Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

How NASA films a space shuttle launch

Forum for NASA and all other Space Exploration and Observation

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

" I dont really care about Space " JFK :chin:

you may think its all about pictures and footage ...I think human emotion has a lot less chance of passing through my truth filter ;)

so again do I believe some grainy transmitted footage that managed to give the USA a foothold in the cold war ,or the words and emotions of JFK and Neil Armstrong .... :roll: one dead guy and one recluse :chin: and the ability already to reproduce space travel on film and to make it look real .... :D

Posted on

You think that looked 'Real'

:spike: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:

considering the 2001 space oddesey project to make the film started 8 years before the moon landing and all we got to see was some shitty questionable film ....but you have invested in a dupe ...bless ...boys and toys ..it will be forever :D

I think 2001(Released 1968) was BRILLIANT for its time and age and considering the shit we have been offered since regarding space ...there is nothing to come even close ......name one movie that even touches this :roll:

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:

and the JFK and NEIL ARMSTRONG FOOTAGE ??? see how you divert the reality to sniggering :roll: ....what you know better than me ....I dont claim to know better than you ...but I can provide more truth of human emotions than a bit of footage that could of been transmitted from anywhere ..even Australia ...look it up .

Posted on

annie27 wrote:I think 2001(Released 1968) was BRILLIANT for its time and age and considering the shit we have been offered since regarding space ...there is nothing to come even close ......name one movie that even touches this :roll:

2001 wasn't about space though, a bit like The Space Race I suppose.

Now it's all over, no country/nation can logically claim the ether above the earth belongs to them, above all others. Nazi Germany (with a handful of others) got their stuff up there first, and the Russians (with a handful of Germans) got their equipment into geostationary orbit first.

Ever seen Wings of Honneamise (pre - hacked to death - DVD release) ?

http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/20043

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
and the JFK and NEIL ARMSTRONG FOOTAGE ??? see how you divert the reality to sniggering :roll: ....what you know better than me ....I dont claim to know better than you ...but I can provide more truth of human emotions than a bit of footage that could of been transmitted from anywhere ..even Australia ...look it up .

:rofl: :rofl: - didn't take much to get you going!! :dog:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:
annie27 wrote:I think 2001(Released 1968) was BRILLIANT for its time and age and considering the shit we have been offered since regarding space ...there is nothing to come even close ......name one movie that even touches this :roll:

2001 wasn't about space though, a bit like The Space Race I suppose.

Now it's all over, no country/nation can logically claim the ether above the earth belongs to them, above all others. Nazi Germany (with a handful of others) got their stuff up there first, and the Russians (with a handful of Germans) got their equipment into geostationary orbit first.

Ever seen Wings of Honneamise (pre - hacked to death - DVD release) ?

No never even heard of it ...whats it about , do you have a link ?

Posted on

"Back in those glory days, I was very uncomfortable when they asked us to say things we didn't want to say and deny other things. Some people asked, you know, were you alone out there? We never gave the real answer, and yet we see things out there, strange things, but we know what we saw out there. And we couldn't really say anything. The bosses were really afraid of this, they were afraid of the War of the Worlds type stuff, and about panic in the streets. So we had to keep quiet. And now we only see these things in our nightmares or maybe in the movies, and some of them are pretty close to being the truth."

-- Senator John Glenn from the NBC TV show "Frasier"

http://www.enterprisemission.com/glenn.htm

... and ...

http://www.enterprisemission.com/brooking.html

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Posted on

Now I'm convinced. :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:"Back in those glory days, I was very uncomfortable when they asked us to say things we didn't want to say and deny other things. Some people asked, you know, were you alone out there? We never gave the real answer, and yet we see things out there, strange things, but we know what we saw out there. And we couldn't really say anything. The bosses were really afraid of this, they were afraid of the War of the Worlds type stuff, and about panic in the streets. So we had to keep quiet. And now we only see these things in our nightmares or maybe in the movies, and some of them are pretty close to being the truth."

-- Senator John Glenn from the NBC TV show "Frasier"

http://www.enterprisemission.com/glenn.htm

... and ...

http://www.enterprisemission.com/brooking.html

Oh I do not doubt they may of seen things they could not explain .....or talk about openly ...but as for the actual moon landings .....nah .... :hyenas:

Posted on

I'll ignore most of the so-called logic and evidence posted above but I still want to know why the film 2001 is evidence that Apollo was faked. I'd appreciate a nice simple staight answer on that so I can understand the thought process.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

LordNibbler wrote:I'll ignore most of the so-called logic and evidence posted above but I still want to know why the film 2001 is evidence that Apollo was faked. I'd appreciate a nice simple staight answer on that so I can understand the thought process.

2001 is not proof of anything ...well exept for the sceptics that claim there is know way to fake moon landing footage as the technology was not available to fake moon landings ... ;)

I focus more myself on the human emotions ....harder to fake :thumb:

Posted on

annie27 wrote:

So you've no evidence then?

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

So you've no evidence then?

no more than you do ................ ;)

Posted on

What a total cop-out!!!! :rofl:

Embarrassing.....

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

NASA's early attempts at faking it didn't fool anyone ...

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Yep, Buzz Aldrin was a bit over-weight back then.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
Channel Hopper wrote:Ever seen Wings of Honneamise (pre - hacked to death - DVD release) ?

No never even heard of it ...whats it about , do you have a link ?

Yes, sorry, link attached after your reply.

The animation is more striking since the designers used many blueprints of Russian space equipment, both successful and from the failed project NOVA.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

LordNibbler wrote:What a total cop-out!!!! :rofl:

Embarrassing.....

Are they just taking the piss out of us ? :rofl:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/spac ... erica.html

PreviousNext

Share this Topic on Facebook: