Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

foreigners can use the NHS but.....

Forum for general videos that don't fit into the other catoegries

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

British girl suffering for immgrients costs ..... :stomp:
60 million residents in the uk 80 million nhs patients that's 20 million immigrants nipping into the uk for free medical and medicines thanks to Cameron and his spineless chummies...
Love you Tommy Robinson ......

Really Loves Smeggy's
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

60 million residents in the uk 80 million nhs patients that's 20 million immigrants nipping into the uk for free medical and medicines

Any detail on those "statistics".

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
60 million residents in the uk 80 million nhs patients that's 20 million immigrants nipping into the uk for free medical and medicines

I dont know i just got it from the EDL website..... :shrug:

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

LOL :rofl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

stinkymouse wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

Is that your bum boy Stinky??? :rofl: :rofl:

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

stinkymouse wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

Dont worry Stinky.

Its no worse than getting your facts from http://www.conspiraciesrus.com :rofl:

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

Yup so loyal to england this lot aren't they ....

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Why would a group claiming to be dedicated to supporting England choose some random occupying entity in the middle east that is nothing to do with England, has no loyalty or support of England and is nothing more than a bunch of central Asian/European Elites pretending to be an Abrahamic religion doing 'self determination' in order they can cultivate their own state in order to increase their power in the world.

Surely an English Defence League would be a group in defence of England. Yet not only there is nothing threatening England to defend against and this entity in the Middle East has nothing to do with England.

All seems a bit stupid doesn't it?

However when you look into things you see the connection. The globalist Elites who created that entity occupying Palestine in the Middle East have to get rid of a certain religion in order that they can expand. that Religion is Islam. The "English Defence League" is really nothing to do with defending England, but rather it's an Anti-Muslim hate group of knuckle dragging bigots.

Now the connection becomes clear.

Fortunately the biggest threat to the EDL is who stole their brain cells

Autotune remix -- brilliant

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

I don't really understand the mindset of some people that they support unfettered mass-immigration just because the most vocal opponents of mass-immigration are thick as pig-shit. Agreed, the EDL are really not a very plausible bunch of people but don't people realise that mass-immigration is like a ballon, if you keep on blowing it it will burst in your face?

Have you ever given any thought as to why the elite, not just in Britain but also in Finland, Sweden and every Western-European country, are advocating unfettered immigration? Do they do it out of the goodness of their hearts? :rofl:

No, the whole purpose of mass-immigration is to destroy the character of nation-states, destroy their cohesiveness and inner sense of togetherness. All that will make it easier to make the former countries as regions in a European super-state where the bankers are the oligarchy.

Furthermore, importing large amounts of people will keep wages down and keep people on jobs humble for fear of losing their jobs.

Against all this, I have never understood the attitude of the people who describe themselves as left-wing how also they are very pro-immigration. Do they also have a hidden agenda or are they just naive fools?

Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Suursuo wrote:I don't really understand the mindset of some people that they support unfettered mass-immigration just because the most vocal opponents of mass-immigration are thick as pig-shit. Agreed, the EDL are really not a very plausible bunch of people but don't people realise that mass-immigration is like a ballon, if you keep on blowing it it will burst in your face?

Have you ever given any thought as to why the elite, not just in Britain but also in Finland, Sweden and every Western-European country, are advocating unfettered immigration? Do they do it out of the goodness of their hearts? :rofl:

No, the whole purpose of mass-immigration is to destroy the character of nation-states, destroy their cohesiveness and inner sense of togetherness. All that will make it easier to make the former countries as regions in a European super-state where the bankers are the oligarchy.

Furthermore, importing large amounts of people will keep wages down and keep people on jobs humble for fear of losing their jobs.

Against all this, I have never understood the attitude of the people who describe themselves as left-wing how also they are very pro-immigration. Do they also have a hidden agenda or are they just naive fools?

Although I like the diversity of multiculturalism personally I've never supported unfettered mass-immigration. There's plenty of diverse cultures without mass immigration anyway.

The EDL aren't specifially mass-immigration, they are specifically anti-Muslim

I do agree with the agenda of the elite in the following though....

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

I've never met anyone who supports mass immigration.

It would be funny if a in an election someone called Massimma Gration stood for a seat. :D

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

The ethnic minorities usually live in the big cities and if you move to a big city then you know what is waiting for you. Another thing is that the Eastern-Europeans are spread elsewhere too.

