Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

How NASA films a space shuttle launch

Forum for NASA and all other Space Exploration and Observation

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

LordNibbler wrote:I'll ignore most of the so-called logic and evidence posted above but I still want to know why the film 2001 is evidence that Apollo was faked. I'd appreciate a nice simple staight answer on that so I can understand the thought process.



I thought this was quite interesting ....worth a read at least :D
http://www.philipcoppens.com/moonwars.html

I liked the last line ...
Irrelevant of whether we went to the Moon or not, whether there are aliens out there or not, in the final analysis, it is a fact that the Moon missions were a new veneer for America’s ego. NASA made sure that the United States would get a level of street cred it continues to exert over other nations. Whether that was for purely earthly, or extra-terrestrial reasons – however unlikely the latter are – is really not that important. In the “Moon Race”, the biggest winner was America’s ego and its military-industrial complex. It is not expressed in a human footprint on the Moon, but in a bank statement. :clap:




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

annie27 wrote:
LordNibbler wrote:What a total cop-out!!!! :rofl:

Embarrassing.....



Are they just taking the piss out of us ? :rofl:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/spac ... erica.html


When they dump the stuff, it freezes almost instantly and forms clouds of urine crystals (which reflect light of course, hence visibility of a large dump in low Earth orbit :) ).

It also affects the space craft's trajectory - one of Newton's laws of motion - so I bet you didn't know that when Apollo 13 blew up, they stopped doing urine dumps to minimise any variables when predicting or calculating the space craft's direction. It's all fascinating stuff :)



User avatar
Really Loves Smeggy's
Posts: 1878
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:41 am

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

annie27 wrote:
LordNibbler wrote:I'll ignore most of the so-called logic and evidence posted above but I still want to know why the film 2001 is evidence that Apollo was faked. I'd appreciate a nice simple staight answer on that so I can understand the thought process.



I thought this was quite interesting ....worth a read at least :D
http://www.philipcoppens.com/moonwars.html

I liked the last line ...
Irrelevant of whether we went to the Moon or not, whether there are aliens out there or not, in the final analysis, it is a fact that the Moon missions were a new veneer for America’s ego. NASA made sure that the United States would get a level of street cred it continues to exert over other nations. Whether that was for purely earthly, or extra-terrestrial reasons – however unlikely the latter are – is really not that important. In the “Moon Race”, the biggest winner was America’s ego and its military-industrial complex. It is not expressed in a human footprint on the Moon, but in a bank statement. :clap:


The drive for Apollo had nothing to do with science, it was prestige so there is nothing new here and no startling revelations. Science did start to dominate though once the initial task was completed but that wasn't why Apollo existed nor the Mercury and Gemini programs before that. Has anyone ever claimed otherwise? :confused:

I'm not sure I agree with the bank balance bit though because if that was the case, NASA wouldn't be perpetually short of funding as they are.



User avatar
Really Loves Smeggy's
Posts: 1878
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:41 am

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

annie27 wrote:
LordNibbler wrote:I'll ignore most of the so-called logic and evidence posted above but I still want to know why the film 2001 is evidence that Apollo was faked. I'd appreciate a nice simple staight answer on that so I can understand the thought process.



I thought this was quite interesting ....worth a read at least :D
http://www.philipcoppens.com/moonwars.html

I liked the last line ...
Irrelevant of whether we went to the Moon or not, whether there are aliens out there or not, in the final analysis, it is a fact that the Moon missions were a new veneer for America’s ego. NASA made sure that the United States would get a level of street cred it continues to exert over other nations. Whether that was for purely earthly, or extra-terrestrial reasons – however unlikely the latter are – is really not that important. In the “Moon Race”, the biggest winner was America’s ego and its military-industrial complex. It is not expressed in a human footprint on the Moon, but in a bank statement. :clap:


and this ? Make any sense to you ? ;) it does to me .....I lost faith in Science a long time ago ...its been taken over ...and those that will not play die in a strange way ;)





Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

but thats how you play ...pick in the daft things and never address the real issues ....
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... rdered.htm

Shortly before his death, Grissom had taken a large lemon and hung it around the space capsule as the press looked on. He had suggested publicly that the project could never be accomplished on time.




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

LordNibbler wrote:
annie27 wrote:
LordNibbler wrote:I'll ignore most of the so-called logic and evidence posted above but I still want to know why the film 2001 is evidence that Apollo was faked. I'd appreciate a nice simple staight answer on that so I can understand the thought process.



