Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

The RMS Titanic Insurance Fraud

Forum for general videos that don't fit into the other catoegries

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

The RMS Titanic Insurance Fraud

An excellent watch and certainly calls into question the 'official' Titanic story

"the video calls into question the "official" story of the sinking of the Titanic, and the strong possibility that it actually was NOT the Titanic itself that was sunk, but its identical sister ship the Olympic. Here is that video for everyone to see for themselves, and I do have some additional comments to follow:

NTS Notes: Considering what we now know about how truly criminal JP Morgan is, and that they are nothing more than an arm of the criminal Rothschild empire, I can see how these criminals could have switched the vessels while in Belfast Harbour, and sunk the Olympic to collect the 12.5 million dollars in insurance money!
"

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Bookmarked this one Smeggs, I'll watch this tomorrow :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Resident Alcoholic
Current Mood: Giblet Botherer

Posted on

Lord Gumble wrote:Bookmarked this one Smeggs, I'll watch this tomorrow :)

Highly recommended. not something I've ever thought of before, but it does make a compelling case and does provide some evidence.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

The Navy did claim a large amount of money following a collision with the Hawke. I'm not so sure the whole ship could have been cleared of all serial numbers to turn her into the Titanic though.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

The video does address the issue of serial numbers on one of the propellers.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:

Highly recommended. not something I've ever thought of before, but it does make a compelling case and does provide some evidence.

It's all nonsense.
I read the whole report of this so called fraud years ago and it was proven without a shadow of a doubt that it WAS the Titanic that sank.

Just another stupid conspiracy theory..worse than the 9/11 one, and only gullible fools believe it or give it any credibility.

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Changeable

Posted on

Rocky wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

It's all nonsense.
I read the whole report of this so called fraud years ago and it was proven without a shadow of a doubt that it WAS the Titanic that sank.

Just another stupid conspiracy theory..worse than the 9/11 one, and only gullible fools believe it or give it any credibility.

Show us the proof then? I have an open mind and accept that insurance frauds can and do happen.

btw - There's plenty of evidence to prove 911 didn't happen like the official story says it did. Are peopel gullible fools for believing the official 911 conspiracy theory? Fro another thread though

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

I shall watch this too at a later date.

Being a bit of a 'Titanorak' (or whatever stupid name it is) myself, i have had an interest in this and its sister ships for most of my life. From memory, i recall watching a documentary some years ago investigating the same thing but concluded that 'switching' of the ships hulls were virtually impossible due to launch and service dates and on inspection of Titanic's 'modified' expansion joints from the submersibles, confirmed that the Titanic was indeed the Titanic and not a 'switched' ship.
What is curious though, is that following the sinking of the Titanic and the Britannic, the Olympic was scrapped and broken quickly after a remarkably short career. The Britannic was the 'youngest' of the three sisters and sank in a very similar manner and time as the Titanic but suspiciously, never split in half. The Britannic was redesigned and fitted from construction following the Titanic's sinking but it remains that the whole RMS affair at the time was hugely dubious.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

wasn't the brittanic used in WWI as a hospital ship and sunk in the med squizz ?

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

Thats right Wots. It either hit a Mine or was Torpedoed.

Either way, it went down bloody quick just like her sister despite being made 'extra unsinkable' from construction.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

thanks squizz it seemed to ring a bell when you mentioned it . there was a documentary about it a few years ago ,on which it was said that it may have been carrying ammunition as well .

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:wasn't the brittanic used in WWI as a hospital ship and sunk in the med squizz ?

According to the video, the Titanic, renamed Olympic was used for years after 1912 and used in WW1 for something.

So there was 3 almost identail ships??

The Lucitania was a semi-False job wasn't it in order to bring the USA into WW1, wheras previously it was more pro-German until the propaganda changed the minds of the people.

The Devils work ( LOL, same old good v Evil rubbish :rofl: )

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Rocky wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

It's all nonsense.

Show us the proof then? I have an open mind and accept that insurance frauds can and do happen.

btw - There's plenty of evidence to prove 911 didn't happen like the official story says it did. Are peopel gullible fools for believing the official 911 conspiracy theory? Fro another thread though

Only Fools And 'Arses' believe that the Titanic was replaced by the Olympic.
Proof that it was the Titanic that sank is in the inquiry report in the British Library
and in the Public Records Office at Kew. The switching of ships has already been proven to be balderdash, poppycock and piffle. Good story though..sold quite a few books. £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
:dog:

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

"The RMS Olympic did not sink. It was the sistership of the famous ill-fated liner, the RMS Titanic. The Olympic went on to serve as a warship in WWI, then returned to being a lavish passenger liner until the 1930's, when the Olympic (nicknamed "Old Reliable") was sold, and scrapped.

There is also a lesser-known sistership of the Titanic and Olympic, named the Britannic. It was supposed to be bigger and more luxurious than the Titanic, but, just before it set sail, WWI broke out, and the Britannic had to be used as a hospital ship, rather than a luxury passenger liner. So all of the Britannic's lavish interior was stripped and replaced with hospital equipment. The HMHS Britannic was sunk by either a torpedo or a sea mine (no one knows for sure) in the Mediterranean Sea.

Also, just one more thing, something that's kind of cool to know, is that Captain Edward Smith captained both the Olympic and the Titanic (he planned to retire after the Titanic came back to England from New York, but, as we know, he died aboard the Titanic). Also, a stewardess named Violet Jessop worked aboard the Olympic when a ship named the Hawke rammed into the Olympic's side (neither of the ships sank). Jessop was also a stewardess aboard the Titanic when the Titanic sank, and she survived... only to become a nurse aboard the Britannic. She also survived that shipwreck."

