Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Lesbian Finds Herself Banned From Xbox Live

Shoot em up? Adventures? Here we go!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

ariane wrote:
Jim_UK wrote:Duke Nukem 3D didn't have any either, that game even appeared on a Nintendo machine when they were even more kiddy friendly than they are now.


There was definitely sexual content in DK 3D and it was a violent computer game. Although, clearly only in the copy I played.


What sexual content? there was nothing in there any worse than whats in the Carry On films. There was plenty of violence but none of that was sexual.

Image

Image

User avatar
Smegster
Posts: 2558
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:22 pm
Location: Watford Herts
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I like playing as a girl in single player RPGs .....lol



User avatar
12 cans of Stella
Posts: 6716
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 9:21 pm
Location: coastal town that should of been shut down
Current Mood: hopeful

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Mike Strutter wrote:I like playing as a girl in single player RPGs .....lol


Ha same here, if I have to look at someones backside for 40 hours I prefer it to be a feminine one. :D

Image

Image

User avatar
Smegster
Posts: 2558
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:22 pm
Location: Watford Herts
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Jim_UK wrote:
Mike Strutter wrote:I like playing as a girl in single player RPGs .....lol


Ha same here, if I have to look at someones backside for 40 hours I prefer it to be a feminine one. :D


Makes perfect sense!!


I don't like playing 3rd person though. always first person for me. Same with racing games. Ican't operate a car from 30 feet behind it

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 120085
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
Jim_UK wrote:
Mike Strutter wrote:I like playing as a girl in single player RPGs .....lol


Ha same here, if I have to look at someones backside for 40 hours I prefer it to be a feminine one. :D


Makes perfect sense!!


I don't like playing 3rd person though. always first person for me. Same with racing games. Ican't operate a car from 30 feet behind it


I prefer third person for melee and first for ranged, turn based would be a nightmare in first person.

Image

Image

User avatar
Smegster
Posts: 2558
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:22 pm
Location: Watford Herts
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Previous

Return to Gaming

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests