Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Sega Ultimate Collection

Shoot em up? Adventures? Here we go!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Hey guys has anyone tried out the Sega Ultimate Collection yet on the PS3/360 I got my copy from Amazon this morning and its not to bad I was impressed on how they touched the games up abit.

Cymru Ar gyfer Rhyddid

http://www.main.ffafansite.co.uk/

Super Smegster
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: Memory & Humanity is finally here

Posted on

Welsh_Guy wrote:Hey guys has anyone tried out the Sega Ultimate Collection yet on the PS3/360 I got my copy from Amazon this morning and its not to bad I was impressed on how they touched the games up abit.

Most of those came from the era when I drifted away from gaming. I was into older stuff and newer stuff.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Oh ok Smeggy most of the games on the current collection are the ones around from when I was only about 11 to 12 used to love the Mega Drive I think it was Sega's last good console.

Cymru Ar gyfer Rhyddid

Super Smegster

Posted on

Welsh_Guy wrote:Oh ok Smeggy most of the games on the current collection are the ones around from when I was only about 11 to 12 used to love the Mega Drive I think it was Sega's last good console.

I think I go back further than that. :) - I am nostalgic for Breakout, Defender and Skramble. I am from the commodore 64 generation. :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Oh I tried one of the commodore 64's once some of the days were ok for their time.

Cymru Ar gyfer Rhyddid

Super Smegster

Posted on

I've just bought this for the 360. Yeah, I know, I'm powerful ahead with the times, as you can plainly see. :cool1:

I had a few of the games on the Mega Drive ( *Hovis music* eeeeeeeeeee, it wor grand when I worra lad...) years ago and in fact, I have the Sonic Mega Collection on the 360 an' all.

So far I've only played Kid Chameleon which was one of my fave Mega Drive games. Just been having a go now on it. Even now I still find it tricky. :o

I really like the baddies that growl "die" at you randomly; always did like those. :D

Not a bad l'il collection of games for £16 from Amazon, which arrived a couple of days ago, despite the expected arrival time of 4-8 years due to the striking postmen who're striking on strike.

Misanthropic Trucker
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl

Posted on

No Chance wrote:I've just bought this for the 360. Yeah, I know, I'm powerful ahead with the times, as you can plainly see. :cool1:

I had a few of the games on the Mega Drive ( *Hovis music* eeeeeeeeeee, it wor grand when I worra lad...) years ago and in fact, I have the Sonic Mega Collection on the 360 an' all.

So far I've only played Kid Chameleon which was one of my fave Mega Drive games. Just been having a go now on it. Even now I still find it tricky. :o

I really like the baddies that growl "die" at you randomly; always did like those. :D

Not a bad l'il collection of games for £16 from Amazon, which arrived a couple of days ago, despite the expected arrival time of 4-8 years due to the striking postmen who're striking on strike.

Hey No Chance that sounds cool dude it is quite a good selection of games I'm always playing the Sonic ones and Columns when I use my copy plus have you noticed that Amazon have put messages all over their page to encorage people to still order despite the postal strikes it must be affecting their sales.

Cymru Ar gyfer Rhyddid

Super Smegster

Posted on

Sega Mega drive, that's a blast from the past. :) Streets of Rage and Sonic Spinball. :hello:

I remember playing on an Atari too. Pacman and Donkey Kong. :cool1:

nooby

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Gaming