Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Google Video to close!

Got any cool links? Or even links to avoid? Let us know.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Google Video to close!

Google video is of course the source of many educational videos on corruption in the world. N wonder they are closing it down.

http://video.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=1233300&hl=en

Uploaded video content no longer available


On April 29, 2011 videos that have been uploaded to Google Video will no longer be available for playback. We’ve added a Download button to the Video Status new window page, so you can download videos that you want to save. If you don’t want to download your videos, you don’t need to do anything. (The Download feature will be disabled after May 13, 2011.)
How do I download videos that I've uploaded?

On the Video Status page, click Download Video located on the right side of each of your videos in the "Actions" column.Once a video has been downloaded, an "Already Downloaded" message will appear. If you have many videos on Google Video, you may need to use the paging controls located on the bottom right of the page to access them all.
This download option will be available through May 13, 2011.



Better download anything you want to save folks!!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118874
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Thats a shame Smeggy , as you say some really educational videos available on google video . and not chopped up like most youtube videos. :thumbdown:




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Lets hope another hosting facility appears.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118874
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Aw crap, I use googlevid A LOT!!! :stomp: :mad1:

Image
"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

User avatar
Haunting Beauty
Posts: 4600
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:20 pm
Location: Scotland
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

ghostgirl wrote:Aw crap, I use googlevid A LOT!!! :stomp: :mad1:


I know, I was thinking of you when I read the thread title ...... :squeeze:




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

annie27 wrote:
ghostgirl wrote:Aw crap, I use googlevid A LOT!!! :stomp: :mad1:


I know, I was thinking of you when I read the thread title ...... :squeeze:


Fankyoo Annie :squeeze: :squeeze:

Image
"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

User avatar
Haunting Beauty
Posts: 4600
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:20 pm
Location: Scotland
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:Better download anything you want to save folks!!


Surely the time would be better spent uploading any facts (proper ones) on any CT you have stuffed into your hard drive. At least it gives others a fortnight to download and continue the fight.

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Insane Poster
Posts: 24111
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Channel Hopper wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Better download anything you want to save folks!!


Surely the time would be better spent uploading any facts (proper ones) on any CT you have stuffed into your hard drive. At least it gives others a fortnight to download and continue the fight.




and yet so many "Facts" you produce are lifted from Government web sites ......... :howl: trot on :D




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Channel Hopper wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Better download anything you want to save folks!!


Surely the time would be better spent uploading any facts (proper ones) on any CT you have stuffed into your hard drive. At least it gives others a fortnight to download and continue the fight.


I don't have anything stored locally that isn't available online.

My point with the downloading was so that peeps can download off google video to save it for upload to whatever new hosting comes along.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118874
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

annie27 wrote:and yet so many "Facts" you produce are lifted from Government web sites ......... :howl: trot on :D


There you go again, wasting yet another opportunity.

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Insane Poster
Posts: 24111
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Channel Hopper wrote:
annie27 wrote:and yet so many "Facts" you produce are lifted from Government web sites ......... :howl: trot on :D


There you go again, wasting yet another opportunity.


oh I dont think so ......when I claimed the ash from Iceland was a non starter you all attacked me and yet non of you responded to this ...speaking of wasted times

http://www.eucom.mil/english/FullStory. ... RDENT-2010 :chin:




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

annie27 wrote:
Channel Hopper wrote:
annie27 wrote:and yet so many "Facts" you produce are lifted from Government web sites ......... :howl: trot on :D


There you go again, wasting yet another opportunity.


oh I dont think so ......when I claimed the ash from Iceland was a non starter you all attacked me and yet non of you responded to this ...speaking of wasted times

http://www.eucom.mil/english/FullStory. ... RDENT-2010 :chin:


Spangdhalem Air Base eh? - Worked there a few times in 1985. Not far from Bitburg AB

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118874
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
Channel Hopper wrote:
annie27 wrote:and yet so many "Facts" you produce are lifted from Government web sites ......... :howl: trot on :D


There you go again, wasting yet another opportunity.


oh I dont think so ......when I claimed the ash from Iceland was a non starter you all attacked me and yet non of you responded to this ...speaking of wasted times

http://www.eucom.mil/english/FullStory. ... RDENT-2010 :chin:


Spangdhalem Air Base eh? - Worked there a few times in 1985. Not far from Bitburg AB



but the point is the skies were not full of Ash (Created by setting the volcano off ) ....just closed down for a NATO exercise .....Libya maybe ? WWIII even worse ...does any one still trust NATO the UN or the EU
:confused: planes flew from the UK ..




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I don't trust NATO as far as I coudl throw 'em. They are nothing more than the Elites mercenaries.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118874
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons


Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Cool Websites

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests