Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Radio Times.com

Got any cool links? Or even links to avoid? Let us know.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

It sounds a bit mundane, but the Radio Times website includes an excellent TV/radio guide. If you register you can add and remove channels from the guide to personalize it how you want it; it's very useful and easy to use and lets you see at a glance what's on at any time on any day of the current week. :thumb:

Misanthropic Trucker
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl

Posted on

No Chance wrote:It sounds a bit mundane, but the Radio Times website includes an excellent TV/radio guide. If you register you can add and remove channels from the guide to personalize it how you want it; it's very useful and easy to use and lets you see at a glance what's on at any time on any day of the current week. :thumb:

I am added to that, signed up about a year ago and found it to be the best one. Who needs to buy those magazines anymore? YAY! :yippee: :rofl: :rofl:

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Siberia

Posted on

Jericho wrote:I am added to that, signed up about a year ago and found it to be the best one. Who needs to buy those magazines anymore? YAY! :yippee: :rofl: :rofl:

We've got a telly guide but it's downstairs; I used to buy one for up here until I discovered this site and I've never bought one since. The convenience of having only the channels you want is great! :thumb:

Misanthropic Trucker
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl

Posted on

No Chance wrote:We've got a telly guide but it's downstairs; I used to buy one for up here until I discovered this site and I've never bought one since. The convenience of having only the channels you want is great! :thumb:

That was one of the reasons I signed up, because I set it to the channels I watched and nothing else. It was great, and cheaper :o :o :D

I can be a skin-flint sometimes. :rofl:

It was also handy to search for shows you watch, and it brought up the relevant days and episodes coming up.

Super Smegsterwegsta
How Hot Are You?: Siberia

Return to Cool Websites