I thought this was quite interesting ....worth a read at least :D
http://www.philipcoppens.com/moonwars.html

I liked the last line ...
Irrelevant of whether we went to the Moon or not, whether there are aliens out there or not, in the final analysis, it is a fact that the Moon missions were a new veneer for America’s ego. NASA made sure that the United States would get a level of street cred it continues to exert over other nations. Whether that was for purely earthly, or extra-terrestrial reasons – however unlikely the latter are – is really not that important. In the “Moon Race”, the biggest winner was America’s ego and its military-industrial complex. It is not expressed in a human footprint on the Moon, but in a bank statement. :clap:


The drive for Apollo had nothing to do with science, it was prestige so there is nothing new here and no startling revelations. Science did start to dominate though once the initial task was completed but that wasn't why Apollo existed nor the Mercury and Gemini programs before that. Has anyone ever claimed otherwise? :confused:

I'm not sure I agree with the bank balance bit though because if that was the case, NASA wouldn't be perpetually short of funding as they are.


you do know NASA comes under the Pentagon budget ...they are one and the same ....MIC do you get yet they might be lying to you just a tad ???? :D :roll: or do you trust everything on the NASA web site :confused:

its not about any stupid space race for the betterment of mankind ...it never was ...and proof in point is NOTHING has gotten better ...we are still fighting stupid man made wars ......for profit .




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

annie27 wrote:but thats how you play ...pick in the daft things and never address the real issues ....
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... rdered.htm

Shortly before his death, Grissom had taken a large lemon and hung it around the space capsule as the press looked on. He had suggested publicly that the project could never be accomplished on time.


And?????? So??????? What next?????

The only real issue here (to use your words) is that article is a load of crap, full of inaccuracies and totally nonsensical logic. If you have researched Apollo as you claim to have done, you would be able to identify those errors and you would be able to identify why the premise of the article is total rubbish.



User avatar
Really Loves Smeggy's
Posts: 1878
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:41 am

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

annie27 wrote:
LordNibbler wrote:
annie27 wrote:
LordNibbler wrote:I'll ignore most of the so-called logic and evidence posted above but I still want to know why the film 2001 is evidence that Apollo was faked. I'd appreciate a nice simple staight answer on that so I can understand the thought process.



I thought this was quite interesting ....worth a read at least :D
http://www.philipcoppens.com/moonwars.html

I liked the last line ...
Irrelevant of whether we went to the Moon or not, whether there are aliens out there or not, in the final analysis, it is a fact that the Moon missions were a new veneer for America’s ego. NASA made sure that the United States would get a level of street cred it continues to exert over other nations. Whether that was for purely earthly, or extra-terrestrial reasons – however unlikely the latter are – is really not that important. In the “Moon Race”, the biggest winner was America’s ego and its military-industrial complex. It is not expressed in a human footprint on the Moon, but in a bank statement. :clap:


The drive for Apollo had nothing to do with science, it was prestige so there is nothing new here and no startling revelations. Science did start to dominate though once the initial task was completed but that wasn't why Apollo existed nor the Mercury and Gemini programs before that. Has anyone ever claimed otherwise? :confused:

I'm not sure I agree with the bank balance bit though because if that was the case, NASA wouldn't be perpetually short of funding as they are.


you do know NASA comes under the Pentagon budget ...they are one and the same ....MIC do you get yet they might be lying to you just a tad ???? :D :roll: or do you trust everything on the NASA web site :confused:

its not about any stupid space race for the betterment of mankind ...it never was ...and proof in point is NOTHING has gotten better ...we are still fighting stupid man made wars ......for profit .


Errr, I don't recall anyone saying that the space race would eradicate war! :rofl:



User avatar
Really Loves Smeggy's
Posts: 1878
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:41 am

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

LordNibbler wrote:
annie27 wrote:but thats how you play ...pick in the daft things and never address the real issues ....
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... rdered.htm

Shortly before his death, Grissom had taken a large lemon and hung it around the space capsule as the press looked on. He had suggested publicly that the project could never be accomplished on time.


And?????? So??????? What next?????

