Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Iraq war report delayed to 2013

The Establishment, Governance, Politics

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Iraq war report delayed to 2013

Another total and utter farce.

A report into the UK's involvement in the Iraq war and its aftermath will not be published this year as had been planned, the inquiry team has said.

Sir John Chilcot said he would not report before the middle of 2013 at the earliest - a decade after the war.

He said the report would be about a million words long, about twice the size of literary epic War and Peace.

Discussions with officials over whether secret documents could be published in the report were continuing, he added.

Last November, the inquiry said it needed extra time to "do justice to the issue involved" and the earliest its conclusions would be handed to the prime minister was this summer.

But it has now announced a further delay, which is likely to result in the report not being completed until the end of next year.

In its first update on its work for seven months, the inquiry said it had made "extensive progress" in drafting its report, but the inquiry was "unprecedented" in scope and the issues were "complex".

The details came in a letter to Prime Minister David Cameron, released by the inquiry, from its chairman Sir John.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18858217

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

The architects of the Iraq war went on to earn millions on the back of their evil acts.

Voltaire: "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise."

Gusset-Sniffer
Current Mood: Sniffing gussets

Posted on

perhaps they are waiting for a delivery of some more brushes and whitewash :shrug:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: IT'S STILL BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:perhaps they are waiting for a delivery of some more brushes and whitewash :shrug:

hehe :)
- wouldn't surprise me. Hutton used all the current one's up with his previous nonsense inquiries

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

The best facial is a daily facial.

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

"Archbishop Desmond Tutu has pulled out of an event because he refuses to share a platform with Tony Blair.

The veteran peace campaigner said Mr Blair's support for the Iraq war was "morally indefensible" and it would be "inappropriate" for him to appear alongside him."

Good for him. :clap: :clap: I wouldn't even urinate on Tony Blair. It would be disrespectful to my piss

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Only truly evil people would ever share a platform with the war criminal Tony Blair.

Voltaire: "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise."

Gusset-Sniffer

Posted on

crumbs wrote:Only truly evil people would ever share a platform with the war criminal Tony Blair.

I was watching episiode 4 of The century of the Self last night and it was dealing with the propaganda used to sell Zionist politicians to the public. There was clips of a very young Blair, Brown, Mandleson on. disgusting viewing

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

^ The problem is that most Labour voters aren't exactly the sharpest knives in the kitchen. The overwhelming majority come from working class backgrounds, have manual jobs and have a relatively poor education. The Zionist Labour party is filled with evil, scheming, barbaric, millionaire Zionists who brainwash Labour party supporters by convincing them that the Labour party is the 'party of the common man'.

Nothing, absolutely nothing, could be further from the truth.

The Labour leadership works solely for Israel in furthering the Zionist's agenda. The gentiles who vote Labour are doing the Zionist's work.

Gusset-Sniffer

Posted on

crumbs wrote:^ The problem is that most Labour voters aren't exactly the sharpest knives in the kitchen. The overwhelming majority come from working class backgrounds, have manual jobs and have a relatively poor education. The Zionist Labour party is filled with evil, scheming, barbaric, millionaire Zionists who brainwash Labour party supporters by convincing them that the Labour party is the 'party of the common man'.

Nothing, absolutely nothing, could be further from the truth.

The Labour leadership works solely for Israel in furthering the Zionist's agenda. The gentiles who vote Labour are doing the Zionist's work.

So does the Conservative leadership.

There's no difference. Whichever 'party' makes a government the usual suspects retain power.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Share this Topic on Twitter and Facebook:

Return to Politics