Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Are the McCanns worse than herpes?

General Topical Discussion. What's the world coming to eh?

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on Sun May 03, 2009 6:25 am

I'm actually beginning to think this a serious question.

Notwithstanding that I still don't trust the McCanns, I am wholeheartedly sympathetic to anyone who has lost a child in such a tragic way, I am really wondering i we're never going to see the last of these people.

Does there actually come a point where we say them "Look! Just fuck off!"

Will we be seeing in 50 years time, computer generated pictures showing what Madeleine might look like at the age of 56? At that time Clarence 'Vomit' Mitchell will be probably long dead and gone and Gerry and Kate will hold hands and bob along holding their personal zimmers in the other hand in synchro

Madeleine mother 'feared worst'

The mother of Madeleine McCann has admitted she has thought the worst at times, since her three-year-old daughter went missing two years ago.

In a TV interview, US chat show host Oprah Winfrey asked Kate McCann if she allowed herself to "go to the worst".

Mrs McCann replied it was "natural", adding: "There are times I do."

A new picture of how Madeleine might look now has been released ahead of the second anniversary of her disappearance from a holiday apartment in Portugal.

Mrs McCann told The Oprah Winfrey Show she was keeping Madeleine's room in the family home in Rothley, Leicestershire, ready for her return.

And she and husband Gerry are said to be "incredibly hopeful" the new picture of Madeleine - computer-generated to make her look nearly six years old - will result in her being found.

Meanwhile, a charity says the case highlights the lack of support for families of missing people.

Missing People says more could have been done to help the McCanns and those like them.

----------------------------

"more could have been done to help the McCanns" ??? :eek: :eek: :roll: :roll:

Is this some kind of joke. These obnoxious people have had more publicity than 911, or the murder of JFK. They have had the benefit of millions in 'Find Madeleine' donations ( most of which has been squandered on vulture expenses.

The McCanns have had more help in finding their 'missing' child than anyone esle in history yet some fuckinh moron from some Charity group has the gall to suggest that more could have been done to help them.

Jesus fucking Christ!! FFS!!!
-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

In a decent society the people and the government should both respect and support each other. In this society the government think we are cattle and we think the government are cunts!!
smeggypants
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on Sun May 03, 2009 6:38 am

'Older' Madeleine image released

Of course the reason for the current PR Machine overdirve is the 2nd anniversary of the alleged abduction.

A computer generated piccie of how the girl would look in 2009 at 6 years old has been released.

I always thought the BBC news reporter Annita McVeigh looked more like her ....

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

In a decent society the people and the government should both respect and support each other. In this society the government think we are cattle and we think the government are cunts!!
smeggypants
Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on Sun May 03, 2009 7:52 am

Have they actually admitted yet that they should never have left those children on their own? :stomp:
:maddy: Image
Dolls
Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Bah humbug

Posted on Sun May 03, 2009 2:03 pm

I don't think they have, Dolls.

I'm not a parent, but I always thought that the first rule of parenting was "Never leave your children unattended."
If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex
Gunner 51
Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on Sun May 03, 2009 2:07 pm

Gunner 51 wrote:I don't think they have, Dolls.

I'm not a parent, but I always thought that the first rule of parenting was "Never leave your children unattended."

dolls and i have said the same thing for ages gunns ,we have,however been flamed for saying that ...as a parent i didnt leave my children alone ...when my wife and i used to go out we had a person whom we trusted to look after them
Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:
wotsit2
It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: IT'S STILL BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on Sun May 03, 2009 2:13 pm

That's a bummer to hear that you get flamed for your opinions, Wots. Especially as one person's opinions are every bit as valid as the next person's IMO.
If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex
Gunner 51
Grand Master
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on Sun May 03, 2009 3:08 pm

I'm sick of seeing the McCann's myself. I don't care what anyone says they are the ones responsible for that little girl missing through selfishness and zero common sense. I can't say that I'm all for the fact they actually did something to her but if they'd parented Madeleine and her siblings the way they should she'd still be here today.

They've met celebrities, the Pope and even the PM. Not two minutes after she disappeared they were leaving their other two children to swan off round the world. We as parents make mistakes daily and I've seen a few articles like this one: http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-New ... s_Released where (very much like Jade Goody fans) the ones who are for the McCann's can't give valid reasons as to why people like me should go along with this. They destroyed a man's career by accusing him of being the one to commit the crime (Robert Murrat) and now Oprah Winfrey has them sat on the couch. I watched a short video on Sky yesterday where they talked about how two selfish parents have destroyed livelihoods in Praaz De Luz. The actual apartment complex they stayed at had over 130 employers and now they've got 40 something. A large billboard was defaced because of the anger the McCann's have inflicted on an entire community. I totally understand why these residents feel angry.