I can understand the resentment of those British people who live outside the main cities and where they live only 10 years ago foreigners were a rare sight. In many such places today up to a third of the population are Polish or other Eastern-European.

Apart from not feeling comfortable in your home-town any more there are also practical reasons to resent the trend. Above all, the strain on infrastructure such an inflow of newcomers causes. New houses need to be built, new schools, new everything and that costs money.

Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Suursuo wrote:The ethnic minorities usually live in the big cities and if you move to a big city then you know what is waiting for you. Another thing is that the Eastern-Europeans are spread elsewhere too.

I can understand the resentment of those British people who live outside the main cities and where they live only 10 years ago foreigners were a rare sight. In many such places today up to a third of the population are Polish or other Eastern-European.

Apart from not feeling comfortable in your home-town any more there are also practical reasons to resent the trend. Above all, the strain on infrastructure such an inflow of newcomers causes. New houses need to be built, new schools, new everything and that costs money.

If these people are earning and paying taxes of course then that is simply an expanded economy and "New everything" has the funds to pay for it. In fact you could argue that someone who immigrates to the country at the age of 18 and "works and contributes" actually costs less to the economy then a British born child who has been supported ( including Child benefit, etc ) from birth to 18.

But then we are all human beings and judging society solely on an economic balance sheet is a pretty shitty cold hearted thing to do. that's the kind of the thing the Elite benchmark things on and look upon ordinary people as worker drones to provide them with free wealth.

IOW, it's not the size of the population, but what that population are actually doing in terms of contributing to society.

The problem with unfettered immigration is that it temporarily puts a big strain on the structure of the country while the infrastructure ( jobs, schools, homes, etc ) adjusts to catch up. And becuase of this no one is in favour of unfettered immigration

Answering your post i reverse order ...

Apart from not feeling comfortable in your home-town any more

... it seems odd to me that people speaking a different language with each other or having a different skin colour would make someone feel uncomfortable, but none the less I respect that for some it does.

As I've posted several times before, one of my neighbours are Chinese. They speak in mandarin to each other and have a different skin colour. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. However what really gets me angry is their front door is a different colour to mine and the colour of their car is different. Bastards aren't integrating!!!!

The other neighbours while being technically "White British" are devout Christians and thus follow a completely different culture to me they do however speak English. But because of the colour of their front door, the wrong colour of car AND the fact their culture is a Middle Eastern Religion origina they too are NOT integrating. Cunts!!!!

And don't get me started on the people two doors away .... Not only do they listen to country and western music, never eat fish and chips and have a different coloured car, I've actually heard them speak often about their love of Mexico. I think their great great great great grandparents were Aztecs. Within 10 years Britain will be forced to follow Aztec law!!!

:hyenas: :hyenas:

Continuing responding in reverse order....

The ethnic minorities usually live in ....

This thread is about foreigners, not ethnic minorities. :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

this thread is about a poor two year girl Amilea May who has terminal cancer because the NHS wont pay for her treatment,dispite foreigner's being allowed free treatment without contributing in taxes...and paying out billions in foreign aid,didnt anybody bother watch the youtube video.... :shrug:
Tommy Robinson and Kevin Carroll tried to do a charity walk to raise money for a dying child but was arrested just for walking while he was assaulted..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEI0TKkX ... youtu.be&a
... Kev gets physically assaulted. Police let perpetrator just walk away. Police refuse through inaction to comply with Tommys demands to arrest attacker. Police refuse to talk to Tommy and say nothing regarding the assault even they have just witnessed. Police inform tommy and kev there being arrested for obstruction. Tommy continually offers to cooperate with the police. How is this obstruction? Tommy and kev put in handcuffs. Other police officer eventually asks who was assaulted.Those police should be disciplined for misconduct , failure to perform their duty and held on charges of false arrest.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

If people choose to live in the British countryside or in small towns in hope of being surrounded by British only they have every right to be resented if their town becomes in a very short time 1/3 Polish. With the Polish you can't even accuse them of racism as the Poles are white people.

Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Boston , Lincs are having problems with the Poles .. even the Poles are complaining about there being too many of their countryfolk coming to the town .

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

Peterborough in Cambridgeshire is another such town. Nowadays the town has been nicknamed as Polskiborough.

Loves Smeggy's

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to General Videos