? ;)

Did you listen to JFK oval office tape .....?

PreviousNext

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to NASA - Space