Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

SNES to Game Boy Advance Ports

Shoot em up? Adventures? Here we go!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Are there any other here who still use the Game Boy Advance? I've dug mine out recently and re discovered the excellent SNES ports such as Street Fighter 2 and Mario World....and yes I am a proper gaming 'geek' :D

Always available to chat on Yahoo about teasing, leggy females when online - dthighlover@yahoo.co.uk, available most times, and if I'm not signed in on my laptop, I'll be on my Blackberry, please be patient if I'm Busy (Send an Instant Message as well as an Add Request, as Yahoo can be temperamental)

noobywoobyscooby
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: Lusting for Susanna Reid

Posted on

Didn't rally like the GBA, dunno if it was my machine or the game I had (Castlevania) but it was too dark.
Loved the SNES, still get it out occasionally. I prefer to use the Emulators though as the rarer games are just a download away.
Love Chrono Trigger and Lufia II. :)

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

Are we talking PSP emulators here, by any chance? :) - I've seen someone play Marvel vs Capcom on their PSP and it looks excellent, but then comes the issue of legality....

Always available to chat on Yahoo about teasing, leggy females when online - dthighlover@yahoo.co.uk, available most times, and if I'm not signed in on my laptop, I'll be on my Blackberry, please be patient if I'm Busy (Send an Instant Message as well as an Add Request, as Yahoo can be temperamental)

noobywoobyscooby
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: Lusting for Susanna Reid

Posted on

I would also call myself a gaming geek and even now y still play the Game Boy Advance every now and then :D

“I couldn’t repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.”

noobywooby

Share this Topic on Twitter and Facebook:

Return to Gaming