Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

who can translate this game

Shoot em up? Adventures? Here we go!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

思い出はパール!友情はダイヤモンド

Who can translate this text above from japanese to english. I'll reveal the answer later in the week. good luck. :)

Posted on

CLUE: translate into standard text then translate it again to get the english meaning. Good luck.

Posted on

Pearl memories! Diamond friendship ?

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

OK....Smeggy i change my mind on that comp. You are a winner on that one smeggy.
But theres a harder one coming up.

Posted on

GOOD LUCK WITH THIS ONE........................

英語のエピソードの番号は、最初の放映米国か漫画ネットワーク、シンジケーションやカナダ、読売テレビ テレビ ネットワーク上でに基づいています。他の英語圏の国はこの順序または日本語の順序に従ってください。後続の airings の英語版以外は英語では、もはや表示されるエピソードの場合、元日本順序に従います。
このシーズン 2010 年 1 月 7 日に日本で放映を開始した 2010 年 9 月 9 日に終了したし、英語のダブ 6 月 5 日、2010 年にはアメリカ合衆国で放映を開始した 2011 年 2 月 5 日に終了します。この季節、最短のシーズンでポケモン、現在は 2 番目の最短 K 2 2011 年 1 月 9 日放送イタリアとディズニー XD (2011 年春に、オレンジの島の冒険をされてします。

Posted on

The number of episodes in English, Cartoon Network first aired the U.S. or Canada and syndicated television network is based on the Yomiuri TV. Other English-speaking countries, please follow this order, or order of the Japanese. Subsequent airings of the English non-English versions, if the episode is no longer displayed, follow the order of the Japanese original.

And ended on September 9, 2010 began airing in Japan on January 07, 2010 This season, the English dub on June 5, 2010 February 05, 2011 began airing in the United States Ends. This season, the shortest season of Pokemon, and now the second fastest in Italy and Disney TV 2 K 9 January 2011 2 XD (in spring 2011, is the orange island adventures.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smartarse babel fish user :rofl:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

Google translate. mUWAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:The number of episodes in English, Cartoon Network first aired the U.S. or Canada and syndicated television network is based on the Yomiuri TV. Other English-speaking countries, please follow this order, or order of the Japanese. Subsequent airings of the English non-English versions, if the episode is no longer displayed, follow the order of the Japanese original.

And ended on September 9, 2010 began airing in Japan on January 07, 2010 This season, the English dub on June 5, 2010 February 05, 2011 began airing in the United States Ends. This season, the shortest season of Pokemon, and now the second fastest in Italy and Disney TV 2 K 9 January 2011 2 XD (in spring 2011, is the orange island adventures.

RIGHT. Competition is now closed. :D Winner is Smeggys.
By the way I used Bing Translations.
:cheers:

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:smartarse babel fish user :rofl:

Bable fish i use that in Maxthon Browser to translate various websites. :cheers:

Posted on

lol try this translator, it gets really messed up!

http://www.conveythis.com/translation.php

we start with this:
A member of online marketplace Etsy, which found itself in hot water last week over controversial greeting cards, has begun selling crocheted cat toys in the shape of foetuses, tampons and penises.

then end up with this:
Start Etsy online marketplace, which is in hot water last week, tickets, games and hook-type bar sells stamps and fruit cat controversy.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Nearly on a roll

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Gaming