The only real issue here (to use your words) is that article is a load of crap, full of inaccuracies and totally nonsensical logic. If you have researched Apollo as you claim to have done, you would be able to identify those errors and you would be able to identify why the premise of the article is total rubbish.


the only Research you can do on NASA and the moon Landings is through NASA and they have spent billions of the taxpayers money in America on a programme that had nothing to do with space venture ...but space weapons and Geo enginering ....but you have so invested in your school boy years of wide eyed wonderment of TV manipulation as the truth ...it makes me want to cry .....its not real it never was ,just an illusion :( . it was then it is now ....tragic .




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

There's nothing wrong in being sceptical about anything. I wouldn't write anything off as being nonsense without at least putting some thought into it. Even faked moon landings. Crikey I even don't 100% discount that their might be in existence some sky fairy that's exclusive to the current crop of Abrahamic religious cults.

But after much thought I have put a faked moon landing in the same category as the existence of such sky fairy. i.e not impossible, but extremely and utterly improbable.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118906
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

42 :)

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

User avatar
It's all bollocks!
Posts: 47305
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 am
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

wotsit2 wrote:42 :)


I'm not sure about that Wots. My money is on 69.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118906
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

welllll it is the answer smeggy :)

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

User avatar
It's all bollocks!
Posts: 47305
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 am
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

wotsit2 wrote:welllll it is the answer smeggy :)


Ahh but are you sure? It might just be elite Propaganda. :rofl: :rofl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118906
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:welllll it is the answer smeggy :)


Ahh but are you sure? It might just be elite Propaganda. :rofl: :rofl:

:howl:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

User avatar
It's all bollocks!
Posts: 47305
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 am
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

yup typical get near the truth change the game play :thumb: well done boys ..... :finger:




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

annie27 wrote:
LordNibbler wrote:
annie27 wrote:but thats how you play ...pick in the daft things and never address the real issues ....
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... rdered.htm

Shortly before his death, Grissom had taken a large lemon and hung it around the space capsule as the press looked on. He had suggested publicly that the project could never be accomplished on time.


And?????? So??????? What next?????

The only real issue here (to use your words) is that article is a load of crap, full of inaccuracies and totally nonsensical logic. If you have researched Apollo as you claim to have done, you would be able to identify those errors and you would be able to identify why the premise of the article is total rubbish.


the only Research you can do on NASA and the moon Landings is through NASA and they have spent billions of the taxpayers money in America on a programme that had nothing to do with space venture ...but space weapons and Geo enginering ....but you have so invested in your school boy years of wide eyed wonderment of TV manipulation as the truth ...it makes me want to cry .....its not real it never was ,just an illusion :( . it was then it is now ....tragic .


anyway back to the debate ......




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Well how do you want me to answer? You just dismiss anything that suits you and claim everything is fake. It is impossible to discuss things when one side just sits with her fingers in ears going nah-nah. You said earlier that you base your conclusions on emotions rather than facts. That says it all really as you give yourself carte-blance to define the rules as you go along. The rest of us might try and point out real evidence but you aren't interested in that sort of stuff are you? It would be a refreshing change if you actually entered into discussion, asked questions, tried to understand things from a different viewpoint and showed some degree of willingness to adapt your position but I don't hold out much hope.... :roll:



User avatar
Really Loves Smeggy's
Posts: 1878
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:41 am

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

LordNibbler wrote:Well how do you want me to answer? You just dismiss anything that suits you and claim everything is fake.


Nah, I disagree.



Truth was stated in the post and you know you have to toe the line once the word has been uttered, regardless of which side mentioned it.

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Insane Poster
Posts: 24151
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

LordNibbler wrote:Well how do you want me to answer? You just dismiss anything that suits you and claim everything is fake. It is impossible to discuss things when one side just sits with her fingers in ears going nah-nah. You said earlier that you base your conclusions on emotions rather than facts. That says it all really as you give yourself carte-blance to define the rules as you go along. The rest of us might try and point out real evidence but you aren't interested in that sort of stuff are you? It would be a refreshing change if you actually entered into discussion, asked questions, tried to understand things from a different viewpoint and showed some degree of willingness to adapt your position but I don't hold out much hope.... :roll:


No its not about being right or wrong its about history and the lies of Governments over the last 100 years ....they have lied to gain power and control and make money through wars ....if I have got this wrong correct me ...all NASA was, was another method of manipulation to control the people via lies .......and stealing money off the Tax payer to fund weapons .




PreviousNext

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to NASA - Space

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests