Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

NASA Warning about Preparing for a Disaster

Forum for NASA and all other Space Exploration and Observation

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

3 minute NASA video on preparing for a disaster. Just a general warning on actions you would take to prepare for keeping you and your family safe in the event of a disaster. At least I hope that's all it is. :hmmm:


Image
"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

User avatar
Haunting Beauty
Posts: 4600
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:20 pm
Location: Scotland
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I doubt it's anything serious seeing there is no mention of foil underpants.

Besides it's been uploaded onto Youtube by someone under the moniker seekertruth2012, who is probably unemployable. He would film his gerbil having a shit if it got him some viewers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psdj2arK ... re=related

100% Numpty

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Insane Poster
Posts: 24302
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

how the Ruling Elite scared the masses in the old days....



-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118992
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

ghostgirl wrote:3 minute NASA video on preparing for a disaster. Just a general warning on actions you would take to prepare for keeping you and your family safe in the event of a disaster. At least I hope that's all it is. :hmmm:




Just another drip drip of the scaremongering, "constantly under threat" brainwashing. Felt like punching the idiot. :)

All you need to know is Duck! .... and Coverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!


ghostgirl wrote: At least I hope that's all it is. :hmmm:



You're letting the brainwashing get to you Ghostie!!!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118992
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Money no object, i always wanted to buy an old ROTOR bunker and have it in serviceable condition and build my house on the site of the old security bungalow that stood century on the surface.
In the event of Nuclear attack, Asteroid strike, pandemic virus or Zombie population, my family and i would be safe for up to 24 months while i figured out what the fuck i would do after the supplies ran out. :D

These old bunkers have me fascinated anyway and would love to own one just for the grin.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 10725
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 pm
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Mr Squirrel wrote:Money no object, i always wanted to buy an old ROTOR bunker and have it in serviceable condition and build my house on the site of the old security bungalow that stood century on the surface.
In the event of Nuclear attack, Asteroid strike, pandemic virus or Zombie population, my family and i would be safe for up to 24 months while i figured out what the fuck i would do after the supplies ran out. :D

These old bunkers have me fascinated anyway and would love to own one just for the grin.


I watched a program a wile back about a guy who bought and lived in an old Cold War ICBM nuclear silo in the US somewhere.

Think it was thing kind of thing

Image

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118992
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Mr Squirrel wrote:These old bunkers have me fascinated anyway and would love to own one just for the grin.


No good for me as I live too close to two rivers and we have some local streams that are less than 3m below the foundation level. However, the idea of surviving on tinned food is attractive as I have a student background with qualifications in quaffing macaroni cheese/tomatoes/mushy peas etc straight from the can.
Beer/wine/liqueurs would also be no contest of course but the self-discipline may have to be upgraded to Norad level 2 before ducking/covering.

I still have a hankering for the foil underpants though, I'm sure I could survive for a few weeks just running round, blinding any zombies that might get too close.

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Insane Poster
Posts: 24302
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

There has been quite a few people who have bought and lived in old Bunkers and Silo's. Most commonly, they are usually bought by telecommunications and internet companies for use as Server bases.

There is an old ROTOR 4 bunker near us that has been converted into a house... i would love to see inside it.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 10725
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 pm
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Where I live they are called wells.

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Insane Poster
Posts: 24302
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      



Denver sounds good to me ..... :D :rofl:




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Ah yes, Denver Airport.



Can't have a conspiracy without facts can we.

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Insane Poster
Posts: 24302
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
ghostgirl wrote:3 minute NASA video on preparing for a disaster. Just a general warning on actions you would take to prepare for keeping you and your family safe in the event of a disaster. At least I hope that's all it is. :hmmm:




Just another drip drip of the scaremongering, "constantly under threat" brainwashing. Felt like punching the idiot. :)

All you need to know is Duck! .... and Coverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!


ghostgirl wrote: At least I hope that's all it is. :hmmm:



You're letting the brainwashing get to you Ghostie!!!


:eek: You mean the Earth ISN'T going to be infiltrated and destroyed by an influx of Disney Characters from the planet Goofy in the year 2012?


Thank god for that!

Image
"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

User avatar
Haunting Beauty
Posts: 4600
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:20 pm
Location: Scotland
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky


Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to NASA - Space

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron