Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Space shuttle rocket booster test

Forum for NASA and all other Space Exploration and Observation

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Interesting last line from a much younger Clarkson ...."NASA is playing God its making its own weather " ;)

Posted on

And?

The engine burns a mixture of Hydrogen and Oxygen... what do you expect the outcome to be?

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:And?

The engine burns a mixture of Hydrogen and Oxygen... what do you expect the outcome to be?

and ?what are you on about ?????? did I dispute the outcome ??? I just mentioned his comment and thought he looked so young .

Posted on

What am i on about?

I thought that was the question i offered to you?

And yes, Clarkson does indeed look younger... Ironically, i also looked younger 10 years ago.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

A pity the opening title is incorrect. The shuttle main rockets are those that burn hydrogen and oxygen, the booster rockets they use for launch (SRBs) use a strictly chemical reaction between ammonium perchlorate, aluminium, and a few other (really nasty) hydrazine plus stuff that combines everything together in the pipe.

Nothing within a mile of the exhaust (except the shuttle crew) survives the exhaust gases when one of those goes off.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Excellent. - I bet that structure has some heavy foundations to avid the thing taking off :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Clarkson is also wearing the late 1990s uniform .... Blue shirt and biege Chinos :rofl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:What am i on about?

I thought that was the question i offered to you?

And yes, Clarkson does indeed look younger... Ironically, i also looked younger 10 years ago.

I still have no idea what you are on about ???? who was talking about "Outcomes" I just thought it was brilliant footage and an interesting Comment from Mr Clarkson at the end . If thats ok with you ? My reference to his age was, I was wondering how old this footage was .

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
I still have no idea what you are on about ???? who was talking about "Outcomes" I just thought it was brilliant footage and an interesting Comment from Mr Clarkson at the end . If thats ok with you ? My reference to his age was, I was wondering how old this footage was .

I think Squizz was perhaps thinking you might have been alluding to a weather CT. :)

But no CT :) - NASA are really making weather!

Pity vehicles didn't use such fuel. If the only emissions are water then that would eb well cool

I loved that huge horn speaker they used to test the noise levels!!!! - Get a couple of them to blast the neighbours out :rofl:

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

The footage was from 2001 Annie. And yes, i did suspect that a weather CT was on its way.

My apologies for jumping to such a conclusion. I can assure you that you will find the entire series of 'Speed' fascinating.

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

I think Squizz was perhaps thinking you might have been alluding to a weather CT. :)

Pity vehicles didn't use such fuel. If the only emissions are water then that would eb well cool

I loved that huge horn speaker they used to test the noise levels!!!! - Get a couple of them to blast the neighbours out :rofl:

Pity they dont have portable smaller type machines to use to put forest fires out .....

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

Pity they dont have portable smaller type machines to use to put forest fires out .....

I think you'd need something just as powerful to extinguish a forest fire though

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:The footage was from 2001 Annie. And yes, i did suspect that a weather CT was on its way.

My apologies for jumping to such a conclusion. I can assure you that you will find the entire series of 'Speed' fascinating.

well based on this I did watch it ....brilliant stuff ....pity the subject of the thread was disrupted by your inner Bias of me . :(
as smeggys pointed out its no big secret or CT that NASA are experimenting with weather .

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

Smeggy its pretty much a fact that engines that run on water have been built and killed off ....with so much free energy how could they control us ........ ;)

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
Mr Squirrel wrote:The footage was from 2001 Annie. And yes, i did suspect that a weather CT was on its way.

well based on this I did watch it ....brilliant stuff ....pity the subject of the thread was disrupted by your inner Bias of me . :(
as smeggys pointed out its no big secret or CT that NASA are experimenting with weather .

As i was the first person to post following your OP, i dont think that constitutes as 'Disruption', especially as your OP was also a little vague regarding direction. As for my 'inner bias'... Given that the vast majority of your threads and posts air on the edge of CT's with weather manipulation being a favorite, i think my suspicions are warranted and your last sentence quoted above illustrates why i may have taken that conclusion.

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:
annie27 wrote:

As i was the first person to post following your OP, i dont think that constitutes as 'Disruption', especially as your OP was also a little vague regarding direction. As for my 'inner bias'... Given that the vast majority of your threads and posts air on the edge of CT's with weather manipulation being a favorite, i think my suspicions are warranted and your last sentence quoted above illustrates why i may have taken that conclusion.

and you my friend like so many other deranged people do not understand with so much proof WEATHER IS NOW BEING MANIPULTED ...are you still saying its just Annie the lone nutter ...I have posted footage of planes spraying and companies advertising what they do for profit and yet you just ignored this .............I have no thought or worry about your thoughts to be honest , you jumped on my post like a hooker on a rich man ...... :thumbdown: shame on you .

Posted on

annie27 wrote:Smeggy its pretty much a fact that engines that run on water have been built and killed off ....with so much free energy how could they control us ........ ;)

Yet another innacuracy compounding the thread.

Electrolysis, the process to derive the chemicals required for the shuttle's main engine (plus those used in modern type fuel cells) takes more energy than that given out when combustion takes place.

Add the infrastructure required to store, transport and provide refuelling for the next generation of vehicles, plus the environmental cost of giving hydrogen (and the risks involved in giving the public yet another combustible material - lpg is still banned from tunnels and trains for good reason) and the day of the general use hydrocell is a few decades away.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
and you my friend like so many other deranged people do not understand with so much proof WEATHER IS NOW BEING MANIPULTED ...are you still saying its just Annie the lone nutter ...I have posted footage of planes spraying and companies advertising what they do for profit and yet you just ignored this .............I have no thought or worry about your thoughts to be honest , you jumped on my post like a hooker on a rich man ...... :thumbdown: shame on you .

Clearly, i was right about this being another CT thread despite your protestations that it wasnt anything but an innocent remark about some fascinating footage and a younger Clarkson. Your obsessed.

Complete Nutter!!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to NASA - Space