If the McCann's would admit to their neglect and had been prosecuted they'd have a lot more respect and understanding. But they haven't and it's sickening. My thoughts are with 3 innocent babies who's thoughtless and arrogant parents has cost one of them to have disappeared. I hope if she's alive that she's safe, loved and happy. An ordinary member of the public would have paid for lesser crimes so why haven't they. It's truly sickening.
JenkaB
Naughty but Nice!

Posted on Sun May 03, 2009 3:33 pm

Like you say it is the 2nd anniversary of her disappearance and it was obvious that McCann plc would go into overdrive. All will be archived from this is every look-a-like girl in Europe and North Africa will be touted about in the newspapers as Madeleine, just like last year.

I suppose for the parent's point of view they can never give up, but from our point of view it's more simplistic, no one has seen Madeleine for the past two years and it's most unlikely that's going to change now.

Dolls. don't hold your breath regarding any admission of wrong doing from the McCanns, as far as their concerned it's everyone else's fault bar theirs.
Onwards and Upwards
taliesin
Smegster

Posted on Sun May 03, 2009 3:39 pm

I Just want to punch the McCanns effins lights out! They KNEW what they did and so did the EFFIN Tapas mob! Colusion or what!! They know what happened to that little girl.........Thats my story and I'm sticking to it!! Hmm a buch of docs etc *Stick to their stories* :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: Nobody is going to alter my view on what happened to that little girl! :stomp: :stomp: :stomp:
Dolls
Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on Sun May 03, 2009 3:43 pm

It's like I've said before..how can anyone justify their selfish actions? By doing so they're condoning leaving children while someone goes out with mates. I just want to know what's stopping them being prosecuted :stomp:
JenkaB
Naughty but Nice!

Posted on Sun May 03, 2009 3:46 pm

JenkaB wrote:It's like I've said before..how can anyone justify their selfish actions? By doing so they're condoning leaving children while someone goes out with mates. I just want to know what's stopping them being prosecuted :stomp:

The celebrity status that seems to have surrounded them!!
Onwards and Upwards
taliesin
Smegster

Posted on Sun May 03, 2009 3:48 pm

I can't stand the McCanns. How many millions have they got in their nice little pot of money donated by Sun readers and other thick people? They just seem like Prima Donna publicity hunters. They should fuck right off.
Twat me on Twitter @lividcrumbs

Voltaire: "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise."
crumbs
Gusset-Sniffer
Current Mood: Sniffing gussets

Posted on Sun May 03, 2009 3:50 pm

taliesin wrote:
JenkaB wrote:It's like I've said before..how can anyone justify their selfish actions? By doing so they're condoning leaving children while someone goes out with mates. I just want to know what's stopping them being prosecuted :stomp:

The celebrity status that seems to have surrounded them!!

Hmmm *Middle Class Doctor arseholes* One rule for one eh? Hmm :chin: :hmmm:
Dolls
Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on Sun May 03, 2009 3:52 pm

Must just say I dont have a grudge against Middle class,upper class or lower class *arseholes* :D
Dolls
Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on Sun May 03, 2009 3:58 pm

taliesin wrote:The celebrity status that seems to have surrounded them!!

Sadly all too true!! Let's just hope that the Portugese police uncover something that will turn it around finally and make the McCann's responsible.
JenkaB
Naughty but Nice!

Posted on Sun May 03, 2009 4:02 pm

JenkaB wrote:
taliesin wrote:The celebrity status that seems to have surrounded them!!

Sadly all too true!! Let's just hope that the Portugese police uncover something that will turn it around finally and make the McCann's responsible.

:thumb: :thumb: I really think they know more than *they can let on* ;) ;)
Dolls
Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on Sun May 03, 2009 4:07 pm

Dolls wrote:

:thumb: :thumb: I really think they know more than *they can let on* ;) ;)

I've wondered that too Dolls because after all the damage to the police's reputation and loss of income suffered by the town itself it makes no sense not to prosecute them unless something's stopping them. Maybe they're still working on something behind the scenes. I know I'd feel sickened to watch the McCann's escape justice like they have, knowing the damage to Praaz De Luz and its residents. But the McCann's seem to be shielded by too many top notch lawyers, etc. It will be a great day to see them held accountable just like they'd do to us ;)
JenkaB
Naughty but Nice!