Super Smegsterwegsta

Posted on

Rocky wrote:Quote

"The RMS Olympic did not sink. It was the sistership of the famous ill-fated liner, the RMS Titanic. The Olympic went on to serve as a warship in WWI, then returned to being a lavish passenger liner until the 1930's, when the Olympic (nicknamed "Old Reliable") was sold, and scrapped.

There is also a lesser-known sistership of the Titanic and Olympic, named the Britannic. It was supposed to be bigger and more luxurious than the Titanic, but, just before it set sail, WWI broke out, and the Britannic had to be used as a hospital ship, rather than a luxury passenger liner. So all of the Britannic's lavish interior was stripped and replaced with hospital equipment. The HMHS Britannic was sunk by either a torpedo or a sea mine (no one knows for sure) in the Mediterranean Sea.

Also, just one more thing, something that's kind of cool to know, is that Captain Edward Smith captained both the Olympic and the Titanic (he planned to retire after the Titanic came back to England from New York, but, as we know, he died aboard the Titanic). Also, a stewardess named Violet Jessop worked aboard the Olympic when a ship named the Hawke rammed into the Olympic's side (neither of the ships sank). Jessop was also a stewardess aboard the Titanic when the Titanic sank, and she survived... only to become a nurse aboard the Britannic. She also survived that shipwreck."

You said ..."Proof that it was the Titanic that sank is in the inquiry report in the British Library"

Please show us this proof that it was actually the titanic and not the Olympic rebadged that sank and proof that it wasn't an insurance job, i.e deliberately collided with the iceberg

Just saying "The RMS Olympic did not sink" is not proof. :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Deliberately collided with the Iceberg?

Ok.. so its 1912. Ships are still navigated by real people at the helm and Stokers and engineers below decks manning the mucky stuff.... Radars had not been invented, GPS was almost a century away and 'automatic pilot' was a piece of rope slung around the wheel. Nearly 4000 souls on board and Icebergs were floating obstacles with no accurate locations, paths or destinations, yet a plan is hatched to sail said boat with 3500+ people on board toward an Iceberg (somewhere) where it is hoped the ship will sink (and not just be damaged) and none of the suicidal crew will survive to blow the game away?

Pffffttttt! A conspiracy too far methinks.

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:Deliberately collided with the Iceberg?

Ok.. so its 1912. Ships are still navigated by real people at the helm and Stokers and engineers below decks manning the mucky stuff.... Radars had not been invented, GPS was almost a century away and 'automatic pilot' was a piece of rope slung around the wheel. Nearly 4000 souls on board and Icebergs were floating obstacles with no accurate locations, paths or destinations, yet a plan is hatched to sail said boat with 3500+ people on board toward an Iceberg (somewhere) where it is hoped the ship will sink (and not just be damaged) and none of the suicidal crew will survive to blow the game away?

Did you watch the video? I don't think you did as part of the plot outlined in the video was to to have a ship close by to pick up the crew and passengers

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:

Did you watch the video? I don't think you did as part of the plot outlined in the video was to to have a ship close by to pick up the crew and passengers

I havent yet because i have been working. I well intend to though. :thumb:

Having not seen the video yet i will try to remain 'neutral' but there still remains at least a couple of flaws in the plan.

1: In 1912, nobody knew exactly where Icebergs would be... only their rough region.
2: There were no other ships nearby and if there were any 'in' on the fraud, they would have been much nearer at the time of the accident.
3: (and probably biggest of all) Its just not that practical is it? If one wishes to sink an ocean liner for insurance reasons, it would be much easier, safer and more likely of success to stage a collision with another vessel much closer to the shore.

Anyhoos, i shall certainly take a look perhaps tomorrow or Sunday when im not quite so knackered.

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

I havent yet because i have been working. I well intend to though. :thumb:

Having not seen the video yet i will try to remain 'neutral' but there still remains at least a couple of flaws in the plan.

1: In 1912, nobody knew exactly where Icebergs would be... only their rough region.
2: There were no other ships nearby and if there were any 'in' on the fraud, they would have been much nearer at the time of the accident.
3: (and probably biggest of all) Its just not that practical is it? If one wishes to sink an ocean liner for insurance reasons, it would be much easier, safer and more likely of success to stage a collision with another vessel much closer to the shore.

Anyhoos, i shall certainly take a look perhaps tomorrow or Sunday when im not quite so knackered.

In answer to #2 there is something about the Ship designated to pick up the passengers/crew. I can't remember exactly ( i'd have to watch the video again ( which I may do soon ) why, but it was something like 19 miles away instead of much nearer. I think there was also an illegal fishing ship nearby too. Apparently there was also mentioned some unaccuontable for delays in signalling for help, filling the lifeboats ,etc

Anyway, when you get time watch it. :thumb:

On a personal note I still remain neutral in regards to what I think is the truth. I think it puts forward a good case, but I'd have to look into it some more before making any personal views on what I think happened. It took me some years and ridiculous amounts of research and debate before forming any kind of solid view on 911.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

As Mr Squirrel says.. "A conspiracy too far" and I am not surprised that Smeggy, the arch conspiracy theorist believes all that childish nonsense about switching liners.

Smegs..get back in the real world, it never happened. :yawn:
When the Titanic was discovered at the bottom of the ocean it fitted perfectly with the design drawings and framework of the Titanic. That's how the divers knew they had the right wreck.

Super Smegsterwegsta

Next

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to General Videos