Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Would you ever consider botox.

Forum for general videos that don't fit into the other catoegries

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Or grow old gracefully...?
just wondering cause im 36 next month and i want to say youthful,most people think im in my late 20s and i hate the idea of growing old...already slightly colour my hair,and im thinking of botox even though i have no wrinkles yet,but im told that's the time to have it before they come..don't want you to think im a pretty boy who is vain but is it no different to women wearing make up..
Jane would not approve so i would have to do it behind her back,but might notice when i come home...what do you think..?

Really Loves Smeggy's
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

stinkymouse wrote:Or grow old gracefully...?
just wondering cause im 36 next month and i want to say youthful,most people think im in my late 20s and i hate the idea of growing old...already slightly colour my hair,and im thinking of botox even though i have no wrinkles yet,but im told that's the time to have it before they come..don't want you to think im a pretty boy who is vain but is it no different to women wearing make up..
Jane would not approve so i would have to do it behind her back,but might notice when i come home...what do you think..?

Problem is it looks false Just like when blokes dye their greying hair with "Just For Men". Or bald men wear ridiculous wigs. :)

If you want to stay looking younger stinky and avoid too many wrinkles. Avoid too much sun on your face and eat healthily. i.e avoid a typical western diet. You're young enough to prevent ageing by natural means not by putting poison ( botox) inside you :)

I'm nearly 2 decades older than you and haven't got one wrinkle. ( I am starting to go grey though :eek: :D )

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

No,botox ruins you. You got to stay human. Grow old disgracefully like I am.

Highway Star
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: Rocking as usual!!!

Posted on

John lee Pettimore wrote:No,botox ruins you. You got to stay human. Grow old disgracefully like I am.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Stinky in 10 years time ....

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:I'm nearly 2 decades older than you and haven't got one wrinkle. ( I am starting to go grey though :eek: :D )

You may not be wrinkly but you are considerably knackered though. :D If you were a Horse, you would have been shot years ago.

I do agree though.... Botox - Noooooooooooo! I go with the JLP philosophy.... Grow old disgracefully.
Its my full ambition by the age of retirement, to be a living tribute to the legendary Father Jack Hackett.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

Yukky NO to men having botox

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

I tend to agree with Smegs, the sun fucks you up so stay out of it or wear lots of sun cream. Diet too needs to contain lots of healthy oils so mediterranean diets are good and reduces hair loss. So fuck vanity right off, it's expensive and pointless :splif:

Planets and Atmospheres: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter4
The Dome of Clement: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter2#
Minimal Cheese available at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter

Grand Master

Posted on

phild05 wrote:I tend to agree with Smegs, the sun fucks you up so stay out of it or wear lots of sun cream. Diet too needs to contain lots of healthy oils so mediterranean diets are good and reduces hair loss. So fuck vanity right off, it's expensive and pointless :splif:

Must disagree with that one. Rubbing huge amounts of toxic chemicals into your skin which is absorbed by the body isn't somethign I'd recommend. It's probably no coincidence that the huge rise in skin cancers has mirrored the huge rise in rubbing sun creams into the body.

Agree on the oil aspect though. I have loads of healthy oils. I've eaten can of mackerel in sunflower oil about 4 times a week for the last 15 years. Love that omega 3 :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:
smeggypants wrote:I'm nearly 2 decades older than you and haven't got one wrinkle. ( I am starting to go grey though :eek: :D )

You may not be wrinkly but you are considerably knackered though. :D If you were a Horse, you would have been shot years ago.

I am indeed considerably knackered. all the more reason to keep the diet healthy with my CFS :) - btw I do feel the Vitamin D3 boost form the docs has helped a bit

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Botox my arse. :) I'm already old and wrinkly but who cares eh ?

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

Nutter!!
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Posted on

diablo wrote:Botox my arse. :) I'm already old and wrinkly but who cares eh ?

That's the one place that doesn't need it :) :)

I was going to mention earlier that the skin on the arse, which normally gets the least amount of sun in someone's lifetime is proof of the "don't go out into the sun often" approach. ;thumb:

Problem is we need some sun for the Vitamin D3 supply, which Miss Smeggy and I have found to our cost.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Coincidentally just came across ( ooer ) this ...

http://www.smeggys.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=22613

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
I am indeed considerably knackered. all the more reason to keep the diet healthy with my CFS :) - btw I do feel the Vitamin D3 boost form the docs has helped a bit

Nothing wrong with the healthy diet. :) And the Sun boosts health in more ways than just Vitamins. In the nice weather, people get out more and do more exercise by way of just general 'pottering'... The sunshine perks people up and instils some positivity in peoples lives. The Sunshine fucking rules.

I agree with the suncream bollocks too (its one of the CT's that i will agree with) When i was a kid, nobody used suncreams and nobody seemed to suffer as a result. Following the late 80's/early 90's obsession with the Ozone layer, Skin Cancer seems to be the 'trendy' illness.

Everything in moderation methinks.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

Humans have been out in the sun for 200,000 years. All of a sudden people have to splurge massive amounts of toxic chemicals over themselves???

Load of bollocks and nothing more than scam capitalism

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Bleeding ell when we used to go sunbathing inthe 50/60s it was olive oil and vinegar we used!!! Anybody want a huge chip??? Pmsl

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

Dolls wrote:Bleeding ell when we used to go sunbathing inthe 50/60s it was olive oil and vinegar we used!!! Anybody want a huge chip??? Pmsl

And you still got laid!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:And you still got laid!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

......Vinegar brings out the best in fish

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Your a filthy sod CH :spank: :howl:

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

I found my first grey hairs at 14, by 20 I had grey temples a la Reed Richards and by 25 had a nice The Damned style grey streak going from front left. By 30 I was grey all over! I'm 43 next month and am now silver/white all over a la Steve Martin/Philip Schofield!

I dyed it once when I got very self conscious and found out the hard way that I was allergic to hair dye! But surely I did the test first, you ask yourselves...did I fuck! I ended up looking Stage 1 Like Ant McPartlin (BIG forhead with dark brown hair), S2 like ET ie head swollen at the sides (I was wearing a baseball cap that day and had to gradually widen the notches) and at S3 Elephant man stage, I couldn't even get the strap to meet (it was about 5 cm apart) then on the comdown i looked like I had a goiter and my puffed face looked like a japanese baby!!

I chose at that point that growing old gracefully was the most painless prospect!! Fortunately, I've never smoked or drank excessively and my diet is reasonable and I have always been very active (rock climbing, martial arts etc) so I have no premature wrinkles!!

Loves The place!
Current Mood: Tetchy!

Posted on

I think men age better than women anyway! I think it's a fact my friends OH is72 he looks at least 20 odd years younger,I think also its down to genes and not the denim stuff.

Forum Slapper Lush

Next

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to General Videos