Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

The RMS Titanic Insurance Fraud

Forum for general videos that don't fit into the other catoegries

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Rocky wrote:As Mr Squirrel says.. "A conspiracy too far" and I am not surprised that Smeggy, the arch conspiracy theorist believes all that childish nonsense about switching liners.

Smegs..get back in the real world, it never happened. :yawn:


You must have missed it above where I said didn't believe it but remained open minded on the subejct :thumb:


When the Titanic was discovered at the bottom of the ocean it fitted perfectly with the design drawings and framework of the Titanic. That's how the divers knew they had the right wreck.


Given the ships pretty much identical and only one ship sank in that area then I Dont' think anyone would claim that wreck found wasn't the ship that sank in 1912

Anyways:

So you can't provide this proof you claimed existed. I'm disappointed, you seemed so adamant that the switch theory was nonsense. :D

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118651
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
Rocky wrote:As Mr Squirrel says.. "A conspiracy too far" and I am not surprised that Smeggy, the arch conspiracy theorist believes all that childish nonsense about switching liners.

Smegs..get back in the real world, it never happened. :yawn:


You must have missed it above where I said didn't believe it but remained open minded on the subejct :thumb:


When the Titanic was discovered at the bottom of the ocean it fitted perfectly with the design drawings and framework of the Titanic. That's how the divers knew they had the right wreck.


Given the ships pretty much identical and only one ship sank in that area then I Dont' think anyone would claim that wreck found wasn't the ship that sank in 1912

Anyways:

So you can't provide this proof you claimed existed. I'm disappointed, you seemed so adamant that the switch theory was nonsense. :D


Here's the proof.

The Olympic:
Passenger accommodation 1,409

Passenger accommodation on Titanic 2,500

So they were not identical liners as you claim.
The Olympic couldn't have held 2,228 passengers and that's how many were on the Titanic when it struck the iceberg. Conclusive proof that it was the Titanic that went down.



User avatar
Super Smegsterwegsta
Posts: 4775
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:00 pm
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

:thumb:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118651
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Interesting documentary. Im not convinced that this 'switch' took place though. The presenter of the documentary stated that the switching of the ships 'names' and named fittings could have been "easily done in a weekend"..... This was 2x 48,000 tonne ships and not 2x 'ringed' Ford Cortina's. Quite an optimistic statement IMO.

The rusting wreck is the only source of true identification. The 401 stamp on the prop is vague to say the least but i did find the visible 'M' & 'P' on the bow intriguing. I havent as yet found any still pictures that show this clearly elsewhere so i still doubt the 'legitimacy' of this finding.

I may research this subject later as its always been a fascination but Im sure time will eventually tell anyway.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 10600
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 pm
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Cheers for watchign squizz :thumb: Let us know if you find anything.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118651
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

No need to thank me for watching it. Compelling stuff. :thumb:

Been doing a bit of reading and although none of this is anyway 'conclusive'.. a few things do raise an eyebrow. The serial number 401 that appears on the wreck seems to be no real mystery as the 'official' serial number for the Titanic's props were indeed 401 and if the Olympic had been repaired following her crash with the with parts intended for Titanic, then either way (Titanic or Olympic) would sport serial numbers of 401 as opposed to the 400 intended for Olympic. However, as i understand things, these serial numbers were 'prefixed' with 4 or 3 depending on how many blades the prop had.. In the case of the visible prop on the Titanic wreck, technically, it should have the prefix of 3 as it was a 3 blade prop. The serial number should be 301. The only 4 blade prop on all these ships should be the central one, of which is buried under the sea bed on the wreck.

Another issue that raises eyebrows is that the Britannic sank by the bow just like the Titanic but did not split in half like her older sister. Interestingly, the Titanic 'split' at exactly the same point that the Hawke struck the Olympic and was subsequently repaired. Allegedly, James Cameron raised (quiet) suspicions during filming of the wreck for the movie... something i shall look into later.

