Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Hot chicks With Douchebags.com

Got any cool links? Or even links to avoid? Let us know.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Hot chicks With Douchebags.com

Image

http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/


here's a classic example ....

Image

Mr I'm_A_Total_Douchebag_For_Failing_To_Apply_Fake_Tan_Properly_Valentino

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118748
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Ive seen more attrative corpses.. still if he was dead at least she would have a stiff!!



not so noobywooby
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:06 am
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: If you value your legs dont ask!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

justicewanted wrote:Ive seen more attrative corpses.. still if he was dead at least she would have a stiff!!


Horrendous isn't it!!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118748
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:Hot chicks With Douchebags.com

Image

http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/


here's a classic example ....

Image

Mr I'm_A_Total_Douchebag_For_Failing_To_Apply_Fake_Tan_Properly_Valentino


I have just got to check this site out....
BTW, is it just my imagination or is that lady in the picture the same on on LLC's avatar?

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

User avatar
Grand Master
Posts: 7045
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:47 pm
Location: Residing somewhere in Sengenydd
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

LLC Hasnt got an avatar at the mo and her names grey. Havent seen here here for a while!
Looks like the girl she had as an avatar.

Im pmsl at the umpah lumpah shes with lol :rofl:

Like old Dicky Dikenson. Antiques anyone? :howl:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

User avatar
Resident Alcoholic
Posts: 6337
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:13 pm
Location: Southampton
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Giblet Botherer

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Gotta be LLC's avatar surely...

And as for her "companion"..... :colin: :vomit2:

Image
"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

User avatar
Haunting Beauty
Posts: 4600
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:20 pm
Location: Scotland
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Lord Gumble wrote:LLC Hasnt got an avatar at the mo and her names grey. Havent seen here here for a while!
Looks like the girl she had as an avatar.

Im pmsl at the umpah lumpah shes with lol :rofl:

Like old Dicky Dikenson. Antiques anyone? :howl:

unfortunately LG shes left smeggys :(
and it is the same girl she had as an avvy think her name is ann hathaway ....an actress

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

User avatar
It's all bollocks!
Posts: 47305
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 am
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

wotsit2 wrote:
Lord Gumble wrote:LLC Hasnt got an avatar at the mo and her names grey. Havent seen here here for a while!
Looks like the girl she had as an avatar.

Im pmsl at the umpah lumpah shes with lol :rofl:

Like old Dicky Dikenson. Antiques anyone? :howl:

unfortunately LG shes left smeggys :(
and it is the same girl she had as an avvy think her name is ann hathaway ....an actress


That's a real shame that LLC has left Smeggy's. But thanks for the info on Ann Hathaway.

Goodbye Littlelawchick, wherever you are. *Doffs hat*

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

User avatar
Grand Master
Posts: 7045
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:47 pm
Location: Residing somewhere in Sengenydd
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I always imagine thats LLC in real life when I see her ..... :thumb: ;)



User avatar
12 cans of Stella
Posts: 6716
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 9:21 pm
Location: coastal town that should of been shut down
Current Mood: hopeful

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

bumping this for fun!!!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118748
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

How much money must he have? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:



Fine Barman!
Posts: 10599
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:19 pm


Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Cool Websites

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron