Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Why the abuse?

Shoot em up? Adventures? Here we go!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

I play Grand Theft Auto online a fair bit.

Since this game first came out with its crap graphics on the PS1, i have been extremely fond of this game. Over the years, this game has gone from strength to strength, ultimately ending up with online tournaments.

I enjoy playing online, i enjoy having 'Real' opponents to play against and i enjoy games (deathmatches) where my opponents are good players.. I enjoy the challenge.

So why is it that when i play these deathmatches online do i often receive messages from mardy arsed little kids who cannot bear to loose?

Played 2 games tonight against some prick who thought he was Rambo. We were the same 'rank' and quite equally matched. The first game, he successfully kicked my Squirrel arse over a 45 min game... on the second 20 min game, i whupped him.. so much so, he abandoned the game about 8 mins in and decided to send me a message loaded with adolescent 'F' words and general mardy arsed ramblings.

The way i see it... on the first game, he played a good game, he had me on the run as it were and saw the game out to the end. I lost graciously. The second game, i played the better game and the tables turned... so why the messages of abuse?

I have had this before over the last couple of years playing online and it hasnt fazed me but tonight, the spotty twat really pissed me off with his childish, churlish mardyarsedness.

If he were in the same room, i would kick him in the bollocks. :stomp:

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:I play Grand Theft Auto online a fair bit.

Since this game first came out with its crap graphics on the PS1, i have been extremely fond of this game. Over the years, this game has gone from strength to strength, ultimately ending up with online tournaments.

I enjoy playing online, i enjoy having 'Real' opponents to play against and i enjoy games (deathmatches) where my opponents are good players.. I enjoy the challenge.

So why is it that when i play these deathmatches online do i often receive messages from mardy arsed little kids who cannot bear to loose?

Played 2 games tonight against some prick who thought he was Rambo. We were the same 'rank' and quite equally matched. The first game, he successfully kicked my Squirrel arse over a 45 min game... on the second 20 min game, i whupped him.. so much so, he abandoned the game about 8 mins in and decided to send me a message loaded with adolescent 'F' words and general mardy arsed ramblings.

The way i see it... on the first game, he played a good game, he had me on the run as it were and saw the game out to the end. I lost graciously. The second game, i played the better game and the tables turned... so why the messages of abuse?

I have had this before over the last couple of years playing online and it hasnt fazed me but tonight, the spotty twat really pissed me off with his childish, churlish mardyarsedness.

When I used to play PGR4 racing on X_box there used to be the occasional asswipe cussing everyone. Probably out of fashion a bit now, but I remember hearing "Your Mom" a lot, which is one of the most retarded insults I can think off. American teenagers eh? :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

How would you know his age Mr S ?

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Damn right Smeggy.

CH.. i dont know his actual age but given the level of his (or her) intellectual command of the English language, i can only assume that he is either a teenage oik or a mature imbecile bereft of brain cells.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

I suppose you could ask the makers to verify the aforementioned spotty oik is legally entitled to play the game if it carrys a minimum age requirement.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

I don't do any of that stuff, but I have noticed the imbecilic comments which are posted under the comments column on YouTube, and from the type of English and the percentage of profanities contained therein, I would say a large proportion of the posters were American yoof. Dare to comment on their comments or - heaven forbid - disagree with any of their comments, and your inbox will be filled with invective for days.
But then the unloved little scroats feel totally safe behind their computer screen in mom and dad's house...

War is God's way of teaching Americans geography. Ambrose Bierce (1842-1913)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
They used to say if an infinite number of chimps typed we would get the works of Shakespeare. The internet has proved that this is not the case...

Grand Master

Posted on

CH... im sure the game programmers couldnt give a monkeys left testicle if they are old enough to play the game or not... as long as they get their squids...

I dont really care myself that much as it goes.. It dosent upset me, more that i just wonder why they bother playing the game if they cant abide loosing to such an extent that they feel the need to hurl abuse at their opponents.

I know enough swear words to melt their screen.

Tangs...

Doh.. Youtube comments.

The last refuge of the illiterate halfwit.

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:I play Grand Theft Auto online a fair bit.

:howl: :howl: :howl:

you sound just like my son!

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Grumpy Old Cow
Current Mood: BANNED!

Posted on

tango15 wrote:I don't do any of that stuff, but I have noticed the imbecilic comments which are posted under the comments column on YouTube, and from the type of English and the percentage of profanities contained therein, I would say a large proportion of the posters were American yoof. Dare to comment on their comments or - heaven forbid - disagree with any of their comments, and your inbox will be filled with invective for days.
But then the unloved little scroats feel totally safe behind their computer screen in mom and dad's house...

Youtube is rife that retarded nonsense. I'm sure the combined IQ of them all is in single figures, or simply that they went to this school .......

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Gaming