Ironically, yesterday evening, me and Mrs S went to the cinema to see 'Titanic' in 3D (She won the tickets) and a few things in the film made me wonder...
Upon Capt Smiths notification that the nearest ship at the time was 4 hours away.. he repies in 'astonishment' "4 Hours!!!"... Surely, if one is in the centre of the Atlantic, why would 4 hours be a surprise unless he expected the other ship (California) to be closer? Was this due to the inaccurate co-ordinates given by Boxhall and that the California was expected to be nearer? or just a little 'artistic licence'?

All very interesting.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 10600
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 pm
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Mr Squirrel wrote:No need to thank me for watching it. Compelling stuff. :thumb:

Been doing a bit of reading and although none of this is anyway 'conclusive'.. a few things do raise an eyebrow. The serial number 401 that appears on the wreck seems to be no real mystery as the 'official' serial number for the Titanic's props were indeed 401 and if the Olympic had been repaired following her crash with the with parts intended for Titanic, then either way (Titanic or Olympic) would sport serial numbers of 401 as opposed to the 400 intended for Olympic. However, as i understand things, these serial numbers were 'prefixed' with 4 or 3 depending on how many blades the prop had.. In the case of the visible prop on the Titanic wreck, technically, it should have the prefix of 3 as it was a 3 blade prop. The serial number should be 301. The only 4 blade prop on all these ships should be the central one, of which is buried under the sea bed on the wreck.

Another issue that raises eyebrows is that the Britannic sank by the bow just like the Titanic but did not split in half like her older sister. Interestingly, the Titanic 'split' at exactly the same point that the Hawke struck the Olympic and was subsequently repaired. Allegedly, James Cameron raised (quiet) suspicions during filming of the wreck for the movie... something i shall look into later.

Ironically, yesterday evening, me and Mrs S went to the cinema to see 'Titanic' in 3D (She won the tickets) and a few things in the film made me wonder...
Upon Capt Smiths notification that the nearest ship at the time was 4 hours away.. he repies in 'astonishment' "4 Hours!!!"... Surely, if one is in the centre of the Atlantic, why would 4 hours be a surprise unless he expected the other ship (California) to be closer? Was this due to the inaccurate co-ordinates given by Boxhall and that the California was expected to be nearer? or just a little 'artistic licence'?

All very interesting.


Interesting about the film. I saw the Cameron Titanic film years ago, before I got pissed off with Hollywood for it's politically correct bollocks and things always exploding multiple times and usual formulaic scriptings.

It's worth noting that Cameron made a propaganda film with a biased 'historian' Simcha Jacobovici called Exodus Decoded, which was exposed for being inaccurate in most of it's claims http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Exodus_Decoded

Now given the politically correctness of Hollywood the question is: Is Cameron toeing the PC line by helping to try and give some historical authenticity to the biblical claims, thus boosting Israel's alleged right to Exist, or does he truly believe that stuff? Now J.P.Morgan was mentioned as a key player in the Titanic Conspiracy video. J.P Morgan as you probably know was a huge player in the American Ruling Elites who brought in official American Debt enslavement in 1913 and was a major player in the funding of the Nazis.

No one would get anywhere in Hollywood who made films exposing the criminality of these elites and like politicians there are plenty in other industries like entertainment who are willing to toe the PC line in order to carve out a flourishing career.


About the 4 hours: Wasn't the 'california' 19km away, instead of much closer as allegedly planned? If 19kms away that would be a lot less than 4 hours surely. 1 hours tops maybe?

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118651
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

It would be far more plausible if there was a link between some of the salvage that has already gone ahead and the J P Morgan company.

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Insane Poster
Posts: 23633
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

There was no conspiracy, nor was there any switchover of liners. It's the biggest load of old bollox ever to grace Smeggy's forum.

It even beats 9/11 as the most preposterous conspiracy theory ever concocted.

The Olympic:
Passenger accommodation 1,409

Passenger accommodation on Titanic 2,500 but it only held 2,228 passengers o at the time it sank.

The Olympic couldn't have held 2,228 passengers and that's how many were on the Titanic when it struck the iceberg. Conclusive proof that it was the Titanic that went down.



User avatar
Super Smegsterwegsta
Posts: 4775
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:00 pm
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Not sure where you get those stats from Rocky... They were identical in every aspect bar one or two minor aesthetic details. Length, width, height and horsepower were identical while indeed passenger capacity differences were slightly different but not as you claim.