Posted on Sun May 03, 2009 4:15 pm

i,m in agreement with dolls,wotsit2,gunner51 etc.

the whole thing just stinks.

you do not leave your children alone while you piss off for the night out the lash.
if they had not been "respectable" doctors they would have faced harsher questioning not only abroad but here as well. if this had happened to the 29 stone mcdonalds woman then she would have been prosecuted.

just because the mcganns are educated with decent jobs shouldn't make them exempt from the laws of either land.

i hate this kind of inequality. :mad:

i have no time for these kind of selfish,publicity hungry people--in fact i would go so far as to say that i wouldn't give them shit house room( pardon my french). :mad: :mad:

i still remember when the little lad ,ben needham, went missing.
i know that they made appeals etc at the time which yielded nothing. the big difference being that the needhams went back to greece( I think) every year looking for him with no expectation for extra publicity--they went about it with a certain dignity and for that i have great respect. that lad must be 20 now but i don't think they've ever given up hope.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
robinnia
Grumpy Old Cow
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: BANNED!

Posted on Sun May 03, 2009 5:41 pm

JenkaB wrote:I'm sick of seeing the McCann's myself. I don't care what anyone says they are the ones responsible for that little girl missing through selfishness and zero common sense. I can't say that I'm all for the fact they actually did something to her but if they'd parented Madeleine and her siblings the way they should she'd still be here today.

They've met celebrities, the Pope and even the PM. Not two minutes after she disappeared they were leaving their other two children to swan off round the world. We as parents make mistakes daily and I've seen a few articles like this one: http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-New ... s_Released where (very much like Jade Goody fans) the ones who are for the McCann's can't give valid reasons as to why people like me should go along with this.

The tone of that ZKY news story doesn't surprise me in the slightest. The McCanns are valuable to the establishment as part of the Politics of Fear. It's unlikely you'd get stories about the McCanns being at fault because the agenda is to scare people into thinking it could be their little one next.

They destroyed a man's career by accusing him of being the one to commit the crime (Robert Murrat) and now Oprah Winfrey has them sat on the couch.

And like ZKY Oprah Winfrey is a huge tool of the Establishment. Many people can't function without consulting Oprah ....

Comment from http://www.blogher.com/oprah-announces-oprah-winfrey-television-network

You and I are not typical Americans - And that's the problem - if all Americans were smarter consumers and smarter THINKERS, I probably wouldn't have a problem with Oprah (or Murdoch) because there wouldn't be millions of American sheep blindly buying and believing anything they say.

But, in America, we don't seem to function that way. I hear women all day long saying "I heard it on Oprah"... and let's face it, not everything Oprah has done or backed has been right or healthy. She brought us Dr Phil, after all... ;-)

Years ago, before Oprah mania hit so hard, I liked her. Now she just makes me nervous and as soon as I hear someone say "I saw it on Oprah"... I shut down. I know what Oprah thinks and believes, I don't want to hear every other woman in the world telling me she believes this "because she heard it on Oprah...".

She is lovely, but to put yourself on your mag cover month after month? Am I the only one who thought that was weird? I can't think of any other publication that does this.

It isn't Oprah herself that disturbs me--it is the fact, as Denise says, that millions of people, mostly women, mindlessly adopt her ideas and recommendations without applying any personal critical thinking to the process.

The Oprah Demigod tool of people control is a perfect platform for the McCann psy-op

I watched a short video on Sky yesterday where they talked about how two selfish parents have destroyed livelihoods in Praaz De Luz. The actual apartment complex they stayed at had over 130 employers and now they've got 40 something. A large billboard was defaced because of the anger the McCann's have inflicted on an entire community. I totally understand why these residents feel angry.

I bet those peopel are well pissed off with having it shoved down their throats everyday

smeggypants
Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on Sun May 03, 2009 5:58 pm

It Will never ever go away tha couple are held responsible! Arsholes

I'm going to say it again...........I think it was the Mrs!!!!! Hmm ! think Maddy woke up and theyg give her one of those injecionss McCann knows all about!
*TAPS NOSE* *Those NEDICAL people know how to sedate*
Dolls
Forum Slapper Lush

Next

Share this Topic on Twitter and Facebook:

Return to General Discussion