RMS Titanic Passenger accommodation - 1,034 1st class, 510 2nd class, 1,022 3rd class - Total 2,566

RMS Olympic Passenger accommodation - 735 1st class, 674 2nd class, 1,026 3rd class - Total 2,435

The only real differences between the two ships were that the Titanic was intended to be the 'Flagship' offering unrivalled luxury for its more discerning passenger.

The conspiracy theory isnt an unimaginable or preposterous theory... merely an unlikely one for various reasons. Probably the biggest one being that why bother switching the two vessels for 'insurance' reasons when they could have just sunk the Olympic (if it were that much of a pain in the arse) and claimed the insurance on that? The reason stated in the documentary was that the Olympic was effectively 'scrap' already in the eyes of the insurers but in reality, no ship, let alone a passenger liner, would have been allowed to sail, even in those days, without adequate insurance policies in place and no operator would let such costly ships sail without adequate insurance.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 10600
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 pm
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Rocky wrote:There was no conspiracy, nor was there any switchover of liners. It's the biggest load of old bollox ever to grace Smeggy's forum.

It even beats 9/11 as the most preposterous conspiracy theory ever concocted.

The Olympic:
Passenger accommodation 1,409

Passenger accommodation on Titanic 2,500 but it only held 2,228 passengers o at the time it sank.

The Olympic couldn't have held 2,228 passengers and that's how many were on the Titanic when it struck the iceberg. Conclusive proof that it was the Titanic that went down.



Actually 911 not happening as the official story claims is PROVEN. It being a false flag is not proven, but anyone with a decent knowledge of the surrounding geo-politics would thin ka flase flag is the beyond reasonable doubt explanation. not for this thread though.


As to the Olympic. WIkipedia claims 2,345 passengers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Olympic

if you have reliable sources for to your 1,409 then go and edit the Wikipedia pages and insert the sources

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118651
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Mr Squirrel wrote:Not sure where you get those stats from Rocky... They were identical in every aspect bar one or two minor aesthetic details. Length, width, height and horsepower were identical while indeed passenger capacity differences were slightly different but not as you claim.

RMS Titanic Passenger accommodation - 1,034 1st class, 510 2nd class, 1,022 3rd class - Total 2,566

RMS Olympic Passenger accommodation - 735 1st class, 674 2nd class, 1,026 3rd class - Total 2,435

The only real differences between the two ships were that the Titanic was intended to be the 'Flagship' offering unrivalled luxury for its more discerning passenger.

The conspiracy theory isnt an unimaginable or preposterous theory... merely an unlikely one for various reasons. Probably the biggest one being that why bother switching the two vessels for 'insurance' reasons when they could have just sunk the Olympic (if it were that much of a pain in the arse) and claimed the insurance on that? The reason stated in the documentary was that the Olympic was effectively 'scrap' already in the eyes of the insurers but in reality, no ship, let alone a passenger liner, would have been allowed to sail, even in those days, without adequate insurance policies in place and no operator would let such costly ships sail without adequate insurance.


That maybe the case, and if so it only bolsters the claim that the Olympic was 'swapped' with the Titanic in order to render the vessel with a valid insurance policy. Surely hte point of not just sinking the already lame Olympic was becuase the insurance was already invalid.

Doesn't the documentary explain this? I'd have to watch it again, but I'm sure it accounted for all that.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118651
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

The documentary claimed thet the insurance on the Olympic was lower than its value (as opposed to invalid entirely) rather like a cat C write off in car terms. The only advantages they would have by switching ships would be to gain a higher value payout and 'rid' themselves of a dodgy ship but again, the downfall there would be that the Titanic (renamed Olymic) would still not be worth the insurance value because in the eyes of the insurance company, the 'Olympic' (Titanic) would still be a 'write off'... Unless of course, White Star line came clean and confessed to the sinking of the Olympic (badged Titanic) and left themselves wide open to prosecution of fraud.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 10600
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 pm
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I must watch this again :thumb:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118651
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:I must watch this again :thumb:

:thumb: :thumb:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118651
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Just came across this site with some cool pics ..

http://www.titanicphotographs.com/

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118651
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Previous

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to General Videos

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests